PDA

View Full Version : Getting screwed by a forum member.

DENALIAKITAS
August 31, 2015, 22:29
I was in on the NOS Imbel receiver purchase. Black elk had some sort of mix up on his end with loosing or misplacing my FFL dealers info and I have tried to contact him numerous times and he has not once replied since april 2013. The last time I heard from him was in a PM sent to me on April 4th 2013 asking again for my dealers info and it was sent to him as requested. Below is a cut and paste of the last PM I got from him in which he admits to the mixups. I have tried several times since then to contact him and he has not once replied. All I want is my receiver that I paid for. Thanks

Please email me at info@338fal.com (or PM) with ALL of your information ASAP.

Your receiver has been sitting here but we can't find a dealer's FFL to attribute to your account in order to ship it.

because of all the mixups we are not charging you the storage fees so please get me:

Your Name
Your Email
Your Phone #
Dealer's Name
Dealer's Email

David

tywest
August 31, 2015, 22:50
I was in on the NOS Imbel receiver purchase. Black elk had some sort of mix up on his end with loosing or misplacing my FFL dealers info and I have tried to contact him numerous times and he has not once replied since april 2013. The last time I heard from him was in a PM sent to me on April 4th 2013 asking again for my dealers info and it was sent to him as requested. Below is a cut and paste of the last PM I got from him in which he admits to the mixups. I have tried several times since then to contact him and he has not once replied. All I want is my receiver that I paid for. Thanks

You seriously waited almost 2.5 years before mentioning this? What is up with that?

Do you have any proof of purchasing the item?

DENALIAKITAS
August 31, 2015, 22:59
You seriously waited almost 2.5 years before mentioning this? What is up with that?

I guess I am guilty of having faith and hoping the guy would come through.

CivyBlue
August 31, 2015, 23:19
Damn that's a whole lotta faith... I get upset if I haven't heard anything new in a few days...Best of Luck man.

Right Side Up
August 31, 2015, 23:20
You didn't piss him off by asking for his FFL number did you? :whistling:

Seriously though, this is way beyond the pale. Good luck.

notfrommt
August 31, 2015, 23:22
I doubt we are going to be of much help. I recommend calling or emailing him directly. My guess is that he will make it right, but he would have needed an FFL to transfer to and wouldn't have been able to do much without it. Hope it all works out. I've been totally satisfied with his comms and integrity, having dealt with him on several occasions.

slavicshooter
August 31, 2015, 23:25
I am going to have a facepalm corn maze cut into a field that is so big it will be seen from outer space....just for this OP.~ss:facepalm:for now.

Right Side Up
August 31, 2015, 23:47
Contact member 4x401 on this board. He knows Black Elk.

Jaxxas
August 31, 2015, 23:57
2.5 years late, you are beyond screwed! Good luck!

Roadmarker
September 01, 2015, 00:07
Hmmm, that was one of the best group buys I've participated in. The only problems I remember were those who didn't get the FFL thing right for whatever reason. If there is a snowballs chance in heck, you might have it with Black Elk. I just cannot fathom the extremely long wait. Have you tried calling? I wish you good luck on a happy resolution.

nwobhm
September 01, 2015, 00:28
Moved to reviews.

DENALIAKITAS
September 01, 2015, 10:45
I guess moving it here keeps it out of the general publics view now doesn't it.

notfrommt
September 01, 2015, 11:01

Not for members who hit the "new posts" button.

Please suggest what you would like us to do. The community cannot force him to do anything, and in truth it seems to me that you are looking for an argument.

W.E.G.
September 01, 2015, 11:04

This sub-forum has ALWAYS been the place to post complaints, and discussion about complaints.

If you would like to link this thread to the relevant thread in whatever other sub-forum you like, you are free do so by copying the link to this thread, and posting this link to the other thread, and with a short description of the issue.

Right Side Up
September 01, 2015, 11:11
This kind of thing belongs in Reviews. Everyone can see it. I think you'll g et taken care of. You might get cussed out.....

4duece
September 01, 2015, 11:47
Yes but black elk is a contributor here so no one will **** with him, only the new guy will be made out to be a liar and a cheat. Go figure.

J. Armstrong
September 01, 2015, 14:53
Yes but black elk is a contributor here so no one will **** with him, only the new guy will be made out to be a liar and a cheat. Go figure.

I don't think you will find that to be true at all. By your own admission you have been well served by Black Elk, so I don't think any presumption of guilt is indicated.

Can't begin to point any fingers on this based upon current info. BE needs FFL to ship. For whatever reason, didn't get it. OP resends info, apparently BE still didn't get it. With no further comms from BE, one suspects some sort of foul up in the pipeline - thsi whole thing could conceivably be NO ones fault as it stands right now.

I do think the thread title is a bit overstated in view of the OPs 2 1/2 year delay in bringing the problem to the forefront, but that's just me. I hope a satisfactory resolution to all parties is possible.

ExCdnSoldierInTx
September 01, 2015, 16:09
2.5 years late, you are beyond screwed! Good luck!

You got that right.

Right Side Up
September 01, 2015, 16:14
He shouldn't be. when he paid for the receiver it became his property. I have stuff in my shop that has been here twenty years. It still belongs to the owner. Yeah, I *could* sell it legally, but there is a legal process you have to hold to for it to hold up in court.

tywest
September 01, 2015, 16:56
He shouldn't be. when he paid for the receiver it became his property. I have stuff in my shop that has been here twenty years. It still belongs to the owner. Yeah, I *could* sell it legally, but there is a legal process you have to hold to for it to hold up in court.

After statute of limitations for "theft" is passed you dont have a pot to pee in.

Op, i just reviewed the group buy thread......everyone was getting their stuff, except a few who, it looks like, didnt follow the instructions.

Ill ask again.....do you have proof you purchased item? If you do and the member wont communicate, then attempt contact with an attorney who deals in these matters for advice, but like i said 2.5 years.........i dont know what state would handle this but most states have 1-3 years over $500 felony theft statute of limitations. If its less than $500 misdemeanor then its generally a year or less.IM NOT SAYING SUE THE GUY, but surely you know your only 3 options
Next time you should be a little more diligent when you see everyone else getting thier items and for some reason you dont.....not wait 2.5 years. And this is the appropriate subforum for this.
Its not a pissing/name calling contest for public view, your asking for help and you've been given it. It you want to publically run him through you'll have to find somewhere else for that......facebook sounds perfect given what is usually on there from what i hear.

DENALIAKITAS
September 01, 2015, 17:18
After statute of limitations for "theft" is passed you dont have a pot to pee in.

Op, i just reviewed the group buy thread......everyone was getting their stuff, except a few who, it looks like, didnt follow the instructions.

Ill ask again.....do you have proof you purchased item? If you do and the member wont communicate, then attempt contact with an attorney who deals in these matters for advice, but like i said 2.5 years.........i dont know what state would handle this but most states have 1-3 years over $500 felony theft statute of limitations. If its less than $500 misdemeanor then its generally a year or less.IM NOT SAYING SUE THE GUY, but surely you know your only 3 options
Next time you should be a little more diligent when you see everyone else getting thier items and for some reason you dont.....not wait 2.5 years. And this is the appropriate subforum for this.
Its not a pissing/name calling contest for public view, your asking for help and you've been given it. It you want to publically run him through you'll have to find somewhere else for that......facebook sounds perfect given what is usually on there from what i hear.

Yes I have proof I paid as well as he himself stating he received my payment and marking me as paid in the threads. He admitted in his message to me April 4th 2013 about mixups and I quote "because of all the mixups we are not charging you the storage fees" That is the last I have heard from him. As far as being diligent goes I have tried numerous times to contact him after that to get my receiver and no response.

rbgonoles
September 01, 2015, 17:47
It's actually a breach of contract matter and the statute of limitations generally is 4 to 5 years.

tywest
September 01, 2015, 21:32
It's actually a breach of contract matter and the statute of limitations generally is 4 to 5 years.

So OP has proof of purchase and other possible means of pursuing issue. OP if you cant get anywhere with Elk or through those who know him you know your recourse.

hueyville
September 02, 2015, 09:44
Have some items sold on ebay years ago still sitting in shop. One in particular was sold five years ago and buyer refuses to let me ship it. Lives about five hour drive away, says goes to Atlanta a few times per year and passes within 20 miles when he does. But for some reason been in too much of a hurry to come by get his item.

Have a disclaimer use when people buy an item and sign posted in business saying any item not picked up within 90 days will be sold for storage. In Georgia can post as little as 90 days for customer to arrange pickup or shipping. While I seldom enforce it unless sold to company that has gone out of business, (scrapped a Radio Shack sign over the winter) it protects me if gets damaged or misplaced a year or more later. Send this guy a reminder once a quarter his item is still waiting for pickup and he responds not had time but still plans to get. Offer to ship and he says wait for pickup. It's taking up very little room and will wait on him at least till die or retire. Even offered to refund his money as had higher offers from people who have seen hanging on wall. Contacted ebay, told them the issue and sent associated messages, all contact done through eBay message board so they can see all messages on their server. They say it's mine to do with as please. I choose to continue to let sit but have been close to shipping anyway a few times as he paid for shipping when checked out. Could keep his money and sell again but not my style. If sell business or retire before he comes then generosity will end.

On FFL items have purchased never had an issue with dealers info, have hard copy of his FFL, W9, Federal I.D. Number and State Sales tax number. Really nice guy and why gets 70% of my business. Some companies only sell to vendor with an account and he lets me do so if he isn't aggravated with doing paperwork himself. Funny how he has ended up stocking some products from accounts I set up.

Have all his information in hard copy and electronic pdf file so able to fax or email any information a company asks for. Most issues have seen like this buyer just sent seller his FFL's info typed in email instead of actual copy of license. Many companies will only ship with actual hard copy of license showing proper mailing address. If address asked to ship to is not same as on license, will not come. Customer has a certain amount of responsibility in providing information according to sellers terms. How did you send FFL's information? Hard copy of license or just type number and address in email? Odd that all others apparently got their product then you waited so long to post had an issue.

Why wait over two years? Have three issues with broken packages sent by files member missing a part or parts. Chose to not bother them or chase the postal system over $20 part, about a dozen missing bullets from busted flat rate box or one guy who sold once fired boxer primed brass and over 100 cases were Berdan. It was over 2,000 total unit order and having to peer in every case after third broken decapping pin aggregated more than anything. Once got separated went into Berdan bucket and already decapped ready to load with proper primers.

A receiver? Would have kept hammering till cleared up while fresh. Hopefully seller will do right thing but my guess unless FFL item has different laws applicable to situation, legally you may not have foot to stand on if you cannot show proof sent the correct FFL information originally and seller has posted storage statement in business. Many businesses have such statements so people can't cause issue if leave an item for years and expects them to keep up with it.

Own a commercial sign shop, most paint and body shops, automotive repair shops and more have signs with such disclaimers legally worded. Have to put applicable state codes on sign, companies policy and hang on wall. Place where buy my automotive air conditioner parts for my HVAC and MVAC business has such a sign posted about special order parts and vehicles. If order a part, pay deposit or even prepay part in 120 days it is rolled into inventory and customer loses out. Post 90 days on sign but give 120. About once a year someone brings in a vehicle and leave for a/c repair. Turns into a $1,000 or more job that all work is approved by client but when finished they don't come get the car. They hold a car six months then go get some type of special title and sell it to pay for parts and labor.

I find it odd when see someone with 0 positive and 1 negative review whining about someone with 143 positive reviews and yes has 2 negative but one is from you. From feedback looks like y'all had enough back and forth to both give each other a negative review. Something seems squirrely here but unless you post more than an excerpt from a message hard to tell who it's on as way only part of message posted for all I can tell mix-up could have been on you not providing proper information. You have not given enough information to even warrant an educated guess on who this issue is to blame. The fact that seller mentioned not charging storage fees seems to have me thinking this issue went unresolved for some time by time that message was sent. No way would I even begin to guess who blame lies with without seeing more of message quoted from and others that indicate seller dropped the ball.

As per normal Files Marketplace protocol, the guy with 143 positives being called out by the guy with zero positives is not to be assumed seller is in wrong till solid proof presented. One line cut out of a message is not doing it for me. While don't think have bought anything from Black Elk, if he put something up for sale today that I wanted would buy it based on large number of positive feed backs and not let this thread sway me from doing so yet. How about posting date agreed to purchase, date FFL info requested and date correct info was sent, how it was sent, etc. Too many holes for a jury to render a verdict in this case thus far.

Otis Treekiller
September 02, 2015, 11:24
Have some items sold on ebay years ago still sitting in shop. One in particular was sold five years ago and buyer refuses to let me ship it. Lives about five hour drive away, says goes to Atlanta a few times per year and passes within 20 miles when he does. But for some reason been in too much of a hurry to come by get his item.

Have a disclaimer use when people buy an item and sign posted in business saying any item not picked up within 90 days will be sold for storage. In Georgia can post as little as 90 days for customer to arrange pickup or shipping. While I seldom enforce it unless sold to company that has gone out of business, (scrapped a Radio Shack sign over the winter) it protects me if gets damaged or misplaced a year or more later. Send this guy a reminder once a quarter his item is still waiting for pickup and he responds not had time but still plans to get. Offer to ship and he says wait for pickup. It's taking up very little room and will wait on him at least till die or retire. Even offered to refund his money as had higher offers from people who have seen hanging on wall. Contacted ebay, told them the issue and sent associated messages, all contact done through eBay message board so they can see all messages on their server. They say it's mine to do with as please. I choose to continue to let sit but have been close to shipping anyway a few times as he paid for shipping when checked out. Could keep his money and sell again but not my style. If sell business or retire before he comes then generosity will end.

On FFL items have purchased never had an issue with dealers info, have hard copy of his FFL, W9, Federal I.D. Number and State Sales tax number. Really nice guy and why gets 70% of my business. Some companies only sell to vendor with an account and he lets me do so if he isn't aggravated with doing paperwork himself. Funny how he has ended up stocking some products from accounts I set up.

Have all his information in hard copy and electronic pdf file so able to fax or email any information a company asks for. Most issues have seen like this buyer just sent seller his FFL's info typed in email instead of actual copy of license. Many companies will only ship with actual hard copy of license showing proper mailing address. If address asked to ship to is not same as on license, will not come. Customer has a certain amount of responsibility in providing information according to sellers terms. How did you send FFL's information? Hard copy of license or just type number and address in email? Odd that all others apparently got their product then you waited so long to post had an issue.

Why wait over two years? Have three issues with broken packages sent by files member missing a part or parts. Chose to not bother them or chase the postal system over $20 part, about a dozen missing bullets from busted flat rate box or one guy who sold once fired boxer primed brass and over 100 cases were Berdan. It was over 2,000 total unit order and having to peer in every case after third broken decapping pin aggregated more than anything. Once got separated went into Berdan bucket and already decapped ready to load with proper primers.

A receiver? Would have kept hammering till cleared up while fresh. Hopefully seller will do right thing but my guess unless FFL item has different laws applicable to situation, legally you may not have foot to stand on if you cannot show proof sent the correct FFL information originally and seller has posted storage statement in business. Many businesses have such statements so people can't cause issue if leave an item for years and expects them to keep up with it.

Own a commercial sign shop, most paint and body shops, automotive repair shops and more have signs with such disclaimers legally worded. Have to put applicable state codes on sign, companies policy and hang on wall. Place where buy my automotive air conditioner parts for my HVAC and MVAC business has such a sign posted about special order parts and vehicles. If order a part, pay deposit or even prepay part in 120 days it is rolled into inventory and customer loses out. Post 90 days on sign but give 120. About once a year someone brings in a vehicle and leave for a/c repair. Turns into a $1,000 or more job that all work is approved by client but when finished they don't come get the car. They hold a car six months then go get some type of special title and sell it to pay for parts and labor.

I find it odd when see someone with 0 positive and 1 negative review whining about someone with 143 positive reviews and yes has 2 negative but one is from you. From feedback looks like y'all had enough back and forth to both give each other a negative review. Something seems squirrely here but unless you post more than an excerpt from a message hard to tell who it's on as way only part of message posted for all I can tell mix-up could have been on you not providing proper information. You have not given enough information to even warrant an educated guess on who this issue is to blame. The fact that seller mentioned not charging storage fees seems to have me thinking this issue went unresolved for some time by time that message was sent. No way would I even begin to guess who blame lies with without seeing more of message quoted from and others that indicate seller dropped the ball.

As per normal Files Marketplace protocol, the guy with 143 positives being called out by the guy with zero positives is not to be assumed seller is in wrong till solid proof presented. One line cut out of a message is not doing it for me. While don't think have bought anything from Black Elk, if he put something up for sale today that I wanted would buy it based on large number of positive feed backs and not let this thread sway me from doing so yet. How about posting date agreed to purchase, date FFL info requested and date correct info was sent, how it was sent, etc. Too many holes for a jury to render a verdict in this case thus far.

Holy fuckingwalloftext, Batman!

DENALIAKITAS
September 02, 2015, 11:30

We don't know each other so no one can make assumptions as to who is the good guy and who is the bad guy just because of how many posts you, him, or I have. Something just went sideways as far as I am concerned and all I would like to do is get my receiver. I will do whatever he likes to get this accomplished, fedex, ups, certified mail him another copy whatever but I have not heard a single word from him since april of 2013 to know what he needs from me still if anything. Anyhow FFL info was sent by mail first time by email second time when I replied to his message to me to which I have not heard back since. He himself said there was a mixup and that he was waving all fees for storage fees because of it so that nullifies that. I don't mean anyone harm I just would like to get my receiver so I can also be a FAL owner and enjoy the weapon. Thanks for your input.

notfrommt
September 02, 2015, 12:07
I doubt you're getting a receiver from him, but you should get your money back. If you want, I will sell you one that I got from him for what I paid for it or what you paid him, whichever is lower. I have a kit to match that I would sell you for a good deal if you want. PM me if that interests you.

4x401
September 02, 2015, 13:22
I'm trying to contact him.

4x401
September 02, 2015, 13:24

:facepalm:

4x401
September 02, 2015, 13:50

Its obvious you haven't dealt with many here so I'll just say this, neither Contributor status or post count, insulates ANY member for being taken to task over questionable trading practices, period. If someone's a crook, or just a PITA, ALL will know.

There's no one hiding here.

DENALIAKITAS
September 02, 2015, 13:58
Its obvious you haven't dealt with many here so I'll just say this, neither Contributor status or post count, insulates ANY member for being taken to task over questionable trading practices, period. If someone's a crook, or just a PITA, ALL will know.

There's no one hiding here.

I appreciate it and my comment was out of line in the heat of the moment. Thanks again.

4x401
September 02, 2015, 14:02
I appreciate it and my comment was out of line in the heat of the moment. Thanks again.

No worries. :whiskey:

bubbaguns
September 02, 2015, 14:23
Damn Huey, that's a long winded post. My fingers would bleed if I typed that much. :biggrin:

ALL FAL
September 02, 2015, 15:51
Damn Huey, that's a long winded post. My fingers would bleed if I typed that much. :biggrin:

That's OK, Huey has backup fingers on hand so he will survive.

What I see a strange, BlackElk has not been here to defend himself, would probably contact the buyer and get his receiver to him. That is my BET.

hueyville
September 02, 2015, 17:50
Took two years of typing in high school and still type 40 words per minute. Gets away from me more than occasionally.

Right Side Up
September 02, 2015, 19:28
Just out of curiosity, does the BATFE have any rules regarding to a situation like this?

4x401
September 02, 2015, 19:40
Just out of curiosity, does the BATFE have any rules regarding to a situation like this?

I vote you "Most in need of a blowjob".....:rofl::whiskey:

Right Side Up
September 02, 2015, 19:52
You'd love to....... :D

4x401
September 02, 2015, 20:27
You'd love to....... :D

I'm sure our interpretation of the act is different. :rofl:

But you should note I'm trying to Help, as opposed to what you endeavor to accomplish..:whistling::D

Right Side Up
September 02, 2015, 20:37
It was *your* mind that went there. :wink:

Libertyteeth
September 02, 2015, 20:42
:omgonoz::fencing:

hueyville
September 03, 2015, 08:09
Looked back and read through forums. Black Elk has not posted here since May so trying to ring his bell via Files may not be best method. Saw there were some problems with round one and two which 4x401 did lot to rectify apparently UPS was culpable in some of the problems. From reading looks like everyone except for two buyers were pleased by time all played out and several bought four units.

Reason for my wall of text was there is so much in play with this issue now. Buyer waiting 2.5 years to address is huge. Fact that buyer has zero positive reviews and seller 143 positives is indication of normal business practice of using Marketplace here. Remember when I had no feedback many vendors would not even sell to me. Just way it works here.

This situation is actually complicated by Federal interstate commerce laws, state law in two states, BATFE regulations and probably more. As mentioned if buyer did not supply seller with proper information to ship then entire time item sat if storage fees posted on unclaimed items then by laws in my state it buyer could easily have lost money paid and owe additional money in storage fees based on sellers posted policy in store. See sellers well stated policy from thread on group buy.

Your Dealer MUST include either your real name or forum name with their FFL !!!
CA Dealers MUST submit their CFD# with their FFL !!!

Products ship with your paperwork only, if your dealer wants an FFL or CDOJ AL they must request it after shipping via email only.
If your dealer has any unusual requests we will politely fulfill them however there will be a $5 surcharge for each request; i.e. insisting upon receipt of our FFL before they send their FFL (pfft).
Orders placed by Email Only: all spots will be held chronologically once ALL your Info is received via email.
If PARS can't fulfill the final amount (i.e. we ask for 225 units but they only have 220 left when we submit the purchase order) all orders are First Come First Served per buyer's list below.
Serial numbers will be handled on a first come first served basis. All Multiple orders get consecutive #'s 'IF' PARS sends enough consecutive #'s, remember these are drying up.*
Credit Cards will be charged a 3.75% surcharge.
California Orders will be charged a $5 surcharge.
Storage Charges: (If all info is submitted in a timely manner then disregard the following)
- If we are unable to ship your items due to lack of a dealer's FFL or any other documents required from you or your dealer you will have 30 days from the close of the group buy to submit the documents after which we must begin charging your account a storage fee of $5/day for each item continuing until the total reaches $300/receiver at which time said receiver will be sold or auctioned to recover our expenses.
It is up to the buyer and his transfer dealer to determine if these are "considered" legal in your area.

Looking at all threads and post regarding this group buy seems like it went relatively smoothly but had a few glitches which were handled in manner to please all buyers but two and many were sold over rounds one through four. Seller stated his requirements specifically. If buyer and/or his FFL did not resolve in timely manner it was clearly stated that storage fees would accrue and eventually result in lost item.

In reading small amount of borderline rude posts by the O.P. of this thread and replies by seller there was some problem with buyer or his FFL supplying proper information as was specifically spelled out how it was to be handled. This should have been rectified quickly as terms of sale were very explicit as to how to submit FFL, issues that would accrue if buyers FFL asked for specific procedures outside of posted terms. By waiting 2.5 years to follow up on sale after already leaving negative feedback long ago buyer is beating a dead horse. While I would do something as seller if any fault was mine to make buyer happy, if buyer or his FFL not following directions clearly stated causing item to not ship then seller is in clear and buyer screwed himself not getting it fixed in timely manner. Looks like hundreds of buyers managed to get their product with no issues and were very happy. Two didn't and would have to "guess" these two didn't follow through or pursue fixing in timely manner.

I would have suggested to call seller and see if he would help work this out when still fresh and at this point handled directly without posting selected pieces of a communication while whining about getting screwed. According to terms of sale, if not rectified a long time ago sellers openly posted policy said your item would be sold for storage. As a business owner some deals end up as money losing ventures if buyer pays but does not provide information necessary in timely manner and eats huge chunks of your time trying to get something done their way instead of rules stated in contract.

If buyer/O.P. can post evidence where all information for transaction was provided as seller requested in proper time frame will change my mind. But this beating a 2.5 year old dead horse smells of sour grapes to me from someone who didn't follow rules of contract.

DENALIAKITAS
September 03, 2015, 10:05
Reason for my wall of text was there is so much in play with this issue now. Buyer waiting 2.5 years to address is huge.

Fact is I haven't waited 2.5 years to address it I have been addressing it but have gotten no response for 2.5 years.

Fact that buyer has zero positive reviews and seller 143 positives is indication of normal business practice of using Marketplace here. Remember when I had no feedback many vendors would not even sell to me. Just way it works here.

I am not saying he doesn't have good business practices but there is a snag here somewhere. To say because I don't have any feedback here and he has 143 that you should take his word over mine is silly. I can point you to my two ebay accounts, one has 8418 positives which I retired when I became an official business and the new one for the business has 4760 positives so far with a 100% positive rating and all 5 out of 5 stars.

This situation is actually complicated by Federal interstate commerce laws, state law in two states, BATFE regulations and probably more. As mentioned if buyer did not supply seller with proper information to ship then entire time item sat if storage fees posted on unclaimed items then by laws in my state it buyer could easily have lost money paid and owe additional money in storage fees based on sellers posted policy in store. See sellers well stated policy from thread on group buy.

If it wasn't for the fact that he told me via PM here in april 2013 that there was a mixup and because of it he was not charging storage and I quote from his PM to me "because of all the mixups we are not charging you the storage fees " . But that doesn't mean he can just decide to not go through with the sale. I paid, I sent my info and he has not responded period since that time to any of my inquiries.

Looking at all threads and post regarding this group buy seems like it went relatively smoothly but had a few glitches which were handled in manner to please all buyers but two and many were sold over rounds one through four. Seller stated his requirements specifically. If buyer and/or his FFL did not resolve in timely manner it was clearly stated that storage fees would accrue and eventually result in lost item.

In reading small amount of borderline rude posts by the O.P. of this thread and replies by seller there was some problem with buyer or his FFL supplying proper information as was specifically spelled out how it was to be handled. This should have been rectified quickly as terms of sale were very explicit as to how to submit FFL, issues that would accrue if buyers FFL asked for specific procedures outside of posted terms. By waiting 2.5 years to follow up on sale after already leaving negative feedback long ago buyer is beating a dead horse. While I would do something as seller if any fault was mine to make buyer happy, if buyer or his FFL not following directions clearly stated causing item to not ship then seller is in clear and buyer screwed himself not getting it fixed in timely manner. Looks like hundreds of buyers managed to get their product with no issues and were very happy. Two didn't and would have to "guess" these two didn't follow through or pursue fixing in timely manner.

I would have suggested to call seller and see if he would help work this out when still fresh and at this point handled directly without posting selected pieces of a communication while whining about getting screwed. According to terms of sale, if not rectified a long time ago sellers openly posted policy said your item would be sold for storage. As a business owner some deals end up as money losing ventures if buyer pays but does not provide information necessary in timely manner and eats huge chunks of your time trying to get something done their way instead of rules stated in contract.

If buyer/O.P. can post evidence where all information for transaction was provided as seller requested in proper time frame will change my mind. But this beating a 2.5 year old dead horse smells of sour grapes to me from someone who didn't follow rules of contract.

I offer up the fact that he admitted to the mixup and because of it decided not to charge me storage fees because of it. That in itself would indicate that I followed through on my end, which I did. I do not want to be an ass and I don't mean to come across as one. I just want to work it out but i cant as I have not gotten a single reply since april of 2013. This isn't a situation of me waiting 2.5 years to bring this subject up to be rude or vindictive, its quite the opposite. The only reason it is now 2.5 years later is because the last thing I ever wanted to do is bring it up in public in the first place and I have been trying to keep from having to bring it up at all for the last 2.5 years. Thanks

Thanks for your input.

4duece
September 03, 2015, 12:22
I call BULLSHIT on positive feedback being a factor. All have started out good. Tony Mashburn AKA Gunsmith Tony, had good feedback and was thought to be a good guy until he went to the Dark Side. People change and so do the times.

meltblown
September 03, 2015, 12:49
Holy fuckingwalloftext, Batman!

Love child of Ayn Rand fer sure

okiefarmer
September 03, 2015, 13:37
I'm thinking about contacting the Globe or the Star Inquirer, so the plight of being screwed by an ex files member can be spread the world over.

For fuk's sake guys, haven't we all been screwed at one time or another in life by someone we were near and dear to. Just because we have a sounding board here, does it have to get beat to death that some poor schmuck got gyped out of some work, a trinket for his toys, or some other chit. This is getting pretty f**king old for people who I assume to be older than 12 here. By the he said/she said banter, I have to wonder.

notfrommt
September 03, 2015, 15:24
I'm thinking about contacting the Globe or the Star Inquirer, so the plight of being screwed by an ex files member can be spread the world over.

For fuk's sake guys, haven't we all been screwed at one time or another in life by someone we were near and dear to. Just because we have a sounding board here, does it have to get beat to death that some poor schmuck got gyped out of some work, a trinket for his toys, or some other chit. This is getting pretty f**king old for people who I assume to be older than 12 here. By the he said/she said banter, I have to wonder.

I agree to a point, but getting rogered out of a $500 item is worth a free internet post. If nothing else it's a reminder of caveat emptor for the rest of us. Now that the normal posts with reasonable guidance are out of the way, trolling and arguing can begin, which will provide entertainment for all!

:beer::beer:

okiefarmer
September 03, 2015, 16:21
I agree to a point, but getting rogered out of a $500 item is worth a free internet post. If nothing else it's a reminder of caveat emptor for the rest of us. Now that the normal posts with reasonable guidance are out of the way, trolling and arguing can begin, which will provide entertainment for all!

:beer::beer:

10-4, but stating your case and posting a beware of "Whoever" should be enough. This has turned into a soap opera.

Right Side Up
September 03, 2015, 16:22
Then don't read it?

Do you get this way about everything on the internet you don't like? :facepalm:

okiefarmer
September 03, 2015, 16:38
Then don't read it?

Do you get this way about everything on the internet you don't like? :facepalm:

Nope, only threads with asswipes like you that add nothing to a conversation but bandwidth.:uhoh::uhoh:

Right Side Up
September 03, 2015, 16:47
LOL!!! I've been called worse. :tongue:

Right Side Up
September 03, 2015, 16:49
Nope, only threads with asswipes like you that add nothing to a conversation but bandwidth.:uhoh::uhoh:

Let me guess, you're a close friends of Blackbeard's.

hueyville
September 03, 2015, 17:23
I call BULLSHIT on positive feedback being a factor. All have started out good. Tony Mashburn AKA Gunsmith Tony, had good feedback and was thought to be a good guy until he went to the Dark Side. People change and so do the times.

As is your right. I was stunned when first started attempting to buy items from marketplace and two vendors refused to sell to items to someone with no feedback period. As I assimilated into the collective there were many threads about in case of a dispute person with positive track record was always given benefit of doubt over new member or low feedback score. The marketplace policy that is a bit of an odd way of regulating a relatively unregulated method for members to sell has evolved into a way of doing business I was not accustomed to but the longer have been here and more used marketplace have discovered the somewhat odd system that has evolved seems to work pretty good. I have sent over a thousand dollars on more than one occasion to a complete stranger with no guarantee of receipt of goods but their feedback and reputation. The only deal that feel was left out in cold and did not get complete order due to poor packaging and reputable vendor never made good after multiple tries to get it worked out. Luckily my part was a $50 item and he basically said he shipped it, USPS said arrived and if package damaged with contents missing to take it up with Postal System. Unfortunately tool I needed is only available from said vendor, I needed it so bought anot her requesting better packaging and put my big boy pants on. I did not leave negative or any feedback. He felt was on Post Office, I felt it was very poor packaging as it was cheapest way to send via Post Office. Had other minor to moderate issues and all worked out to some degree. Some vendors stepped up and fixed which got them a darn good review when left feedback and after buying close to 100 items though many have never left feedback and I didn't leave them feedback either. All in, for the few loses have taken, the good deals and the few members who have gone above and beyond the call of duty and been way more than fair. Basically for the few deals gone sour, someone else sold me something much nicer than expected at very fair price. It's all worked out. Had someone strung me out on an expensive FFL items would have twisted some official screws early enough to rectify even if had to involve law enforcement. I don't understand if seller followed all directions as others did, notified seller with all correspondence proving such why he would pick one person out of entire crowd to randomly screw over. Fact so many people were happy with their participation in this deal one lonesome voice in the wilderness seems a bit shakey. If want to make a big deal then if he posted proof that met all requirements of seller will in timely manner will immediately step across fence and back him fully.

DENALIAKITAS
September 03, 2015, 17:49
If want to make a big deal then if he posted proof that met all requirements of seller will in timely manner will immediately step across fence and back him fully.

And how exactly would you like me to provide proof to you? Did I send the FFL via certified mail? No I did not. I sent it regular mail like everyone else did and the second time was via email after he sent me the PM in april of 2013 to which I never have gotten a response from him despite numerous attempts to make contact. The PM from him to me is sitting in my inbox stating the fact of the mixup and that he was not charging me storage because of it. I don't know what part of that you don't get but its his words not mine.

Right Side Up
September 03, 2015, 18:06
Take a screenshot of both, save it to a .jpg, and post them both here. otherwise, I'm afraid we'll end up having to read 100 pages of *you're the newb with no credibility* from a few here.

okiefarmer
September 03, 2015, 18:21
Take a screenshot of both, save it to a .jpg, and post them both here. otherwise, I'm afraid we'll end up having to read 100 pages of *you're the newb with no credibility* from a few here.

Never said he was the "newb with no credibility". Just that "I got screwed by a former member, steer clear of this dude" would have sufficed, end of story. We have now heard everything from a track record means everything to a track record don't mean shit, anyone can turn to the dark side. The seller was a jerk, screwed someone good, shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as other falers do, that is until he comes back with a damn good excuse, and I mean better than his dog ate the paperwork type of crap. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DENALIAKITAS
September 03, 2015, 18:21

Screenshot of the PM below to which I replied with the information requested. Sent emails I don't keep more than a couple weeks not to mention that was 2 computers ago.

http://akita.net/junk/blackelk.jpg

Right Side Up
September 03, 2015, 22:50
Never said he was the "newb with no credibility". Just that "I got screwed by a former member, steer clear of this dude" would have sufficed, end of story. We have now heard everything from a track record means everything to a track record don't mean shit, anyone can turn to the dark side. The seller was a jerk, screwed someone good, shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as other falers do, that is until he comes back with a damn good excuse, and I mean better than his dog ate the paperwork type of crap. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sorry the OP didn't word things to your satisfaction. Tell us, what can he do to make things better for YOU?

G3isMe
September 04, 2015, 08:10
And how exactly would you like me to provide proof to you? Did I send the FFL via certified mail? No I did not. I sent it regular mail like everyone else did and the second time was via email after he sent me the PM in april of 2013 to which I never have gotten a response from him despite numerous attempts to make contact. The PM from him to me is sitting in my inbox stating the fact of the mixup and that he was not charging me storage because of it. I don't know what part of that you don't get but its his words not mine.

Stop poking hueyville and he'll go back under the bridge. 4x401 is a man of his word and he will help you get in touch with Black Elk..

hueyville
September 04, 2015, 11:18

Stop poking hueyville and he'll go back under the bridge. 4x401 is a man of his word and he will help you get in touch with Black Elk..

100% correct on 4x401. Everything have purchased from him went smoothly and was better than expected. If he is on the case I will crawl back into the range as pulled out my target grade rimfire's yesterday when found 5,000 rounds of CCI Green Tag forgot was stashed. Really don't want to know replacement cost or might vomit when realize how many dollars have gone down range past two days. Weird, one pistol is shooting 1/2" wide by 1.5" tall groups and other is averaging 1/2" tall by 1.5" wide groups. Know it's me causing the stringing but no change in stance or grip seems to make either better. So now to either figure out what doing wrong or just keep reinforcing my mistakes.

notfrommt
September 04, 2015, 13:52
one pistol is shooting 1/2" wide by 1.5" tall groups and other is averaging 1/2" tall by 1.5" wide groups

It's the trigger.....puller....

Stop flinching and relax your grip, it's only a 22

andresere
September 04, 2015, 13:53
Never said he was the "newb with no credibility". Just that "I got screwed by a former member, steer clear of this dude" would have sufficed, end of story.

Gonna call bullshit on this. If a new poster were to post something like that statement, the village idiots here would swarm him with their pitchforks and torches. This place goes from happy go lucky to "String Em Up!!!" in about 1.5 seconds. And they run in packs......

Now, at the OP....you seriously waited this long to realize you had an issue with getting your receiver? AYFKM?

okiefarmer
September 04, 2015, 14:08
Gonna call bullshit on this. If a new poster were to post something like that statement, the villager idiots here would swarm him with their pitchforks and torches. This place goes from happy go lucky to "String Em Up!!!" in about 1.5 seconds. And they run in packs......

Now, at the OP....you seriously waited this long to realize you had an issue with getting your receiver? AYFKM?

Exactly, look at the comments on the very first page from others about denali. It didn't take long. Call bullshit, you have that right. But making a Peyton Place story about it all is getting old. There have been several others post similar stories over the years. Has it ever helped much to have a pity party all over the interwebs. Best advice I ever got from anyone concerning dealing with others on the net is "pay with a credit card". If you don't get remedy from the vendor ASAP, it's an easy phone call to your CC company to dispute the charge and have it removed. At least you get your money back, the CC can work on the other guy.

DENALIAKITAS
September 04, 2015, 14:52

Like my statements before, NO I did not wait this long to realize there was an issue. I have been trying all along to get a response from him and haven't. However after 2.5 years of avoiding making it a public issue this was my hail mary.

hueyville
September 04, 2015, 15:41
It's the trigger.....puller....

Stop flinching and relax your grip, it's only a 22

Actually now I am really confused. Been using a standard 50 foot NRA bullseye target with both pistols and each consistently stringing, one vertical and the other horizontal. Happened to run out of target pasters and fresh targets so switched to targets with 1"x1" orange squares. Both stopped stringing. Its something with my tired old eyes.

Using the 22 magnum with red dot optic no stringing on the 50 foot bullseye targets unless turn brightness up. With red dot on dimmest setting can still see target of 4 or 5, shoots fine. When turn up to 7 starts to string vertically and as get up to 10 or 11 on brightness vertical stringing is bad. Guess my astigmatism with glasses instead of contacts is fubaring me.

The one stringing horizontal has white outline rear and white insert in front. The pistol with solid black target sights strings vertical and the red dot does on bright settings. Changed from Isosceles to Weaver Modified Stance and different grips. Soon as changed from big round circles to little square dots for targets the stringing went away. Weird, going to wear my contacts tomorrow and print up some more 50 foot NRA targets to see if any change.

G3isMe
September 04, 2015, 16:03
Actually now I am really confused. Been using a standard 50 foot NRA bullseye target with both pistols and each consistently stringing, one vertical and the other horizontal. Happened to run out of target pasters and fresh targets so switched to targets with 1"x1" orange squares. Both stopped stringing. Its something with my tired old eyes.

Using the 22 magnum with red dot optic no stringing on the 50 foot bullseye targets unless turn brightness up. With red dot on dimmest setting can still see target of 4 or 5, shoots fine. When turn up to 7 starts to string vertically and as get up to 10 or 11 on brightness vertical stringing is bad. Guess my astigmatism with glasses instead of contacts is fubaring me.

The one stringing horizontal has white outline rear and white insert in front. The pistol with solid black target sights strings vertical and the red dot does on bright settings. Changed from Isosceles to Weaver Modified Stance and different grips. Soon as changed from big round circles to little square dots for targets the stringing went away. Weird, going to wear my contacts tomorrow and print up some more 50 foot NRA targets to see if any change.

You're confused? I think the rest of us are too.. What does this have to do with the OP...Maybe I'm missing something....:whistling:...ahh, no I guess not...:facepalm:

mp
September 04, 2015, 16:10

Shut the f-ck up, Donny!

hueyville
September 04, 2015, 16:33
Trying to lighten the mood. If a thread doesn't see a hijack then something is surely wrong around here. Dang if the model 41 is not stringing vertically on me again but the 46 is putting them where the shooter sends them unfortunately as witnessed by the ugly flyers...

http://i61.tinypic.com/35l6k2s.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/t9yu00.jpg

As mentioned earlier, if 4x401 says he has it covered, I am going to go back to the house and swap out to my contact lenses to prove whether it's the glasses and astigmatism or if I just suck at pistol shooting suddenly. The Model 41 and Model 46 both loved CCI Green Tags in the past and wasted way too many today.

Right Side Up
September 04, 2015, 16:45
Glasses and astigmatism? You just answered your own problem.

ftierson
September 04, 2015, 17:39
Glasses and astigmatism? You just answered your own problem.

Might help reading ability, too.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist...). :)

And, in terms of the OP, I hope that 4x401 can get this over to where it can be worked out...

Forrest

Right Side Up
September 04, 2015, 17:50
What did I get wrong? He indicated at the end of his post he has an astigmatism and was wearing glasses. I have astigmatism in both eyes, wear glasses, and can't shoot shit with glasses on.

Huey posted: "I am going to go back to the house and swap out to my contact lenses to prove whether it's the glasses and astigmatism...."

hueyville
September 04, 2015, 20:20
What did I get wrong? He indicated at the end of his post he has an astigmatism and was wearing glasses. I have astigmatism in both eyes, wear glasses, and can't shoot shit with glasses on.

Huey posted: "I am going to go back to the house and swap out to my contact lenses to prove whether it's the glasses and astigmatism...."

Hasn't been too big of an issue recently as mostly action shooting where tight groups don't matter if rounds land in A zone. Most rifles have sprouted red dots, scopes or both since the bifocal thing became an issue. Found the big box of green tag and decided to pull out the target rim fire pistols for first time in a while. Mostly been using rim fire rifles with glass or red dots. Amazing how much the groups from red dots tighten up as reduce brightness level. Finding a lost box with 5k of Green Tag seemed like a sign from heaven to warm up the Smiths. Looked up price to find what little could find to discover sent enough rim fire down range to buy another pistol past two days at replacement cost but it was a lot of fun and have two hundred more of 1,000 pulled to see how the contact lenses treat me tomorrow. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves of little nuances of different aspects of shooting sports. Time to go back to filling 45 acp SWC's as inventory is slipping.

ftierson
September 04, 2015, 20:46

The comment was not directed at you, Greg, but at huey for his hijack... :)

Forrest

Right Side Up
September 04, 2015, 21:27
:beer:

gates
September 04, 2015, 23:26
Denali - you should have made a public issue of this about two weeks after everyone else got their receivers... live and learn. I've found MOST folks on the FF to be honorable people, there have been a few bad apples but such is life. I'd write this off to a learning experience at his point and be a bit more discerning going forward. However, if you want to track the dude down and recoup the funds:-) I see no problem with that either... up to you.

oleblu72
September 05, 2015, 13:26
Huey I think I see your problem, your targets were up side down or were you shooting up side down at the time of the crime? My weapon of choice is a shotgun that way I know I'll hit what I'm aiming at.

I was in two receiver buys with B. E. everything went ok both times got all four of my receivers. However he can be slow to respond to e-mails and I never was able to get ahold of him by phone. But I'm sure he was a busy person taking care of all the orders and I recall he had a computer melt down also and he was sick to boot.

Mark

hueyville
September 05, 2015, 19:23
My entire world is upside down and understand sick. Don't worry which side is up or down shooting at 1" squares. Reading back through thread owe O.P. apology for coming on too strong. Didn't like feedback system much till got enough positives for sellers to actually sell as some won't sell to member with no or few positives. Come to trust it as worked in my experience. I have dropped the ball at work though intentions were always good but health, computer crashes, server issues, voice mail filling up, losing scrap of paper made a note on, dropping smart phone in liquid death something gets missed. If wheel squeaks long enough eventually gets greased. If only done one deal here, it went south and as he states did squeak with seller would have raised flag on the message board a lot earlier. With 4x401 working on issue a solution will likely be forthcoming.

Been feeling pretty good past two weeks then suddenly felt something change after lunch, bet thyroid flipped from hyperthyroid to hypothyroid so get blood panel Tuesday when endocrinologist opens. Meantime stop thyroid meds till confirm as none is better than wrong one. Affects work more than people can imagine, just dealing with docs and tests is as bad as the sick part. Working to their schedule shoots business hours of several days especially when odds blood work results will have me in nuclear medicine Thursday and Friday then sick from radioactive iodine. If get stuck in bed for weeks can be almost impossible to catch up with hundreds of emails, voice mails on all phones and pile of faxes that runs machine out of paper and exceeds it's buffer.

As to pulling thread off topic, guilty as charged but happens around here. Did wear contacts today and this mornings session the stringing went away but when thyroid, possibly adrenals or pituitary throwing endocrine system in toilet last 50 rounds tried to get in before leaving groups opened up almost double. Came home and been moving from gun room to bed as even trimming cases for more than 20 minutes has me heading for the door to toss my cookies. Hope all works out for O.P.

fireplug
September 07, 2015, 08:28
DENALIAKITAS these long time member's are never going take your side over one of there contributor's even though you are the one who was cheated,that's why I never buy from this site now. If you buy something from here and have trouble getting it the large post count boy's will simply say you are an idiot for this or that reason and blah blah blah.Anyway good luck too you in getting your item or money back.

AZ Dave
September 07, 2015, 12:09
B.S. Fireplug!!! This board stands above all the rest in policing it's own. The O.P. is catching flak because he waited 2 1/2 years to try to resolve the issue. He is entitled to his receiver or his money but really, 2.5 years?

wanneroo
September 07, 2015, 12:29
2.5 years is a little long to wait to publicly mention a problem or try to have it resolved.

Right Side Up
September 07, 2015, 12:51
He's not required to say anything about it publicly to have it resolved. The OP stated he had sent comms several times with no response.

I think the receiver is probably long gone, sold to someone else.

At this point he's just reporting the news, and to be leary of the seller.

fireplug
September 07, 2015, 13:44
AZ Dave,You are the one that's full of it,I have seen some of the garbage that happen's here first hand.Learn too read ! the O.P. has been trying for 2 year's too get this resolved it's not like he sat back and waited and did nothing.The seller is completely ignoring him.......

okiefarmer
September 07, 2015, 14:04

And who the hell here already said that, ace. Boy, you are quick on the draw, I'll say that for sure.

Never said he was the "newb with no credibility". Just that "I got screwed by a former member, steer clear of this dude" would have sufficed, end of story. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Right Side Up
September 07, 2015, 16:17
And who the hell here already said that, ace. Boy, you are quick on the draw, I'll say that for sure.

If I miss something you say...it's because I don't find your posts all that interesting.

DENALIAKITAS
September 08, 2015, 15:14
Looks like Black Elk logged in on Sunday but I still haven't heard from him.

Registered

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: September 06, 2015 19:16

okiefarmer
September 08, 2015, 15:30
If I miss something you say...it's because I don't find your posts all that interesting.

I guess not, except that you quoted it above. I did, but I didn't. This sounds more like hillary.

tdb59
September 08, 2015, 17:07

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Timothy-Leary-Los-Angeles-1989.jpghttp://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/features/qa/060605/denis_leary.jpg

J. Armstrong
September 08, 2015, 17:17
DENALIAKITAS these long time member's are never going take your side over one of there contributor's even though you are the one who was cheated,that's why I never buy from this site now. If you buy something from here and have trouble getting it the large post count boy's will simply say you are an idiot for this or that reason and blah blah blah.Anyway good luck too you in getting your item or money back.

Basically, you are full of shit. I've seen long term members get raked over the coals or disapeared when appropriate.

notfrommt
September 08, 2015, 19:48
Basically, you are full of shit. I've seen long term members get raked over the coals or disapeared when appropriate.

Spot on assessment; integrity has been sold here at the cost of reputation before by all demographics. OP gets a fair shake, and I apologize if I came across harshly.

Right Side Up
September 08, 2015, 21:15
Looks like Black Elk logged in on Sunday but I still haven't heard from him.

Well, it looks like Blackbeard is a crook.

What was that he said when the group buys were happening?....Oh yeah... something to the effect he wasn't making anything and was doing us all a favor. Wonder how many others that don't post on here didn't get a receiver.

4x401
September 09, 2015, 01:34
Wonder how many others that don't post on here didn't get a receiver.

I can tell you with all honesty that 99.99% received their receivers from ALL the group buys combined...even some that were a PITA like you....

So whats your agenda here RSU other than to throw :shitstorm:, and eat :popcorn:??

gates
September 09, 2015, 01:46
"Basically, you are full of shit. I've seen long term members get raked over the coals or disapeared when appropriate."

Yep! Your word is your bond here... if you can't perform you better own it and be prepared to explain why you broke that trust.

No excuses.

Right Side Up
September 09, 2015, 08:58
I can tell you with all honesty that 99.99% received their receivers from ALL the group buys combined...even some that were a PITA like you....

So whats your agenda here RSU other than to throw :shitstorm:, and eat :popcorn:??

PITA? I remember doing everything right on my end. I had to make two trips to my FFL to pick up my receiver because your guy wanted to be the PITA. He likes to argue and make things as difficult as possible.

So what's your agenda? Covering for a crook?

kwthor
September 09, 2015, 09:58
PITA? I remember doing everything right on my end. I had to make two trips to my FFL to pick up my receiver because your guy wanted to be the PITA. He likes to argue and make things as difficult as possible.

I participated in these GB's. The only problem I had was getting in touch with BE cause we were both busy and it took a little lounger to finalize the deal.
However, since the OP is the only one I have heard about with an issue and 4x401 is on it I think it will be resolved.
You have no standing in this deal so I can't understand why you want to own it and make a fool out of yourself. :facepalm:
I've got to go to work so I wont be responding.

4x401
September 09, 2015, 10:37

You've clearly proven that Arguing, is a favorite of yours as well. Yet despite that, you still got your receiver..:whistling:

I have no agenda.
Please note that from the outset I tried to help here instead of create a :shitstorm:. Dang man, "Cover for a crook"? Not for a minute. And shame on you inferring such a thing.

DENALIAKITAS
September 09, 2015, 10:48
Hey guys I just wanted to take a moment to publically thanks 4x401. He went out of his way to try and help me out by getting in touch with black elk directly himself. Unfortunately black elk still has not made contact back with me but none the less I really appreciate your help 4x401!

Right Side Up
September 09, 2015, 11:43
You've clearly proven that Arguing, is a favorite of yours as well. Yet despite that, you still got your receiver..:whistling:

I have no agenda.
Please note that from the outset I tried to help here instead of create a :shitstorm:. Dang man, "Cover for a crook"? Not for a minute. And shame on you inferring such a thing.

So what did Black Elk say when you talked to him? Is the receiver shipping out today? If not...then why?

4x401
September 09, 2015, 12:17
Hey guys I just wanted to take a moment to publically thanks 4x401. He went out of his way to try and help me out by getting in touch with black elk directly himself. Unfortunately black elk still has not made contact back with me but none the less I really appreciate your help 4x401!

So what did Black Elk say when you talked to him? Is the receiver shipping out today? If not...then why?

You can't read? Nothing more I can do.

okiefarmer
September 09, 2015, 12:50

Who needs to get a room? Give up on RSU there 4X. He can't be helped. He is so slow to pick up on things, it's not worth wasting one's time on him. And he's always got to have the last say in a matter.

Right Side Up
September 09, 2015, 13:38

Denaliakitas said that Black Elk had not talked to "him". I assumed that you had made contact with Black Elk since he logged in since then (probably to read this thread).

What did Black Elk tell you?

4x401
September 09, 2015, 14:24
What did Black Elk tell you?

Nothing. I told him he needed to contact Denali. This situation is between them, period. I only tried to facilitate contact. My involvement is over.

brunop
September 09, 2015, 23:24
RSU, really?

4x401 has to "make" a guy he knows pick up the phone and call another guy? No.

4x401 has to tell you that he did or did not 'ream' the guy to your satisfaction? No.

4x401 has to report to you the response he got? No.

Back to reality, man.

Right Side Up
September 09, 2015, 23:42
You're putting words in my mouth. I let it go this afternoon with my last post.

You guys can do what you want. Play your reindeer games and popularity contests. This place has gone to total sh*t, the way some members have called the OP into question because he doesn't have a high post count, waited too long to make it public, just basically looking for any excuse to reason-it-out that the guy deserved to get f*cked. Whatever.

juanni
September 10, 2015, 00:31
Sorry, if Black Elk hasn't sent the receiver, didn't refund the $$$, stopped responding and now won't even make a phone call as relayed by his friend to resolve it,,,, that seals it. :uhoh:

............juanni

4x401
September 10, 2015, 09:43
Sorry, if Black Elk hasn't sent the receiver, didn't refund the $$$, stopped responding and now won't even make a phone call as relayed by his friend to resolve it,,,, that seals it. :uhoh:

............juanni

Sadly, with the lack of a response from BE, I can understand how many would agree with your assessment. :sad:

ftierson
September 10, 2015, 11:22
Sadly, with the lack of a response from BE, I can understand how many would agree with your assessment. :sad:

By the way, 4x401, while I have no dog in this 'fight' and am making no comment about 'guilt' here, I do appreciate your attempt to facilitate fixing this problem.

For what little it's worth...

Forrest

J. Armstrong
September 10, 2015, 11:41
No dog either, but I must say it is disappointing that, to date, BE hasn't at least contacted the OP regarding some sort of resolution.

I'm hoping to hear all has been made right soon.

Another nod of appreciation to 4x401 for his efforts to assist.

brunop
September 10, 2015, 17:39
You're putting words in my mouth. I let it go this afternoon with my last post.

You guys can do what you want. Play your reindeer games and popularity contests. This place has gone to total sh*t, the way some members have called the OP into question because he doesn't have a high post count, waited too long to make it public, just basically looking for any excuse to reason-it-out that the guy deserved to get f*cked. Whatever.

You just said, "You're putting words in my mouth" when, in fact, those words I typed are pretty damned close to what you seemed to be demanding from 4x401...

...and then you write that stupid shit above? Uh, hello? Have you seen the various posters running to ensure the guy that everyone gets a fair shake here? Has nothing to do with post count, etc., and you know that's true.

So either put up a good example of fraud being allowed or handled with kids gloves, or STFU - because you sound like a whiny bitch with nothing to actually back it up.

Right Side Up
September 10, 2015, 18:30
So either put up a good example of fraud being allowed or handled with kids gloves, or STFU - because you sound like a whiny bitch with nothing to actually back it up.

Did a moderator just call me a name? :biggrin:

The OP posted 9 days ago that he was defrauded by a member here. Said member was contacted by his buddy and logged in. OP has not been contacted in any way for a resolution. Those are facts.

It's been 9 days with nothing. Looks like there will be nothing. OP was defrauded, stolen from, whatever.

The OP posted his thread on an internet forum for comment. I commented. You don't like it? I guess you'll just have to be offended and keep calling names. :whistling:

W.E.G.
September 10, 2015, 18:35
I almost closed this thread yesterday.

But, I figured I'd watch and see if what I thought would happen would happen.

I'm not sure.

But, just to be sure...

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/trivia/Winter_is_Coming.jpg