PDA

View Full Version : Hensholdt Z24 Scope - what are they going for?

Bug Tussell
March 14, 2015, 17:37
These don't seem to be selling very often these days. Did supply dry up or did demand drop off?

d762nato
March 14, 2015, 18:04
It looks to me like maybe the supply is drying up and that's causing prices to increase for what's left out there. I've seen a few for sale from a guy in Germany online but they look new and he's wanting up towards a grand for the primo one's.

SAFN49
March 14, 2015, 18:37
Which model Z24? I,II, or III

The I's dried up and the price went from $400 to $500 last year. I don't know what they are selling for now, but I would imagine a little over that now.

Andy2205
March 14, 2015, 22:38
Cheapest Z24 listed on Ebay today was $650. There is a seller from Germany named Smerkl that flogs a lot of them there (his aren't cheap).

There is also a surplus website from Germany that has them in stock, but good luck trying to get him to send you one in the states. http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=48194578

At todays exchange rate the scope from Zib is $523. I tried in the past to order from him, but he will not export.

hkshooter
March 15, 2015, 10:11
These don't seem to be selling very often these days. Did supply dry up or did demand drop off?

Supply is gone, demand is still there. The ones you find are not selling much because the price vs demand has leveled out. All models are rare to find now, the I and II being the most difficult to find. I wanted one for a project, a Z24. But the scope one gets for the money they are asking for them now is upside down for my purposes. Unless originality is important to the buyer, there are much better choices for far less money for scoping a roller gun.

Bug Tussell
March 15, 2015, 10:13
It is a Model 3. Very nice condition. The case shows some wear but the scope almost looks unused. Cleaning kit is intact and light filter is in the lid.

hansellhd
March 15, 2015, 12:27
http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/EX-LN-HENSOLDT-Z-24-OPTIC-KIT-27p2356.htm

Still the best, look's the best for the HK91. or any G3 rifle for that matter.

01BIRDDOG
March 26, 2015, 07:53
I bid to where i though i would get one a couple of days ago on fle bay. It was a little rough but i had everything else so i was OK with the bid.

Went to a meeting and hurried back to check my new winning bid only to see it cruised right through my bid for another $100.00 or so......R.T.G. will be the only game in town unless the shipped from Germany ones are no hassle.