View Full Version : Shout out to Sarco, Inc.

January 05, 2015, 21:26
I don't know what experiences you all have had with Sarco, but I ordered an M-1 Carbine sling and oiler plus a 1911A1 mainspring housing with the lanyard loop online on 12/30/14. It just came in the mail today and I am very pleased with my order. Total was $23.95 and $5.95 for shipping to Texas. The sling looks to be NOS surplus "C" style and has that smell. The oiler and spring housing look to be new. I recommend them.

January 06, 2015, 09:57
I "hate" Sarco!!! They cost me to much money!:cry::cry: :biggrin::biggrin:

January 06, 2015, 11:21
I "hate" Sarco!!! They cost me to much money!:cry::cry: :biggrin::biggrin:

Me too! :redface:

They have a Mauser action I want, but can't come with a good reason what for! :tongue:

January 06, 2015, 14:20
Dave at Sarco is a member here, sometimes he drops in.

I'd love to go find all that stuff "forgotten in the warehouse" for them.

January 30, 2015, 18:52
I've had good luck with Sarco but EVERY TIME I buy a parts kit it is missing a few screws, springs, pins of whatever. EVERY TIME! "30 Piece Parts Kit for..." and it will have 24 parts in it. I call and bitch and they send them right out, no problem, but I wish I didn't have to do that EVERY TIME!

January 31, 2015, 09:23
Wish I had your luck, I ordered a K98 trigger guard and got one that was trash and too short to work, not a K98 but rather a small ring short action guard. What a waste. Condition was poor and cost of shipping would not make it worth while to exchange. If buying a new product you will have good prices, on used items a real crap shoot.

January 31, 2015, 16:11
Well I did say I had "good" luck, not "great" luck. Most of what I have ordered was usable at least, but there were times I was less then impressed with what I bought. Since a lot of it was stuff that I couldn't find any where else it really wasn't an issue of returning it to buy some where else either.

February 01, 2015, 00:42
Their problems mostly seem to be "left hand not knowing what the right is doing," rather than anything intentional.

March 01, 2015, 13:28
I remember they had Fal folding Para stocks for dirt cheap, wonder if they still have em?

March 02, 2015, 21:30
Sarco is okay. I gets stuff that's good and stuff that is too much trouble to send back. I always get something though. :)

March 02, 2015, 23:49
I would like Sarco better if they didn't use UPS. Given a choice I would never use UPS.

March 03, 2015, 09:17
I remember they had Fal folding Para stocks for dirt cheap, wonder if they still have em?

I'd bet they don't but it would nice if they did. I'd buy one quick.