PDA

View Full Version : I Posted Negative Review of Warbirds and He Posted Negative Review On Me....

Bug Tussell
June 14, 2015, 12:53
Here is my negative review of him:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/itrader_detail.php?ir=66722u=17522

and here is his negative review on me:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/itrader_detail.php?ir=66724&u=2872

Please discuss ...

12v71
June 14, 2015, 13:07
Both links say I'm not allowed access. strange.

2barearms
June 14, 2015, 13:21
Both links say I'm not allowed access. strange.

Yep, won't open but you can access it thru their respective user interfaces.
Mutually Assured Destruction.

yellowhand
June 14, 2015, 13:22
Just go to Bugs page and then you can see it and you can also click on Warbirds.

12v71
June 14, 2015, 13:25
Mutually Assured Destruction.:D:wink:

okiefarmer
June 14, 2015, 13:38
Now that you posted the feedback pages, I must say perhaps it was you who were a bit anal here. I see from warbirds page, I dealt with him last year on an item, some ammo. I did what he asked and I got what he promised. It appears you didn't. You sent a check, which he likely had to wait the normal 10 days to clear, as do most here do, when he asked for an M/O. I'd say you need to man up and say you fu**ed up from the git go.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is of course assuming you sent a check and not cash. If you sent cash, then warbirds is a prick.

Sig220
June 14, 2015, 14:21
Okie,

Wbirds accepted the check offer in the thread. No where in his ad did he say he would not accept a check. How long does it take a check to clear is probably the bigger question.

If I get a check from a active member, I will send the item upon receiving. If the sender is a newb and not known to me, I will hold off on shipping for a few days.....in today's age, it should not take a month for a check to clear.

The mags were paid for the first week of May and received around the 11th of June. That is enough time for most to question the motives of the seller or to judge the business habits of the seller.

I am not calling Wbirds a prick, but I would not be happy with his shipping schedule. I just would be AWARE if I did business with him.

I know Bugs, he ain't a prick. :biggrin:

Bug Tussell
June 14, 2015, 14:37
Okiefarmer, you are a pretty sharp fellow, but please show me where he said a check is not acceptable in his ad. If he had said that then I would not have sent a check. Please note that I asked him "where to send check" and he sent me his address - you can scroll down and see my question.

So again, please show me where a check was noted as not acceptable.

It is because of statements like this that I fear going before a jury on trial and you are one of the sharper ones in this toolshed.

tdb59
June 14, 2015, 14:50
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EF39O_OQm6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

okiefarmer
June 14, 2015, 14:58
Okiefarmer, you are a pretty sharp fellow, but please show me where he said a check is not acceptable in his ad. If he had said that then I would not have sent a check. Please note that I asked him "where to send check" and he sent me his address - you can scroll down and see my question.

So again, please show me where a check was noted as not acceptable.

It is because of statements like this that I fear going before a jury on trial and you are one of the sharper ones in this toolshed.

Yes, thank you very much you twit. Anyone will take a check, not all like them as well as a m/o. When you become as guaranteed as the U.S. Government, then maybe checks will be comonplace again (and this is the ultimate in oxymorons fo shizzle), and where did I see that you told him a check was coming, you didn't forward me a copy of your correspondence with him.

I write checks wherever I go in public, even though I carry a debit card. The whole world loves those things, I hate it, and I make it well known. The cashiers write so much extra info on the fronts of my check, one can hardly see what amount I wrote it for. I don't care, I write checks, I hate plastic.

You were too stubborn to go get a m/o like he asked, for whatever reason is up to you, and he waited. No clue how long, but if it wasn't longer than 10 days, you ain't got shit to stand on, 10 days for a check is SOP anywhere.

Sucks to be you I guess.

Right Side Up
June 14, 2015, 15:24
okie, Warbird made Bugs check an acceptable form of payment the moment he deposited it in his bank account.

I'd be willing to bet that the money was credited to WB's account and spent well before the mags were shipped.

Warbirds Custom Guns
June 14, 2015, 16:05
Now that you posted the feedback pages, I must say perhaps it was you who were a bit anal here. I see from warbirds page, I dealt with him last year on an item, some ammo. I did what he asked and I got what he promised. It appears you didn't. You sent a check, which he likely had to wait the normal 10 days to clear, as do most here do, when he asked for an M/O. I'd say you need to man up and say you fu**ed up from the git go.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is of course assuming you sent a check and not cash. If you sent cash, then warbirds is a prick.
You just earned some kudos because you understand what I've been trying say all this time.
My bank also says 14 business days to clear out of state checks.

Also, I stated the forms of payment I would accept & checks were NOT one of them.
I only accepted his check because he really wanted the mags & I ASSUMED he understood checks being held to clear.

The main thing everyone is trying to avoid taking into consideration is the fact I was flooded in for 2 weeks from 3rd week of May to June 7 & couldn't get out.

Okie,
Wbirds accepted the check offer in the thread. No where in his ad did he say he would not accept a check.
I posted 2 payment methods that were acceptable (as most sellers do) & checks was not one of them. Reading is fundamental.
He wanted the mags & I tried to accommodate him.

okie, Warbird made Bugs check an acceptable form of payment the moment he deposited it in his bank account.

I'd be willing to bet that the money was credited to WB's account and spent well before the mags were shipped.
Checks that clear are credited on the 15th day.
I never spend the money before items are shipped.
I have enough money I don't need to.

Looks like the attention whoring has started.

okiefarmer
June 14, 2015, 16:07

All these details eluded me it appears. I was of the assumption we were coming unwoiund because of a couple weeks to receive after mailing a check. (2-3 days for WB to receive check, 10 days to clear, standard for just about everywhere unless a good FF member I guess, and 2-4 days to ship back, adds up to about 14 days total.) I didn't know this had been going on for a month or more.

I'll eat my humble pie now.

Warbirds Custom Guns
June 14, 2015, 16:09
I'll eat my humble pie now.
Might not want to be so quick on that.

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 16:11
What banks are you guys using? Blood, sperm, food??? I deposit a check and it clears overnight.

Warbirds Custom Guns
June 14, 2015, 16:18
What banks are you guys using? Blood, sperm, food??? I deposit a check and it clears overnight.
They may clear over night but you don't know till after 14 business days.....period.
I got 5 checks in 2 years that bounced for whatever reason.
I didn't find out till business day 21 when they reversed the funds.

But have no fear.
I won't be selling anything else here as I have so many other forums & venues at my disposal.
I have many hard to find & some rare items guys here would love to have.
I can get more $$$$$ elsewhere.
I simply need the hassle of dealing with cry babies.

W.E.G.
June 14, 2015, 16:24
Please discuss ...

I tested positive for flatulence.

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 16:27

What were the signs that made you suspect the condition?

Invictus77
June 14, 2015, 16:27
All this is still ongoing, with more new threads, for $50 worth of mags????

Let's move on gents...please.

W.E.G.
June 14, 2015, 16:29
I won't be selling anything else here as I have so many other forums & venues at my disposal.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/srs32496/tumblr_m674gfkYfB1qzufxz.gif

Sig220
June 14, 2015, 16:30
They may clear over night but you don't know till after 14 business days.....period.
I got 5 checks in 2 years that bounced for whatever reason.
I didn't find out till business day 21 when they reversed the funds.

But have no fear.

Now you are acting like a prick.

tdb59
June 14, 2015, 16:30

Are you certain you didn't just step on a duck ?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/COJ-FYYODI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 16:32
All this is still ongoing, with more new threads, for $50 worth of mags????

Let's move on gents...please.

Aww come on. Glad it's settled, now we can troll away.:whistling::biggrin:

W.E.G.
June 14, 2015, 16:36
What were the signs that made you suspect the condition?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48XreePDi8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 16:45
As usual, WEG drops to the sublime. Where the hell you come up with some of this shit is amazing:bow:

W.E.G.
June 14, 2015, 16:49
https://youtu.be/o22eIJDtKho?t=45s

4duece
June 14, 2015, 16:50
I hope this is not going the way the Entreprise V.G cond. Kits thread did. 16 plus pages.:cry: Oh and just to clear the air Warbird, I was sincere about the stock you had for sale. My daughter was going to buy it for me for Fathers Day. You being the "ASS" that you are had to TROLL my WTS add instead. No loss on this end.

4duece
June 14, 2015, 16:58

I just " Jizzed in My Pants". Am I allowed to say that on the internet? I know they made a song about it.

Also Ben Snell never ripped me off but sold me a metric FAL gasplug once.
I'm Mike Jones And I Approved this Message.:bow:

Warbirds Custom Guns
June 14, 2015, 16:58
Oh and just to clear the air Warbird, I was sincere about the stock you had for sale. My daughter was going to buy it for me for Fathers Day. You being the "ASS" that you are had to TROLL my WTS add instead. No loss on this end.
YOUR loss & my gain.
If you had not made such trashy post about me I could believe you more & I would have made you a better deal.
Oh well........................... so much for hindsight being 20-20

2barearms
June 14, 2015, 17:05
I hope this is not going the way the Entreprise V.G cond. Kits thread did. 16 plus pages.:cry: Oh and just to clear the air Warbird, I was sincere about the stock you had for sale. My daughter was going to buy it for me for Fathers Day. You being the "ASS" that you are had to TROLL my WTS add instead. No loss on this end.

**High Jack Alert**

I have an M14 Custom Made Folder for sale. Tony Lawrence (LAW483)
made it for me special. Has a Reese Folder.

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 17:11
I will have to say this in a negative way about 2barearms. He is definitely an enabler to an addiction. He is what is wrong with many of us here that can't admit that this is sweet yet so bad. He has caused me to build entire riFALs around 1 damn part I got from him.

2barearms
June 14, 2015, 17:14
I will have to say this in a negative way about 2barearms. He is definitely an enabler to an addiction. He is what is wrong with many of us here that can't admit that this is sweet yet so bad. He has caused me to build entire riFALs around 1 damn part.

You know that's right! We need to go eat lunch. I have some stuff to
fuel your addiction.

meltblown
June 14, 2015, 17:16
You know that's right! We need to go eat lunch. I have some stuff to
fuel your addiction.

You asshole...I can't believe you are saying that. OK. Just don't tell my wife yet. I got to pay for an Argy kit from Tubb:tongue:

Invictus77
June 14, 2015, 17:23
He is definitely an enabler to an addiction. He is what is wrong with many of us here that can't admit that this is sweet yet so bad.

The whole lot of you have already cost me a few grand, and I have only been here one year :facepalm:

2barearms
June 14, 2015, 17:44
The whole lot of you have already cost me a few grand, and I have only been here one year :facepalm:

Rookie

gunplumber
June 14, 2015, 17:45
The main thing everyone is trying to avoid taking into consideration is the fact I was flooded in for 2 weeks from 3rd week of May to June 7 & couldn't get out.

Because it is completely irrelevant.

You accepted the check. Your communication did not preclude a personal check, however I understand your preference for another form of payment. Which became completely irrelevant the moment you accepted his check by depositing it.

You did not ship the item in a timely manner. To the best of my understanding, you took 30-40 days. Even accepting 10-14 days to clear (which I think is excessive), you still dropped the ball. And if it is true that you had no mail service for 2 weeks (which I highly doubt), you failed to keep your customer appraised of the situation.

You received the negative feedback, which I think you deserved.

You posted retaliatory negative feedback, which should earn you a permanent ban.

W.E.G.
June 14, 2015, 17:52
I just " Jizzed in My Pants". Am I allowed to say that on the internet? I know they made a song about it.

I'm not so sure about that.

I think you need to work up to it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HKNuByw2rlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tdb59
June 14, 2015, 18:01
I do not flick my boogers.

I like Toe Jam.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dHCkheMECeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Invictus77
June 14, 2015, 18:05
Rookie

Yes on FALs, but to my wife's chagrin I moving up quickly on this new addition :fal:

Jaxxas
June 14, 2015, 18:09

From my PMs, March 14, 2015, 15:24 from Warbird

We've had massive rain & flooding for the last week which it made it impossible to go anywhere.
Rain stopped today, so hopefully I'll ship them Tuesday.

You need to understand that not everyone lives in a city or area where there's no adverse weather conditions.
Take a chill pill & relax...............
It's not as if you won't see the stuff

You should have bought a boat instead of a lawnmower!:wink:

J. Armstrong
June 14, 2015, 19:10
Because it is completely irrelevant.

You accepted the check. Your communication did not preclude a personal check, however I understand your preference for another form of payment. Which became completely irrelevant the moment you accepted his check by depositing it.

You did not ship the item in a timely manner. To the best of my understanding, you took 30-40 days. Even accepting 10-14 days to clear (which I think is excessive), you still dropped the ball. And if it is true that you had no mail service for 2 weeks (which I highly doubt), you failed to keep your customer appraised of the situation.

You received the negative feedback, which I think you deserved.

You posted retaliatory negative feedback, which should earn you a permanent ban.

As usual, succinctly put and spot on.

And in the feedback posted about Bug he states "sent check instead of MO .........a nightmare". If that is his idea of a nightmare, I would question his ability to run a business.

And as usual, failure to timely communicate causes/contributes to the problem :facepalm:.

jugrunner
June 14, 2015, 20:00
But have no fear.

This is very good news ... !!! ... I think I'll start selling some of my rare items now that the competition is gone ... :p

I take personal checks from anyone here ... also PP with no fees and usually ship before I'm paid ... :biggrin: ... I also give stuff to people I don't even know ... Check MY feedback sparky ...

Right Side Up
June 14, 2015, 21:56
Checks that clear are credited on the 15th day.
I never spend the money before items are shipped.
I have enough money I don't need to.

Looks like the attention whoring has started.

You might be a nice guy in person, I don't know, but your handling of this sucks wind. Some comms would have gone a long way to prevent this situation from blowing up. Bugs has been here for 14 years and had a 100% MP rating at the time of the sale. It's very safe to say his check was good when you decided to deposit it.

Drama for the sake of drama, that's all you did.

tdb59
June 14, 2015, 22:00
:frantic:

I agree with RSU....

:crackhead:

brunop
June 14, 2015, 22:12
This is very good news ... !!! ... I think I'll start selling some of my rare items now that the competition is gone ... :p

I take personal checks from anyone here ... also PP with no fees and usually ship before I'm paid ... :biggrin: ... I also give stuff to people I don't even know ... Check MY feedback sparky ...

^

This guy is the goods, and everything he said is true.

Bump for jugsy.

Oh, and W.E.G. - that M.J. gif is super bad-ass. Nice find.

4x401
June 14, 2015, 22:50

We've banked with a credit union for the last 30 years..Never ONCE done us wrong, and protected us on numerous occasions.

All deposits made credit our accounts immediately.. But they reserve the right to defund our accounts up to 20 business days later if an unfunded personal check comes back..

So when I give someone the Normal 10 business day grace period to ship on a personal check, I'm really the one rolling the dice that all will be good.

Thats why I prefer Postal Money Orders.

But all that aside, WB's a 9th degree Ninja Dick for sure. http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/4x401cj/FMA/480_zps9469da77.gif (http://s101.photobucket.com/user/4x401cj/media/FMA/480_zps9469da77.gif.html)

4x401
June 14, 2015, 23:21
But have no fear.

A friend on mine has a saying most fitting to this post...

"Don't let the screen door hit 'cha where the good Lord split 'cha...:p

Bug Tussell
June 15, 2015, 07:20
Buncha irreverent, irrevelant strap hangers for sure. Heh-heh-heh.

OK. I promise I won't start anymore I love Warbirds threads. I'm beginning to bore myself with the subject.

oleblu72
June 15, 2015, 09:57
I'm not so sure about that.

I think you need to work up to it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HKNuByw2rlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only after you're done rolling them. :cry:

Mark

MAINER
June 15, 2015, 10:04
Thanks Bugs, and don't think we don't appreciate it. :bow:

wanneroo
June 15, 2015, 10:55
Seller, IRC, doesn't mention he will not take a check in his ad, expects the buyer to know that, but then does accept checks because he deposited it in his account.

To me if a seller has a policy of not taking checks then when one comes in the mail, they'll send it back and not accept it. If they take it and deposit it, then they accept checks and what they say or don't say means nothing as their actions speak louder than their words. Using the excuse of needing a month and a half to clear, well, this isn't the 1920's. These days it's all done electronically and most checks "clear" within 24-48 hours.

I have a lot of experience buying and selling online going back 20 years and when you encounter these sellers that have 50 different excuses about mailing stuff and holding onto funds given them the only thing to do is for the community to pull the toilet flush handle because it's just going to happen again.

W.E.G.
June 15, 2015, 12:12
Warbirds has moved on.

I suggest we move on from this thread.

Please don't re-open the subject in new threads.