PDA

View Full Version : RESOLVED issue with 3gunR

MrM1A1
December 28, 2014, 11:25
I claimed and paid for a complete lower from 3gunR 20 days ago in this thread. (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379883) I promptly sent payment, but since the initial contact exchanging info, I haven't heard form him and have not received the lower. I sent him a few PMs and emails, left my phone #, still nothing. His profile says he hasn't logged on since 15 Dec.

Is anyone in regular contact with him or know him personally? I hope all is well with him, and I'm not particularly pissed (yet), but I would like to know when I can expect my parts.

Thanks for any help!
:fal:

Slo cat
December 28, 2014, 13:48
He might be having health problems.

I bought a StG-58 barrel from him, paid with Paypal 9-14-14, received it 10-9-14 (yes, I keep a spreadsheet on all Internet buys), barrel described as "bright and shiny", yes, but heavy pitting throughout. I sent him some photos of this pitting taken through my bore scope. Took a week to get an OK to return it, sent it back on 10-14-14, got my PP refund (plus a little extra for shipping) 11-8-14.

MrM1A1
December 28, 2014, 14:34
Thanks Steve, hope he's doing ok. He has good feedback and I've dealt with him before, wouldn't expect him to disappear. I'll give it a little more time before I do anything else.

oleblu72
December 28, 2014, 16:34
He might be having health problems.

I bought a StG-58 barrel from him, paid with Paypal 9-14-14, received it 10-9-14 (yes, I keep a spreadsheet on all Internet buys), barrel described as "bright and shiny", yes, but heavy pitting throughout. I sent him some photos of this pitting taken through my bore scope. Took a week to get an OK to return it, sent it back on 10-14-14, got my PP refund (plus a little extra for shipping) 11-8-14.

I bought a Stg barrel off 3gun in Sept. received the barrel in good time but to tell you the truth there was so much red grease smeared on it and in it I still haven't took the time to clean it yet maybe I should take a look.

Mark

MrM1A1
December 30, 2014, 16:20
I received an email from 3gunR's wife today explaining that he is indeed having health problems as was suspected. Issue resolved. Please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!

J. Armstrong
December 30, 2014, 18:09
Hope 3gunR makes a quick and compete recovery. Keep us advised, please !

MrM1A1
January 06, 2015, 09:26
Just a quick update, 3gunR's wife emailed me this morning with tracking # for my lower. What a classy gal! I know how hard it can be to take care of normal stuff during times like this, she went above and beyond. No update on 3gunR's health, and I'm not one to pry, but I wished them the very best and thanked her profusely. I wish I could do more......:sad: