PDA

View Full Version : Sig P320c FDE

gates
November 07, 2015, 00:28
Picked one up a few days ago, shot it for the first time tonight - the thing is a laser:-) WAY better trigger than my Glocks out of the box, was looking to add a G19 4th gen to my safe and Hickock45 talked me into looking at this striker fired Sig - he was right! it's an awesome pistol. Now I have to decide if I want to keep the 228 and MK25 - this 320 is THAT much better - IMO. This thing shoots like my Les Baer .45 Stinger in my hands - one hole at 21'. Don't have enough rds threw it to endorse it for carry but so far so good zero issues so far:-)

gates
November 12, 2015, 01:14
No one has looked at this pistol? no one here? it's a striker fired 250 and it puts ALL of my Glocks to shame - including the ones I upgraded the trigger on - amazing pistol... you guys are missing out.

Blackmore
November 13, 2015, 06:15
Maybe people need pictures? What caliber did you get?

http://arms-tek.com/uploads/3/1/9/8/3198232/2890867_orig.jpg

Stoney
November 13, 2015, 13:00
do they make them without the cheese grater

gates
November 13, 2015, 15:44
9mm

Thorack
November 13, 2015, 22:07
Well,

I'm waiting to see what the military buys in the modular handgun procurement. Sig P320 is in the running. It wont hurt that the FBI went with it. Sig has a good past performance with the M11 which will give them a leg up.

Ive been trying to get a hold of the test plan but everyone on the test team had to sign NDA's and clams up when I ask how the test plan is developing. I'll keep digging.

Thorack

gates
November 14, 2015, 00:11
The thing is a light saber:-) you point it and pull the trigger - within 21'- you hit what you pointed at, if you AIM it you can put all the rds in one ragged hole...

I've always loved my German made 228 for its naturally pointing ability when snap shooting, this 320 is BETTER. I have a LOT of handguns in this category: Sig, HK, Glock, Kahr, etc. I'm not saying the 320 is the "end all" - it's not, the main thing I DON'T like is its thickness, which makes it harder to conceal on MY body - other than that... it's a kick ass pistol with modular capability, a feature I'll never use but it's great for the "non-enthusiast" that wants flexibility without buying multiple handguns.

Cool gun.