PDA

View Full Version : Flypaper

G3isMe
August 31, 2015, 17:55
Flypaper is one of the few guys around here whom I will buy parts from sight unseen. I just completed another great transaction with Mr. Paper and as always it was as smooth as butter. Thanks again Sir for selling me those hard to find wood parts! ...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:..

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80376&stc=1&d=1441061702

Invictus77
August 31, 2015, 18:18
Flypaper is one of the few guys around here whom I will buy parts from sight unseen

I have not had any direct dealings with flypaper to offer a personal opinion on him, but have no doubt in your high opinion.

I will say that I know G3isMe is a GTG filer in that same category :cheers:

There are others here too. I could name several actually, but won't in fear of leaving one off the list by oversight.

meltblown
August 31, 2015, 18:40
Fly is GTG. Although my wife wonders where some money went. :whistling:

J. Armstrong
August 31, 2015, 18:49
My dealings with Fly have been equally good. A quality Filer :beer:

G3isMe
August 31, 2015, 19:44
Fly is GTG. Although my wife wonders where some money went. :whistling:

Mine wonders where all these packages are coming from...ahh, umm,....I do a lot of trading honey...:love:...

Flypaper
August 31, 2015, 19:52
Flypaper is one of the few guys around here whom I will buy parts from sight unseen. I just completed another great transaction with Mr. Paper and as always it was as smooth as butter. Thanks again Sir for selling me those hard to find wood parts! ...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:...:bow:..

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=80376&stc=1&d=1441061702

Thank you.

I'm glad you like it.

G3 is such a wheeler dealer that, The part was sold before I even got it.

You have to be running out of Type A lowers pretty soon. ;)

meltblown
August 31, 2015, 21:18
Mine wonders where all these packages are coming from...ahh, umm,....I do a lot of trading honey...:love:...

Yeah, more stuff shows up than left . She's nice and ok. But she ain't dumb