PDA

View Full Version : CZ75BD Got me a new favorite pistol!

Bug Tussell
June 29, 2015, 09:10
I used this at a night shoot last weekend. Smooth action. I like the decocker and DA/SA. Flawless.

Only downside is the lack of a rail for a weapons light but I think there is a magnetic rail solution.

Comrade done good with this one!

I shot well in the low light scenario. I opted to use the strobe for the full dark scenario. I lost my muzzle in the strobe in the middle of the shoot but got it back under control for the last bad guy. I wanted to see how discombomberating the strobe is.... and I found out it is very much so!

Practice, practice, practice.

spider991
June 29, 2015, 14:52
BT........fal files foul on the play...you know " no pics and it didn't happen"""".. I would love a few pics of your new CZ as I have been wanting one for a while now!

MAINER
June 30, 2015, 17:20
Welcome to the fan club. :shades:

Got the same shooter, but in compact size and aluminum frame. Made the mistake of asking to see it in a Gun shop one day and couldn't let go of the thing. :biggrin:

Bug Tussell
July 01, 2015, 09:53
Sorry no pics... I cleaned it and put it up. If you remember the Jack Benny show, when he went to his money safe he had to cross a moat full of critters, pass a guard and get through a buncha locks - well, my gun safe isn't quite that isolated but it is kinda close and as big a pain in the ass to get to.

Mebbe this weekend I will pull it out and get a pic for you.

Bug Tussell
July 01, 2015, 09:53
Welcome to the fan club. :shades:

Got the same shooter, but in compact size and aluminum frame. Made the mistake of asking to see it in a Gun shop one day and couldn't let go of the thing. :biggrin:

They do fit my beater pretty good - hair, callouses and all.... :rofl:

fnogger
July 01, 2015, 20:22
If you want a decocker model with a rail on it, you want the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical model.

Saving my couch pennies for one... or a BD, I don't need a rail...

toys
July 03, 2015, 13:49
If youre not allergic to tupperware, the P07 is swappable.

There is also the P01, but its a tad smaller.

The only other option as mentioned, so far, is the SP01, but its heavier than the 75BD.

fnogger
July 03, 2015, 19:46
If youre not allergic to tupperware, the P07 is swappable.

There is also the P01, but its a tad smaller.

The only other option as mentioned, so far, is the SP01, but its heavier than the 75BD.

Yup, more meat up in the front end for the rail.

spider991
July 11, 2015, 23:20
If you want one of the best feeling best shooting most accurate 9 millimeters you've ever handled try to sp 01 ....mine is heavy but other than that it is perfect