PDA

View Full Version : Nightpatriot on ebay aka STANO aka ...

Bug Tussell
January 31, 2015, 20:43
www.night-vision.com.

Serious ass sucker - near as I can tell STANO sells their reject shit on ebay as user nightpatriot and calls it "slight blemishes" which in my case included a large blacked out portion of the upper left quadrant in the image intensifier tube.

Ebay told me to go pound sand. I'm so bummed. I need a hug. :facepalm:

2barearms
January 31, 2015, 21:59
What exactly did you buy from them?

Bug Tussell
January 31, 2015, 22:43
What exactly did you buy from them?

Image intensifier tube for a PVS-4.

So I put negative feedback on nightpatriot and ebay removed it. No wonder they only have positive reviews.

2barearms
February 01, 2015, 00:12
Image intensifier tube for a PVS-4.

So I put negative feedback on nightpatriot and ebay removed it. No wonder they only have positive reviews.

Makes one wonder who's in charge sometimes. I went back and read their
supposed guarantee and looks like it's only valid on items when the seller
accepts returns. I was directed to their site (Stanos) by someone here.
I can share it in private if you like, you might get some results.

SWOHFAL
February 01, 2015, 00:39
I thought eGay had a reputation for sticking it to legit sellers when dishonest customers misrepresented the product they received and left libelous reviews. Seems they've done a 180 - I believe Amazon has a very good rep for sticking up for dissatisfied consumers.

NFADLR
February 01, 2015, 00:44
This is why using a credit card is a better idea than paypal then paypal can attempt to get their coin from the seller...

unless I dont totally understand paypal and they somehow have it so you cant make a dispute with your credit card company ?

Bug Tussell
February 01, 2015, 11:58
Makes one wonder who's in charge sometimes. I went back and read their
supposed guarantee and looks like it's only valid on items when the seller
accepts returns. I was directed to their site (Stanos) by someone here.
I can share it in private if you like, you might get some results.

STANO = www.night-vision.com = nightpatriot on ebay.

IMO they are just dumping reject shit on ebay and weasel wording that same shit that they can't sell and then claiming that they "couldn't get ahold of buyer" so left ebay to make the determination in their favor rather then discussing the issue with me.

If they purposely do this stuff on ebay then why would there be a difference with their STANO homepage store other then they sell the best stuff there... what happens when they run out of the good stuff?

So fug 'em. That will be the last $250 they will see from me.

Story
February 04, 2015, 08:28
Ebay, like Google and PayPal, are run by Progressives who embrace Alinskyite principles.

Is it any surprise they have the collective moral compasses of diseased whores?