PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Adam Burg

pikey
November 19, 2015, 02:07
I contacted Adam Burg/adam762 in the beginning of August about building a short gas system STG front end. We agreed on price and I was told by Adam that he would be able to start work in a month. I paid him and have not heard from him since. He will not answer my emails, when I call T W Customs no one answers. His message box is full. Does anyone know how to contact him or what has happened to him?

I do not have a problem with someone taking longer than anticipated on a project the lack of communication is what bothers me.

Flypaper
November 19, 2015, 07:06
I contacted Adam Burg/adam762 in the beginning of August about building a short gas system STG front end. We agreed on price and I was told by Adam that he would be able to start work in a month. I paid him and have not heard from him since. He will not answer my emails, when I call T W Customs no one answers. His message box is full. Does anyone know how to contact him or what has happened to him?

I do not have a problem with someone taking longer than anticipated on a project the lack of communication is what bothers me.

Here is his phone number 740-562-3070

Good luck.

Eyeguy
November 19, 2015, 08:34
Here is his phone number 740-562-3070

Good luck.

That number should work. I spoke with Adam last week and learned he's had some medical issues that have resulted in delays.

pikey
November 19, 2015, 11:43
Thanks for the phone number I will give him a call this week. I hate to hear about medical problems. Again I do not mind delays anything can happen. It is just not being able to get in contact with someone after giving them money that makes me nervous.

embatp
November 19, 2015, 13:54
He's pretty good at answering and calling back if his hands aren't into something

pikey
November 19, 2015, 14:37
Thanks again for the phone number. I was able to contact Adam and he told me he was just behind. That makes me fill better.

adam762
November 24, 2015, 20:17
I just have gotten to the point where I prefer the phone over other forms of communication. I hate to sit in front of this damned computer and I hate to peck at my phone. I will take a call unless I'm: A- eating; B- busy in the shop; C- family time. Denny called me today while I was sitting at the bus stop waiting on my kid. Call- it works.

Medical issues.... they're being nice. Vasectomy three weeks ago that I think is developing complications. Butchery second only to the Army taking my wisdom teeth, and not much better at that. Most barbaric use of hair clippers and needles since boot camp. Drank LOTS of beer night of the surgery, ferried 18 yr old kid around next day, put boots on day after and tried to work ever since. No ice ever, safe full of unused vicodans just in case I pull my back out on a tree or something stupid.

I've returned three rifles in the last seven days. I'm still here. Just up to my ass in alligators. I just don't pay attention to email. Call me - no voicemail (damned Icloud crap) but I truly do my best to answer. It's like 1987 - if I don't answer, call back till I do. I really do try to answer.

Adam
740-562-3070

Eyeguy
November 24, 2015, 21:03
I just have gotten to the point where I prefer the phone over other forms of communication. I hate to sit in front of this damned computer and I hate to peck at my phone. I will take a call unless I'm: A- eating; B- busy in the shop; C- family time. Denny called me today while I was sitting at the bus stop waiting on my kid. Call- it works.

Medical issues.... they're being nice. Vasectomy three weeks ago that I think is developing complications. Butchery second only to the Army taking my wisdom teeth, and not much better at that. Most barbaric use of hair clippers and needles since boot camp. Drank LOTS of beer night of the surgery, ferried 18 yr old kid around next day, put boots on day after and tried to work ever since. No ice ever, safe full of unused vicodans just in case I pull my back out on a tree or something stupid.

I've returned three rifles in the last seven days. I'm still here. Just up to my ass in alligators. I just don't pay attention to email. Call me - no voicemail (damned Icloud crap) but I truly do my best to answer. It's like 1987 - if I don't answer, call back till I do. I really do try to answer.

Adam
740-562-3070

I got one of those three and couldn't be happier! Feel better. Just sent more work your way!