PDA

View Full Version : Geissele SSA Trigger

mcgreaham
January 05, 2015, 23:05
Will the Geissele SSA trigger function in a Daewoo DR 200?

Airacuda
January 06, 2015, 05:48
I had the same question. I just gor a Black Rain ordinance drop in for my brothers AR and it is awesome! If no one else knows the answer I will borrow his rifle next week and see if I can get it into my 200.

vandal968
January 06, 2015, 14:56
The Daewoo trigger parts are the same as AR-15 trigger parts EXCEPT that the selector is missing the slight relief in the center section that AR-15 selectors have. This can make it difficult for the rear part of an AR trigger to fit under the selector. On some Daewoo's the tolerances are such that it's fine. On the ones where it's tight, you can either grind a little off the tail of the trigger to fit under the selector (does not affect trigger operation), or you can slightly reduce the center section of the selector shaft. Don't grind too much away or the safety won't work. I find the operation of the factory selector obnoxious (180deg), so I've modified them to work like an AR (90deg to bottom) and added that relief to the shaft while I was at it. This way any AR trigger works fine. HTH.

v

Airacuda
January 09, 2015, 19:27
If anyone is interested I called Daewoorifleparts.com and spoke to a rep there who said all drop in triggers work in the Woo, and if I came across one that didn't to let them know.