PDA

View Full Version : Charley's Surplus Sales Inc.

slavicshooter
April 13, 2015, 20:32
Adding this link from "general non-firearms discussions".http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385245
Placed a fairly complicated order with them today. Was told it would ship tomorrow or day after via USPS. I will follow-up with a post about my experience, as this was first order with them. Thanks again to all who responded in original thread.~ss

slavicshooter
April 15, 2015, 17:03
Credit card hit today, so it's on the way. Yee haw!

slavicshooter
April 17, 2015, 11:05
Friday, 10:15 a.m. 4/17/15
USPS driver hands me a clean USPS box. Upon opening, I find my complete order neatly packed. All items are exactly as described. Packing slip and payment receipt stapled together. My credit card was hit at 11:37 on 4/15/15. Granted, Chicago to Hannibal, Mo. is not that far, but still, that's Jimmy John's freaky fast delivery. I couldn't be HAPPIER. Thank you to FalFiles members for your advise. A big THANK YOU to Gerald at Charley's who handled the transaction from start to finish.

Charleys Surplus Sales gets a :headbang::cheers::bow::beer::whiskey: .

Highly recommended~ss

oleblu72
April 18, 2015, 12:52
Not bad 5 days from order date, I've ordered stuff shipped from inside my own state taking a couple of weeks. Now if your happy with their product that would be a win-win.

Mark