PDA

View Full Version : Hey Warbirds - this is my final demand for my paid for 1911 magazines.

Bug Tussell
June 08, 2015, 12:13
Regardless of your personal issues, I expect my paid for 1911 magazines to be delivered to me by this Saturday, June 13, 2015.

Just so you know, either way, you are receiving negative feedback. With delivery you will get negative feedback for being a dick. Without delivery, you will be getting negative feedback as a thief and a dick.

And for what it is worth, as a thief, I will request that you be banned from this site. It seems that you have ripped off others in the past. I don't know why you are still here flogging your stuff.

I've been kind of busy last week so I'm just now getting back to you. You are like a pimple on my ass - I only notice it when I don't have other things to do.

Bug Tussell
June 08, 2015, 18:48
Here is Warbird's ad:

So for all of Warbird's apologists please show me where he stated that a personal check is NOT acceptable and/or please show me where he said that a personal check only gets very, very slow shipping.

"FS 1911 USGI contract mags
Selling in lots of 5 or more.
I have 20 available.
I have 10 I use myself & these work well in any 1911 45cal. pistol.
Selling what I don't need.
These are in near new or as new condition.
Some are black, some are parked.
1rst "Ill take it" rules apply.
USPS money order ships real fast.

Price
5 mags = $45. + $6. priority mail S&H
10 mags = $90. + $6. priority mail S&H"

Right Side Up
June 08, 2015, 18:52
I don't think you're going to get your stuff dude. You would already have it.

Flypaper
June 08, 2015, 19:02
It's time to pop that zit !

Bug Tussell
June 08, 2015, 19:03
I don't think you're going to get your stuff dude. You would already have it.

I agree. But before you file a complaint you have to show that you attempted to collect your goods. This is my demand letter to satisfy that requirement.

Which reminds me I should probably also send him a PM for the record.

Bug Tussell
June 08, 2015, 19:05
OK. PM sent.

2barearms
June 08, 2015, 19:51
He logged in to read your post in the MP.

Andy the Aussie
June 08, 2015, 20:01
Clearly a douche nozzle or questionable value !!!!

slavicshooter
June 08, 2015, 20:47
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/slavicshooter/Mobile%20Uploads/pimples%20on%20butt_zpss3to8zuv.gif (http://s26.photobucket.com/user/slavicshooter/media/Mobile%20Uploads/pimples%20on%20butt_zpss3to8zuv.gif.html)

Bug Tussell
June 08, 2015, 21:43
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/slavicshooter/Mobile%20Uploads/pimples%20on%20butt_zpss3to8zuv.gif (http://s26.photobucket.com/user/slavicshooter/media/Mobile%20Uploads/pimples%20on%20butt_zpss3to8zuv.gif.html)

Yep. I'm spanking that ass!!

CivyBlue
June 08, 2015, 23:01
:rumprider: :party: :butthurt:

SWOHFAL
June 09, 2015, 00:59
Never dealt with the guy, but I remember reading an M-14 thread here where he was getting his ass spanked on his knowledge of the mechanics and machining procedures of his chosen platform. I kinda pegged him as a blowhard then and this seals the deal.

Andy the Aussie
June 09, 2015, 02:37
No matter the circumstances surrounding the understanding of payment terms, cashing the cheque and NOT sending the magazines is theft. So he sound see the BAN HAMMER sooner rather than later.

Bug Tussell
June 09, 2015, 07:18
MY PM to Warbirds Custom last night:

"Originally Posted by Bug Tussell
Regardless of your personal issues, I expect my paid for 1911 magazines to be delivered to me by this Saturday, June 13, 2015.

Just so you know, either way, you are receiving negative feedback. With delivery you will get negative feedback for being a dick. Without delivery, you will be getting negative feedback as a thief and a dick.

And for what it is worth, as a thief, I will request that you be banned from this site. It seems that you have ripped off others in the past. I don't know why you are still here flogging your stuff.

I've been kind of busy last week so I'm just now getting back to you."and his response:

"BOOHOO to you & GROW UP little boy.
The only personal issues I have is with you & the problem you started.
You showed everyone here you didn't follow instructions & YOU caused all the problems.
Not good for YOU at all.

Negative feedback goes both ways & I'll gladly give YOU some if you want it.

I've NEVER ripped off anyone here or elsewhere & everybody knows it.
2barearms ripped me (and others) off for $650. & he's still here.

You should grow up & stop pissing on yourself, you're starting to stink real bad.
Don't send me anymore PM's or I'll notify a mod. about you harassing me.........got it ?".

You can't make this shit up!__________________

Flypaper
June 09, 2015, 07:24
The mods should make sure that nobody has to deal with this asshole again.
Based on his original ad I would've sent a check also.

SPEEDGUNNER
June 09, 2015, 07:24
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/come-here-little-boy-its-ok-its-hammer-time.png

2barearms
June 09, 2015, 10:32
TimStrait is a dicksuckinglyingqueer. You find one
fuckingperson I ripped off. As for you, you got a
mower that wasn't running and you knew it.
I hope your dick falls off and you get banned
asshole.

W.E.G.
June 09, 2015, 11:07
Cliff's notes version of what happened here please.

jugrunner
June 09, 2015, 11:08
I almost spoke up for a few of these ... :( ... sorry for your trouble Bug ... I do have enough to send you a few if you're in need ... !!! ... got a few 2 tone ...

since you paid him there will be no need to pay me ... shoot me a PM if you like ...

2barearms
June 09, 2015, 11:19

Bugs or me.

Abominog
June 09, 2015, 12:52

Warbird sold some mags to Bugs, Bugs didn't give him the payment form he requested but he took the payment anyway, Warbirds and Bugs got into a pissing contest, and Warbirds refuses to ship the mags though he accepted payment just because he's a big baby.

W.E.G.
June 09, 2015, 12:58
Bugs version, since he's the complainant.

I'll hear Warbirds' defense (if any).

Credibility of either version will be eroded by detours from the details or conspicuous omissions of normally-expected information.

I don't want any exhibits.

I just want basis and statement of the claim.

...and comments from the peanut gallery will be completely ignored.

slavicshooter
June 09, 2015, 13:52
W.E.G., we are a nice group of guys and gals.http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/slavicshooter/Mobile%20Uploads/peanut-gallery-3a1_zpsftjiuwpq.jpg (http://s26.photobucket.com/user/slavicshooter/media/Mobile%20Uploads/peanut-gallery-3a1_zpsftjiuwpq.jpg.html)

Bug Tussell
June 09, 2015, 14:08
Bugs version, since he's the complainant.

I'll hear Warbirds' defense (if any).

Credibility of either version will be eroded by detours from the details or conspicuous omissions of normally-expected information.

I don't want any exhibits.

I just want basis and statement of the claim.

...and comments from the peanut gallery will be completely ignored.

This is taken from postings and PMs:

May 28th Warbirds Custom posted the following in MP:
FS 1911 USGI contract mags
Selling what I don't need.
These are in near new or as new condition.
Some are black, some are parked.
1rst "Ill take it" rules apply.
USPS money order ships real fast.

Price
5 mags = $45. + $6. priority mail S&H
10 mags = $90. + $6. priority mail S&H

(my comment - no mention of Paypal being acceptable and no mention of personal check prohibited)

May 03 - I posted in response to Warbird’s last 5 parked mags:
and I will take them. Where to send check?

Same day Warbirds posted:
“PM sent” (to me)

May 04 - Check for $51 in mail to Warbirds.
May 12 - Check clears my account for $51.

May 28 – I posted “Still waiting for my mags.”

May 28 – Response from Warbirds in MP Post:

Good for you.
Post clearly stated paypal ( no it wasn't!!) or USPS money order so I can ship out fast.
BUT, YOU SENT A CHECK INSTEAD .....................
Yeah waiting on checks to clear the banks always take longer but YOU chose to make it harder.
Bummer huh.
Suck it up & wait like anyone else.
BTW, you also posted that YOU are the one who screwed up

May 28 – PM from Warbirds:

GOOD
You're not very smart either.
You let everyone know YOU screwed up & didn't follow instructions.
You sent a check instead of USPS MO or paypal per my post.

Mags will not ship till the check clears my bank........that simple.
The only problems people have are the problems they create.
How you feel about that hotshot ?

May 28 – My PM to Warbirds:
Check cleared my account the 12th.
Wake up - this ain't the 80's.
So either send me my mags or send me my money back.
and until then - expect more of the same shit.
Ta ta.

May 28 Warbirds Reply to my PM:
You need to grow up.
Nothin ships till the check clears my bank.......that simple,
Expect more if you want it

At this point I pretty much decided that I was getting nowhere so I went public. Like I stated in my PM – checks clear banks pretty quick these days. Over 2 weeks after my check cleared was plenty of time to receive my magazines. So I told him to send me my mags or refund my money. Neither happened.

PMs were getting nowhere so I decided to give him public notice of my demand for my paid for goods. In my public demand I have given him until the end of this week which is June 13 which is a whole month after the check cleared my bank to send me my mags.

Checks clear very fast these days. In my opinion this is just a control issue and an opportunity for him to punish. His "when the check clears" is intentionally vague so he can punish by using that as an excuse to with hold shipping my property.

Also, I intentionally did a public demand for the goods as the first step to file a complaint with the DA in Texas as a Class B Misdemeanor with a fine up to $2,000 and 180 days in jail for theft of property valued $50 to $500. It seems that a demand notice is always in order in these matters.

Most of this is factual. A sentence or two is opinion.

Bug Tussell
June 09, 2015, 14:13
Warbird sold some mags to Bugs, Bugs didn't give him the payment form he requested but he took the payment anyway, Warbirds and Bugs got into a pissing contest, and Warbirds refuses to ship the mags though he accepted payment just because he's a big baby.

Now wait a minute, all he stated was that "USPS MO ships real fast." If he had stated "I will only accept USPS MO" then your statement holds water.

And don't forget, I asked him "where to send check?". He could have told me to go pound sand with my check but instead he sent me his address.

So I don't buy the "I didn't send him the requested form of payment argument."

nwobhm
June 09, 2015, 14:17
...all he stated was that "USPS MO ships real fast." ...

Link to original ad:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385997

Bug Tussell
June 09, 2015, 14:17
I almost spoke up for a few of these ... :( ... sorry for your trouble Bug ... I do have enough to send you a few if you're in need ... !!! ... got a few 2 tone ...

since you paid him there will be no need to pay me ... shoot me a PM if you like ...

Well thank you but I have a buncha 1911 mags. I was just looking to add a few more to the pile. Milsurp mags at $11 each delivered (if they ever get delivered) are a decent deal and worth the money.

But this shit ain't worth the money!!

Bug Tussell
June 09, 2015, 14:33
Link to original ad:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385997

Thanks. I forgot to take screen shots just in case "someone" decides to do some creative editing. I got 'em now.

W.E.G.
June 09, 2015, 16:02
Got it Bugs.

Warbirds is basically punishing you for sending a check instead of a USPS MO.

I'd say give it 30 days.

We could talk all day about what banks can/can't do regarding charge-backs for problems with checks.

I think its ridiculous that Warbirds thinks there is a snowball's chance in hell that you would leave him holding the bag for the price of a few mags even if your bank somehow went full retard on him.

Forfucksake.

Most folks handle adversity well enough.
Give a man power, and that is the true test of his character.

If the mags aren't on your doorstep within 30 days of the date your records show your check cleared your bank, PM me.

Until then this matter is closed in the main forums.