PDA

View Full Version : WEG Help!! Contributor Status

rowjimmy
October 15, 2015, 20:47
Mine lapsed for no apparent reason.

Anybody else have this problem? Last time I tried to correct it I ended up a "double" gold member...

Dude, I contacted paypal and they told me falfiles DID NOT bill me yesterday (nor tried) as they would know it.

What's up? Can you help me? My pm box is full...

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 17:54
bump

slavicshooter
October 16, 2015, 19:44
My Enriched Plutonium status is not showing either. :confused:

Nuttz
October 16, 2015, 19:48
I paid with EBT! :whistling:

slavicshooter
October 16, 2015, 19:55
I paid with EBT! :whistling:

Braggart. :beer::p

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 19:57
Quit screwing around, this is serious....somebody could be starting threads about me in dumping brass and I'm missing a good flamewar...

NFADLR
October 16, 2015, 20:22
Rats, This is happening again?

The last time I contributed first 25.00 then 75.00 thru someone that went to the home of one of the owners as I was told and it took forever to get even std contrib status never received the higher $ status, but Im sure thats long forgotten about.

Would love to be upgraded to my proper status.

Quit screwing around, this is serious....somebody could be starting threads about me in dumping brass and I'm missing a good flamewar...

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 20:30
Rats, This is happening again?

The last time I contributed first 25.00 then 75.00 thru someone that went to the home of one of the owners as I was told and it took forever to get even std contrib status never received the higher $ status, but Im sure thats long forgotten about.

Would love to be upgraded to my proper status.

It's not like I paid and they didn't continue my membership status, I have a monthly deduction and they didn't hit my paypal this month on the 15th, like they do every month. I certainly didn't cancel my subscription and paypal claims Falfiles never charged my account (so it wasn't denied.)

I'm more than willing to just resubmit a subscription, but last time I had to cancel a compromised card I was using on paypal and ended up with two falfiles gold memberships. I'd rather not go through all of that again. Not that this place isn't worth $20/month, but I'm cheap.

Nuttz
October 16, 2015, 20:41
Too late!

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 20:48
Too late!

:facepalm: I knew it...

Who is it?

Bruce Allen? nah, he's not a contributor.

SAFN49? Nah, he's too busy doing his doctoral thesis.

Story? Nah, he only revives zombie threads.

Martin35? Nah, he's old and senile, he'd forget to post by the time he thought about it and likely end up posting about some tangentially related life experience.

J Armstrong? Nah, he's too buy ignoring me.

Damn, I can't put my finger on it...must update membership...

W.E.G.
October 16, 2015, 21:07
I handle no aspect of FAL Files money.

Never have.

Never will.

Talk to Jen about your money issues.

12v71
October 16, 2015, 21:08
:facepalm: I knew it...

Who is it?

Bruce Allen? nah, he's not a contributor.

SAFN49? Nah, he's too busy doing his doctoral thesis.

Story? Nah, he only revives zombie threads.

Martin35? Nah, he's old and senile, he'd forget to post by the time he thought about it and likely end up posting about some tangentially related life experience.

J Armstrong? Nah, he's too buy ignoring me.

Damn, I can't put my finger on it...must update membership...

Could have been me... But I don't stir shidt anymore. :whistling:

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 22:10
I handle no aspect of FAL Files money.

Never have.

Never will.

Talk to Jen about your money issues.

Damn it...She scares me..

I think I'll just get a new membership and see if they charge me twice.

rowjimmy
October 16, 2015, 22:15
So, I updated my membership through paypal but I wasn't offered a monthly deduction like before, it was $100 up front instead of $10 monthly.

Maybe Jen needs money? IDK.

I think I'm back. I guess I'll need to call her if I'm still charged the $10 monthly.

Illurian00
October 17, 2015, 00:24
Don't worry about it. Jen really doesn't really want the money.

The'Files' is offered as a public service.

Flypaper
October 17, 2015, 07:43
Don't worry about it. Jen really doesn't really want the money.

The'Files' is offered as a public service.

Really?
Maybe she should take the money to improve the site.

To be able to drag and drop pictures would be huge.

Not to mention the outcry for marketplace police..... To monitor sales and mark items SPF when things are sold.

Some people waste a lot of time going through the marketplace only to find the item is sold. :rolleyes: :rofl: