PDA

View Full Version : Bogus MP rating

homelandprotector
December 27, 2014, 10:56
This Member Realnutjob never posted on my thread but left me a negative feedback, Just wondering if I can get his neg feedback removed.

He says I didn't honor his I'll take it on my Izzy HB sale , Here >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295271

Total BS from Realnutjob, (True to his username) Must have been some mistake on his part, I never received a PM from him or anything, I think he clicked on the wrong post from some other thread. Who Knows, he's just a Nutjob and a real one too.

Can a Mod please delete this bogus negative rating? It was from awhile ago but it's been bugging me lately.

Thanks, Bob :wink:

Abominog
December 29, 2014, 11:27
Besides the annoyance, who cares?

I don't care if some assclown gives me 100 negative feedbacks because I know that I can still sell product, and people know I will pay as a buyer.

I don't care if YOU have a negative feedback, I'd still buy/sell with you.

homelandprotector
December 29, 2014, 12:48
Thanks for responding, I think some buyers might have second thoughts if a seller has any negative feed back, Point is it bugs me that NutJob put that on me for some unknown BS reason.

If you had 100 negative feed backs, I wouldn't buy from you, if you had 10 I may not buy from you. Although I know Your rep here is gold, I would buy from you any day......If someone does not know you it would be different.

Can you remove it ?? Or is Gary the only operator here that can ? Or Jen ? Whoa! did you hear that echo in here? Lol.

Shootability
December 29, 2014, 13:17
It is fully reasonable to remove any bogus MP post.

Guy-epic
December 29, 2014, 13:36
I think any wrong feedback should be corrected ASAP it would piss me off as I am new and I work very hard to go above and beyond to make deals go well.

nwobhm
December 29, 2014, 13:53
Thanks for responding, I think some buyers might have second thoughts if a seller has any negative feed back, Point is it bugs me that NutJob put that on me for some unknown BS reason.

If you had 100 negative feed backs, I wouldn't buy from you, if you had 10 I may not buy from you. Although I know Your rep here is gold, I would buy from you any day......If someone does not know you it would be different.

Can you remove it ?? Or is Gary the only operator here that can ? Or Jen ? Whoa! did you hear that echo in here? Lol.

Has realnutjob confirmed it was in error?

homelandprotector
December 30, 2014, 16:32
Has realnutjob confirmed it was in error?

It's been a long time since the debacle, Can't remember (alzheimer's ??) I do remeber he was extraordinarily a rude ass though.

tac-40
January 01, 2015, 19:47
HLP, sent this to WEG. He can deal with it because he has that power. That guy didn't send you an I'll take it PM did he?

Stoney
January 02, 2015, 00:47
I got one too, don't remember how it was and don't care, I know who I am

homelandprotector
January 03, 2015, 19:54
HLP, sent this to WEG. He can deal with it because he has that power. That guy didn't send you an I'll take it PM did he?Thanks, Tac.... I'm not sure what the guy did, all I know is that I never saw any post from him, His MO is that he deletes all of his posts, (probably thinks the FBI is watching him) if you look at his past posts there are only 2. He doesn't come here very often and has very few posts.

I never did receive a PM from him. I think he posted I'll take it then maybe deleted it an hour later or what ever, I never did see it and it's not there now.
You would think if he is bitching about the "I'll take it" issue, he'd leave the post there.

homelandprotector
January 07, 2015, 00:00
Well, why did you delete your post before I even saw it.?

Look at the Negative rating you left me, it has a link that you listed as that post for the Izzy HB kit..... Really ?? you don't buy IZZY HB KITS ??

Get back and explain why you left me a Funked up rating must have been a mistake, but we will never know because YOU DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS.

Total BS. And never got a PM from you.

homelandprotector
January 07, 2015, 03:02
I'm not going to get into a remember when deal with you on something over four years old. I do not give fake feedbacks to feel good. You were selling something on the files and listed a bunch of rules to follow. You, did not follow thru on your part. So, the negative feed back. I don't buy Izzy kits, so, I'd bet it had nothing to do with this ad you listed here. I'd also bet you got a PM or two from me about it, but, that wouldn't fit your story here today, would it?
So Bob, I'm not going to get into a name calling rant with you. Sorry!!!!!!
No need to get into a name calling rant Nutjob, Just look at the facts......

You didn't post anything on My Izzy HB sale thread....want to know how I found out what thread it was ?? Follow along here for a minute.......

Open My user rating page >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=16592

Click on "view complete feed backs for me >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/itrader.php?u=16592

Now click on YOUR BS Negative rating (it's second on the list) That is underlined and My Izzy HB KIt thread pops up.
YOU POSTED THE IZZY HB thread in your negative rating, You typed it.....it's in there trust me.

Look at the dates I posted the add, which is 8/31/2010

You left The BS Negative rating on 9/1/2010..... (ONE DAY LATER....)

The kit was sold to Angusmac on 9/11/2010 (I wonder if he ever built it) ....Hey Angusmac !! Chime in here !!

I bumped the thread 7 times between 9/1/2010 and 9/10/2010 and lowered the price twice in those bumps

Why in the hell would you put the BS neg rating on me the day after I posted the ad for the Izzy HB kit, then let it sit for 10 more days,
you fucked up some how......Do you smoke allot of weed ??

homelandprotector
January 07, 2015, 03:10
One more thing NutJob......why in the hell do you delete al your posts ??

Right Side Up
January 07, 2015, 03:17
I'm not going to get into a remember when deal with you on something over four years old. I do not give fake feedbacks to feel good. You were selling something on the files and listed a bunch of rules to follow. You, did not follow thru on your part. So, the negative feed back. I don't buy Izzy kits, so, I'd bet it had nothing to do with this ad you listed here. I'd also bet you got a PM or two from me about it, but, that wouldn't fit your story here today, would it?

If you do not buy Izzy kits.........

and his Izzy kit is the deal you gave him neg feedback on .........

and you don't even remember anything about it now......

Maybe it's possible he didn't deserve it in the first place? Maybe you meant it for someone else?

Just sayin' :beer:

Headhunter11
January 09, 2015, 15:10
So if he didn't pay you for anything doesn't mean he has no grounds to leave feedback? Sounds like he just abused the system.

angusmac
January 16, 2015, 18:19

You didn't post anything on My Izzy HB sale thread....want to know how I found out what thread it was ?? Follow along here for a minute.......

Click on "view complete feed backs for me >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/itrader.php?u=16592

Now click on YOUR BS Negative rating (it's second on the list) That is underlined and My Izzy HB KIt thread pops up.
YOU POSTED THE IZZY HB thread in your negative rating, You typed it.....it's in there trust me.

The kit was sold to Angusmac on 9/11/2010 (I wonder if he ever built it) ....Hey Angusmac !! Chime in here !!

I bumped the thread 7 times between 9/1/2010 and 9/10/2010 and lowered the price twice in those bumps

Why in the hell would you put the BS neg rating on me the day after I posted the ad for the Izzy HB kit, then let it sit for 10 more days,

I did in fact purchase and build this kit. In a moment of (financial) weakness I disassembled and sold it.

quicksand
February 04, 2015, 21:31
Why did you wait so long to address this? It is odd that you did not talk to the mods when it happened, I'm not saying what you say is not correct but I don't wait years to get angry about things. If this is your normal protocol you would get along great with every woman I have ever had a relationship with. :)

homelandprotector
February 05, 2015, 20:27
Why did you wait so long to address this? It is odd that you did not talk to the mods when it happened, I'm not saying what you say is not correct but I don't wait years to get angry about things. If this is your normal protocol you would get along great with every woman I have ever had a relationship with. :)
I posted this over a month ago, why did you wait so long to respond here?? Lol.

No, Really, I just got tired of looking at my shity 97% rating....then when I did a little investigation I relized how insane it all was, I wanted it cleared up.
Doesn't really matter why, does it?. My ex wife was no procrastinator....Just a mean bitch.

Did you read the thread???? BTW, never said I was angry

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy12/rz401/o5qbl1_zpsplzn0d5y.gif (http://s773.photobucket.com/user/rz401/media/o5qbl1_zpsplzn0d5y.gif.html)

quicksand
February 14, 2015, 15:35
Ok I posted this over a month ago, why did you wait so long to respond here?? Lol.

No, Really, I just got tired of looking at my shity 97% rating....then when I did a little investigation I relized how insane it all was, I wanted it cleared up.
Doesn't really matter why, does it?. My ex wife was no procrastinator....Just a mean bitch.

Did you read the thread???? BTW, never said I was angry

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy12/rz401/o5qbl1_zpsplzn0d5y.gif (http://s773.photobucket.com/user/rz401/media/o5qbl1_zpsplzn0d5y.gif.html)
Oh, I read it and I asumed if it was "bugging" you it was making you angry, there are different levels of anger. I didn't get the sense that you had steam coming out your ears or anything, but when something bugs me I would rate that feeling as code level yellow anger. I don't think it is unreasonable to be upset, I just found it odd that you waited so long to address it. Most people don't complain about an overcooked steak years later. You are a unique fellow is all I was pointing out based on the information in the thread. It is odd that you assume somebody must not have read the thread because they don't agree with your position.

Personally I think the time to fix this has long passed.

No hard feelings I hope.

homelandprotector
February 21, 2015, 11:15
Hey Weg, do you think you can fix my MP rating?? :whistling:

If not, I'm just going to delete this thread. If you read all the info I provided you'll have a moment of Sherlock Homes, it's funny how Funked up Mr Nutjob did the Negative rating on me......makes zero sense. :|

nwobhm
February 21, 2015, 11:22
I spoke with him via PM and he confirmed the feedback was legit.

W.E.G.
February 21, 2015, 11:24
Once I start it, I volunteer to go over every pissing contest with a fine tooth comb.

You act like I get paid to work here.

Well, I don't.

...and I won't.

RetiredNSmilin308
February 21, 2015, 11:37
This Member Realnutjob never posted on my thread but left me a negative feedback, Just wondering if I can get his neg feedback removed.

He says I didn't honor his I'll take it on my Izzy HB sale , Here >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295271

Total BS from Realnutjob, (True to his username) Must have been some mistake on his part, I never received a PM from him or anything, I think he clicked on the wrong post from some other thread. Who Knows, he's just a Nutjob and a real one too.

Can a Mod please delete this bogus negative rating? It was from awhile ago but it's been bugging me lately.

Thanks, Bob :wink:

Bob,

You can put me in the same group that will buy from you or sell to you no matter what the feedback says.

Your track record speaks louder than a nutjob.

Still, I can see why you would want it removed.

It was like when I was cleaning up my credit rating before I bought this house. I understand completely, but just letting you know it will not keep me from sending even cash through the mail to you.

Dave

homelandprotector
February 22, 2015, 01:26
Once I start it, I volunteer to go over every pissing contest with a fine tooth comb.
You act like I get paid to work here.
Well, I don't.
...and I won't.

I act like you get paid to work here?? This thread sat here for 2 months, I din't PM or anything, Just was hoping that ya might see it.

nwobhm, The feedback is not legit, RealNutjob never posted on my Izzy HB kit sale thread......obviosly no moderator looked at the evidence I laid out.

homelandprotector
February 22, 2015, 01:28
Take a look.....Tell me the feedback is legit, It ain't.

Right Side Up
February 22, 2015, 04:07
I spoke with him via PM and he confirmed the feedback was legit.

His post that he deleted:

Originally Posted by realnutjob View Post

So, looks like he generated a memory of it finally? And you buy into it?

Just asking.

Right Side Up
February 22, 2015, 04:08
I act like you get paid to work here?? This thread sat here for 2 months, I din't PM or anything, Just was hoping that ya might see it.

nwobhm, The feedback is not legit, RealNutjob never posted on my Izzy HB kit sale thread......obviosly no moderator looked at the evidence I laid out.

You can probably forget about getting any help from the self serving moderators here. Too busy posting youtube music vids or hawking the marketplace.

brunop
February 24, 2015, 01:04
You can probably forget about getting any help from the self serving moderators here. Too busy posting youtube music vids or hawking the marketplace.

Uh... the "self-serving" moderators can't change the feedback. There is only one who is an Administrator, and he ain't playin' ball just now.