PDA

View Full Version : Question For The Ford Guys

Greensborobob
February 14, 2015, 06:54
My son has a 2012 Fiesta hatchback (just out of warranty) that is getting water in the rear.

I took all the upholstery out and it was wet on both sides behind the wheel wells.
It actually had the appearance of condensation.

This made me think it comes in through the tail lights but it rained over an inch this past week with no water infiltration. Did not drive it during the rain.

Have you all seen this as a problem and could it be coming through the wheel well?

homelandprotector
February 14, 2015, 10:17
Yeah, also why does my 03 6.0 deisel surge at cruising speed,codes say injector circuit problem, My good mechanic buddy says replace the injector wire harness, which entails taking every gizmo off the top of the engine (6 hrs), pull the valve cover gaskets to get to it......

GRRRRrrrrr, need second opinion. :(

homelandprotector
February 14, 2015, 10:19
The fiesta water problem , probably could google it and if it is common.....there will be a youtube video on why and how to fix it, trust me, you tube is the new fix it bible, with pictures.....moving pictures. :)

FALonious
February 14, 2015, 17:15
http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/threads/33933-Wet-to-Touch-Under-Carpet!

ALL FAL
February 14, 2015, 20:46
Hatchback seal, take it back to Ford. the water could be coming from below in an unsealed section and vacuumed in while moving down the road, a pinhole is all it takes.

Roland
February 14, 2015, 20:48
Hatchback seal, take it back to Ford. the water could be coming from below in an unsealed section and vacuumed in while moving down the road, a pinhole is all it takes.******** ***************** ***************************************** width="1" height="1"><param value="*********************************************"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="*********************************************" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
Second that...