PDA

View Full Version : You know who you are, it's time to contact me.

DYNOMIKE
June 01, 2015, 14:58
Been on the files for a LONG time now, had one instance of a transaction gone bad that was well documented and I've now had another not so well documented.. I'll post his Files name as soon as I can figure out who it was??
I know his first name for sure though...

He's a Local, came over the house a couple times, we talked about building him a couple rifles and he especially wanted to do an STG build..
He has a pretty good sized group of parts but it was a hodge podge mixture. I was going to help him identify (best I could) all the parts and select the best parts for his builds then help him sell the rest..

We talked about it a handful of times so I gathered the parts needed from my personal stash and assembled a complete lower for him..
Put a value on it, he came over to pick it up and loved it.. He didn't have the cash with him but I wasn't worried as he's local so I let him take it with him.. Guess that's my fault, I knew where he worked and had his phone number but even so he seemed like a straight shooter and I didn't expect anyt problems...

Time goes by and he asks if I might take some FAL parts in trade, I said sure.. I always like parts and didn't do this for $$ anyway..
That's when the excuses started.....
Work problems, wife problems, family problems, all accepted at face value and sincere best wishes extended.. To be truthful I do believe what he told me...
But after way more time than it should have taken to deal with all that I still have no parts or $$, he's taken a leave from his job, and the phone # I had is now toast... Never went to his house or I would have been there already..

It's been long enough now, hoping he see's this and makes it right.. He knows who he is and will surely understand this post if he see's it..
If you do read this and take care of it promptly, In the meantime I'll try to get the info I need to confirm who the individual is, thinking I may still have some PM's but it was awhile back......