PDA

View Full Version : AK files defunct?

thehandyman
June 18, 2015, 22:39
Hi,

I just bought a new Romanian mini Draco and I have a question about the pistol.

I tried to register at the forum a week ago, and it said, "Waiting moderator approval." Unfortunately my warranty is 30 days, and a week has gone by.

Again, I tried emailing Akfiles.com for a response, and they never got back to me. I just emailed them again.

Is the akfiles.com accepting new registers? Or is it done?

Jaxxas
June 18, 2015, 23:00
It's just slow like the FalFiles, Jen owns them both....

augie1
June 19, 2015, 11:48
I've been a "Member" for over a year and have not been approved yet. What gives???????

rbgonoles
June 19, 2015, 13:16
What's your question?

MattK512
June 19, 2015, 19:13
I would recommend trying to login into the AKfiles from different browsers. I cannot log into AKfiles from my Kindle browser or Google Chrome. I can from Internet explorer 9 or my iPhone (Safari), however.

When it does not let me login it gives me that same screen that says my account is locked or not approved yet.

But on the browsers that do work it does so every time - nothing wrong with my account privileges and I have dumped all internet temp files/ cookies etc.

It's weird. But try another browser and I bet your accounts are activated.

One thing is for certain, don't ask a moderator for AK or FALfiles. They won't help, one in particular that will probably post here shortly. You'll get that tired old answer of "use the search function" and "just wait"

thehandyman
June 20, 2015, 08:52
I would recommend trying to login into the AKfiles from different browsers. I cannot log into AKfiles from my Kindle browser or Google Chrome. I can from Internet explorer 9 or my iPhone (Safari), however.

When it does not let me login it gives me that same screen that says my account is locked or not approved yet.

But on the browsers that do work it does so every time - nothing wrong with my account privileges and I have dumped all internet temp files/ cookies etc.

It's weird. But try another browser and I bet your accounts are activated.

One thing is for certain, don't ask a moderator for AK or FALfiles. They won't help, one in particular that will probably post here shortly. You'll get that tired old answer of "use the search function" and "just wait"

This would work if I could post threads as an unauthenticated member.

But I can't.

So I registered at the AK forum, a place that is actually accepting new members, and authenticating them.

Some advice for Jan, maybe allowing people to become registered through email, rather than waiting for an actual person to authenticate them is the answer.

quicksand
June 21, 2015, 02:14
Ask your question, the membership here tends to be older and wiser anyways.

Bandy
June 21, 2015, 13:02
Yeah its slow over there. Especially now with all the asshattery goin on over there ( the multipe account a-holes and constant trolls )

meltblown
June 21, 2015, 15:33
I have an account. But I learned not to hang out on the other side of the tracks. Ask some members here is the Ak forum. You'd be surprised that they owned that shit before becoming more sophisticated and discerning.

shep854
June 28, 2015, 19:35
I can't log on directly from this computer, but I can link from an email, then surf and post. It's a bit awkward, but it gets me in with posting privileges.
I am also logged in with my iPhone.