PDA

View Full Version : first pattern ak bayonet.

JAVIER
March 01, 2015, 07:39
thank you, I would like to know if there is a bayonet collector, here in this
forum, that specialize in ak-47 bayonets.. thank you..

JAVIER
March 01, 2015, 11:17
yes it is. I tought I would get better results over here. second, with all do
respect: when did I say that I was trying to sell this bayonet?? all I said is that I needed some info on the ak-47 first pattern bayonet that I bought at the garage sale. if you collect beaters, then you can't help me. thanks any way.

okiefarmer
March 01, 2015, 20:56
yes it is. I tought I would get better results over here. second, with all do
respect: when did I say that I was trying to sell this bayonet?? all I said is that I needed some info on the ak-47 first pattern bayonet that I bought at the garage sale. if you collect beaters, then you can't help me. thanks any way.
You didn't come right out and say it, but when I read this comment, "can some one in the field of bayonets, tell me how much this bayonet, with the description that I have is worth???? I just assumed you might be thinking about it. I never worry about the value of something I'm gonna keep, only what I'm thinkin' about selling. My bad I guess.

RG Coburn
March 01, 2015, 21:45
That's the old style,has kinda a square-ish grip,not terribly comfortable to grasp,blade sorta looks like an SKS bayo blade?
I have one,not sure what its value is.

marysdad
March 01, 2015, 23:59
Probably $30 or perhaps a bit more on a good day. Your best bet for current value on common bayonets is to search completed auctions on eBay to see what examples in similar condition are bringing.

RG Coburn
March 02, 2015, 16:37
I just sold a few Chinese ak bayos on AK files,had guys trying to jump over others to get them. Offering more than I was asking. Crazy. I just don't see the love for those things.