PDA

View Full Version : Tyler2u is Crazy

4duece
December 22, 2014, 16:58
Hi, I just recieved neg. feedback from this guy out of the blue. I had no recent dealing going on with him WTF? He gave me neg feedback about a year ago for a deal that never happened. He said I never contacted him within 10 seconds after my post. I had a job to go to in the morning. Seems Lear 70 had the same problem with this "Fruitcake". Someone needs to set him straight, what the hell is going on here anymore? Guys like this need to be taken out with the trash. WEG can you make this right? If this is O.K. anybody can go screw anybody else over at their whim anytime. How can this be justified.

RG Coburn
December 22, 2014, 19:46
Isn't there some sort of "shelf-life" on feedbacks? Like,if someone doesn't leave it in a resonable amount of time,like maybe a month or so after a deal,it won't stick?

4duece
December 22, 2014, 19:52
He iniatially gave me a Neg. feedback origionally. Now this bullshit . The deal never went down he said I did not contact him quick enough. I think 24 hrs. is really quick. This asshole should be banned from the Marketplace.

brunop
December 22, 2014, 22:29
Here's a good idea...

If you want some help, try not to piss off the people that are going to come fix the thing you want help with. :wink:

You probably already know I'm talking about the name-dropping. Mods are looking into your issue.

nwobhm
December 22, 2014, 22:32
Hi, I just recieved neg. feedback from this guy out of the blue. I had no recent dealing going on with him WTF? He gave me neg feedback about a year ago for a deal that never happened. He said I never contacted him within 10 seconds after my post. I had a job to go to in the morning. Seems Lear 70 had the same problem with this "Fruitcake". Someone needs to set him straight, what the hell is going on here anymore? Guys like this need to be taken out with the trash. WEG can you make this right? If this is O.K. anybody can go screw anybody else over at their whim anytime. How can this be justified.

Looks like you are correct. He left you 2 for 1. I deleted the latest.

W.E.G.
December 22, 2014, 23:24
If any of the other mods have already determined that the member is abusing the feedback tool, please contact me with the particulars.

We can't have that here.

4duece
December 23, 2014, 13:30
Looks like you are correct. He left you 2 for 1. I deleted the latest.

Guys, Thanks for your help in resolving this matter. Sorry for the earlier rant, I'm having a really bad week.:facepalm:

Topbanana
December 23, 2014, 13:37
Anyone remember Glock4Me? :fal:

homelandprotector
December 25, 2014, 06:44
While we are at it....... Member Realnutjob never posted on my thread but left me a negative feedback, Just wondering if I can get his neg feedback removed.

He says I didn't honor his I'll take it on my Izzy HB sale , Here >> http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295271

Total BS from Realnutjob, (True to his username)