PDA

View Full Version : Ernst Armory - going Above and Beyond

IridiumRed
March 17, 2015, 14:09
I'm building a FrankenFal - Imbel receiver, brand new DSA heavy barrel cut in the Israeli pattern , and L1A1 back / lower end & L1A1 bolt group

Erik Ernst went "above and beyond the call of duty" in providing parts, service, advice.

He spent a lot of time talking with me, helping me figure out what I needed, discussing various solutions, and sourcing parts.

He even helped me find some parts that weren't on the webpage (b/c they just had an odd one or two lying around), and some parts from his personal stash.

Also, he did some custom mods on a set of handguards for me (am running standard L1A1, aussie laminate HG's.... so some work had to be done to make them fit the HB israeli style barrel)

Anyways! Just wanted to give a big THUMBS UP to a great company :) Too often in life, we hear complaints and criticisms.... so when someone does a really good job I love to praise :)

Erik the Red
March 18, 2015, 12:34
I'm happy that we we're able to help you out with your build. :smile:

-Erik

I'm building a FrankenFal - Imbel receiver, brand new DSA heavy barrel cut in the Israeli pattern , and L1A1 back / lower end & L1A1 bolt group

Erik Ernst went "above and beyond the call of duty" in providing parts, service, advice.

He spent a lot of time talking with me, helping me figure out what I needed, discussing various solutions, and sourcing parts.

He even helped me find some parts that weren't on the webpage (b/c they just had an odd one or two lying around), and some parts from his personal stash.

Also, he did some custom mods on a set of handguards for me (am running standard L1A1, aussie laminate HG's.... so some work had to be done to make them fit the HB israeli style barrel)

Anyways! Just wanted to give a big THUMBS UP to a great company :) Too often in life, we hear complaints and criticisms.... so when someone does a really good job I love to praise :)