PDA

View Full Version : Movie review-"THRIVE"

one hand clapping
March 21, 2015, 08:44
I was at my youngest son's the other night and he and his girlfriend wanted me to watch a movie they had, called THRIVE.
It was narrated and produced by the heir to 50% of the proctor and Gamble corp, one of the country's richest biz's. the Gamble side.
I recon he is now not too well liked by the rest of the family and his partners.
It starts out a bit hoaky, given the special effects durring his opening narritive, BUT I still HIGHLY recomend it.

He starts out with his wife, talking about what is needed to thrive as a human. THEN he states that he needed to find out WHY we were not already thriving, as the nature of all life- is to thrive,
He has MANY interviews with movers and players, who help him PULL BACK THE SCREEN of OZ. and explain VERY CLEARLY whats happened to us in the last 1000 yrs or so. from gold dealers of old to fractionalized reserve banking , to energy, to programing the masses thru public indoctrination.
I mean he breaks it ALL down, from the free energy devices that COULD be used by all of humanity instead of just the oligarcs, and the suppression of that tec, to jeckyell island and the theft of our money supply by the formation of the fed reserve.. He Names names and goes all the way to the top, to name the top families that own it all.

After all that ground work , he then offers FIXES.
Now I think he and his wife are VERY sincere and must have spent tens of millions putting this movie together-as there are alot of knowlegable folks interviewed, and super production quality.
I feel he underestimates the evil we are up against, but I salute my brother and sister Gamble for their attemp to wake folks up.

The Guys almost the same age as me, and I recon was the black sheep of the family in the 70's.

IF you want to learn more about real history, OR have foiks you care for ,that MIGHT still wake up- I would sugest using this movie.
I intend to purchase many and donate a few to the local librarys here, as well as doing several public showings at the local restraunt. They do a movie and dinner thing on a monthly basis,or weekley if the crowds are good..They have a drop down screen and a digital projector.

I was aware of most of the info ,but I did learn a few things I had'nt come across yet. Its a REAL eye opener for the uninitated.
You can do this as well.

jimmbob
March 21, 2015, 09:02
sounds like a great "history lesson" type of movie

just checked my roku/netflix - not on there yet, darnit

FALonious
March 21, 2015, 09:26
http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie

Release date 11-11-11...if they ain't got it yet....they ain't a gonna.

Looks like it pissed off quite a few of the folks I like being pissed off....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/georgia-kelly/thrive-film_b_1168930.html?

I'll see it for sure. Funny I missed it in the first place. Thank you're son for me OHC!

base704
March 21, 2015, 09:52
sounds like a great "history lesson" type of movie

just checked my roku/netflix - not on there yet, darnit

The movie is on YouTube;

THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s)

Not sure how well armed you are in the tech department, but if I pull the movie up on YT with my iPad, I can then feed it to my TV.
Beats the hell out of having to watch it on a small tablet/computer screen.

Not sure if you can do it with all tablets, but it's definitely an option worth pursuing...

jimmbob
March 21, 2015, 10:25
cool, thanks base:beer:

my roku search showed nothing but when I went to youtube on the roku it has it

got me some more learnin' to do