PDA

View Full Version : Earnst Armory

Zesta
February 20, 2015, 11:19
Their reputation is probably well known; but I just did business with and received my goods from Ernst Armory. Great product (as advertised), quick to ship, packaged very well. Thank you Ernst Armory. I just noticed that I misspelled their name in the title as well as my unedited post....(sorry).

gunplumber
February 20, 2015, 13:27
Always good to hear. If I don't have something, I make referrals to GunThings, Ernst, or others, and it's always good to hear that they are worthy.

hueyville
February 21, 2015, 23:10
+1 on Ernstarmory.com, Gunplumber and gunthings.com. Throw centerfire systems a bone too on select products, Palmbeachparts.com down in Florida, adam762 has done me right and apexparts.com. Mark is fastest shipper if in hurry. Others will beat his price a few pennies here and there but not significant. Adam may be a bit slow to respond but don't worry, always crawls out from under his rock eventually and like Mark, work is always top notch though he is sometimes behind. I sometimes worry about a man who always has time to jump right on every project. Good reputations usually mean busy.

gaijinsamurai
February 22, 2015, 13:39
x2 on Ernstarmory.com, Gunplumber and gunthings.com.

Having done business with all three, my experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. If only all businesses treated their customers this way!

ghf
February 23, 2015, 11:37
Palm Beach Parts no longer in business.

gunplumber
February 23, 2015, 11:49
Palm Beach Parts no longer in business.

Well, I offered to make bulk purchases from him, but he wouldn't budge from full-retail, regardless of quantity.

Seems like it was more for the ego of having a business than actually wanting to make money.

I see he's now auctioning lots of parts on Gunbroker.

yovinny
February 24, 2015, 10:22
Well, I offered to make bulk purchases from him, but he wouldn't budge from full-retail, regardless of quantity.

Seems like it was more for the ego of having a business than actually wanting to make money.

I see he's now auctioning lots of parts on Gunbroker.

Thats surprising and too bad,,,I only had one dealing with him, but he made me a great deal and a big price cut on a case of mag loaders. Think i'm into them for like a buck apiece.

hueyville
February 26, 2015, 09:31
I made three purchases when offered the 50% off deal and got good stuff at fair price. Unfortunate that they were unable to make it but one thing in business, can't let pride get in way. Some of the best jobs I have had and even long time accounts were passed to me by competators that were not able to provide client with product needed. In one of my industries, starting with Dad in 1950's through my ownership into the late 90's most of my competetors and I talked regularly, made point not to purposely snip each others customers, didn't get in bidding wars and loaned materials and specialty tools. We all made good money with reasonable effort. About Y2K industry became cut throat, everyone sniping others clients, bidding wars, etc and now 30% of the shops close every year to be replaced by next victim who rolls 401k into becoming business owner and then last about a year. In all industry, helping each other leads to better return for all.