PDA

View Full Version : Locked out, or what?

kuffaar
February 16, 2015, 21:35
I've been trying for over a month now to contact someone concerning my inability to post.
User CP has no email, no paid subscriptions access, can't even view my own user profile. I've used the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page at least four times over the last month and have gotten zero response. At first I thought I couldn't post because because I'd forgotten and hadn't contributed lately. But I don't even have the ability to do that!

What concerns me the most is that after a month, no response. Finally I resorted to creating another user account just so that I could get in and make a statement about what's going on with my account.

So, what gives?

kuffaar

308/223shooter
February 17, 2015, 00:37
PM W.E.G.

tac-40
February 18, 2015, 16:04
passed this on to W.E.G. Hopefully he can find and fix the problem.

Illurian00
February 18, 2015, 16:21
FA(i)L Files has been on auto-pilot for years. Mostly it works,,,,
Things took a turn for the worst around 2009 when space aliens captured 'Jen',,,though their is still a faction that maintains 'Jen' was a mythical creation. Why 'she' may have been created is open to debate.
The burden of maintaining the facade has fallen to Wegz,,,may the force be w/ him...

W.E.G.
February 18, 2015, 16:27
We've had several instances of users who appear to have never responded to the auto-generated email, and therefore were in limbo as "Users awaiting email confirmation."

Which means they cannot post.

I have no explanation as to how the OP ended up in that category, as he had been previously able to post. To my knowledge, this is the first such instance of this set of facts.

notfrommt
February 18, 2015, 16:49
He offended the server gods, and needs to send each active member one M855 cartridge as penance.

Sig220
February 18, 2015, 19:28
FA(i)L Files has been on auto-pilot for years. Mostly it works,,,,
Things took a turn for the worst around 2009 when space aliens captured 'Jen',,,though their is still a faction that maintains 'Jen' was a mythical creation. Why 'she' may have been created is open to debate.
The burden of maintaining the facade has fallen to Wegz,,,may the force be w/ him...

Illurian, I see Jen quite often at a gunshow.....when I go that is. She exists, if that really is "Jen". :tinfoilhat: What WEG does is either steering us off a cliff or keeping us on the cliff....whichever your point of view is!! :shitstorm:

kolding
February 18, 2015, 20:30
My first post.

FYI I tried to join with my regular personal email address (@comcast.net) but never received the email, I checked spam folders but never could find the email. I even tried again.

The usernames I used were "bongo" and "bongo1", so they can be deleted.

I created a gmail account and tried using that and it worked, so here I am.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the best firearm list I've seen on the Net!

notfrommt
February 18, 2015, 21:53
My first post.

Thanks for the best firearm list I've seen on the Net!

Dang right it is!
Welcome!

Illurian00
February 18, 2015, 22:05
Illurian, I see Jen quite often at a gunshow.....when I go that is. She exists, if that really is "Jen". :tinfoilhat: What WEG does is either steering us off a cliff or keeping us on the cliff....whichever your point of view is!! :shitstorm:

ummm,,,you're lie'in, (again ! ),,,:tongue:

Sig220
February 18, 2015, 22:56
ummm,,,you're lie'in, (again ! ),,,:tongue:

Tell ya what, send me $20 with a card with your FalFiles name on it stapled to it and next time I go, I will give it to this mystery lady as your contribution. If your status changes you will know for sure, if it doesn't I may have had ice cream...:rolleyes: Ya roll the dice and ya take ya chances.......:rofl:

Illurian00
February 19, 2015, 18:49
Hey Sig,,,,

Heads up,,,,,,,,,,,,.................>>>>>>

Jen
March 07, 2015, 18:47
I do, in fact, exist.. at least I think I do :facepalm:

J. Armstrong
March 07, 2015, 19:24

You think, therefore you am.

perryturner
March 08, 2015, 10:26
Hey Sig,,,,

Heads up,,,,,,,,,,,,.................>>>>>>Sig lies. Send it to me instead. I saw her just last weekend.

BatMasterson
April 21, 2015, 22:35
I tried to change my email to a comcast.net account. I never received the confirmation email. I changed my email back to my gmail.com account and viola! Problem solved.

Jaxxas
April 21, 2015, 22:37

You the woman!

Sig220
April 21, 2015, 22:43

It still amazes me that I miss posts in threads. :facepalm:

I see I am just over a month behind....hope that is a improvement.:sleep: