PDA

View Full Version : Bladetech Nano IWB holster for "full size" Glock

W.E.G.
December 19, 2014, 17:05
Got it off the Marketplace here.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379848

Fits all the "full size" models G17, G22... etc.

I like it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LeKbCPiemxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

W.E.G.
December 19, 2014, 17:18
As far as concealment under a "tucked" shirt....

Well, I'm not so sure that's the idea of this holster anyway.

At least its comfortable enough.

A baggier shirt would probably be a better choice if you want to "tuck."

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=78177&stc=1&d=1419027477

rowjimmy
December 19, 2014, 18:26
I looked at that holster a few times.

Glad you bought it, hope you like it.

W.E.G.
December 19, 2014, 18:40
I'm not sure it does a whole lot for me that the FOBUS paddle holster doesn't do - except:

conceals half the firearm
offers the option of "tucking" a shirt in a not-too-deceptive manner
is more "snatch proof" than the FOBUS
requires me to wear pants with a "stretchy" or oversize waistband

I've been curious about this whole concept of IWB holsters. This helps me at least get my mind wrapped around it, even if my heart is yet to embrace it.

I'm more of a "Yes,... as a matter of fact, I am INDEED carrying a fugking gun" kind of guy, so my favorite style OWB, quality-made leather "pancake" holster is still very much in play for me when it comes to EDC.

I do prefer to conceal, even when I'm OWB carrying. Usually an oversize polo shirt, or un-buttoned oversize SS shirt (like the 5.11 "casual" types), or even a suit jacket.

Suit jackets remain a bit of a problem for me, since I lack the girth to be able to wear a jacket that is one-size larger than my "correct" size without it looking like I'm swimming in it... and there's that problem of the places where I normally would wear such a jacket usually having metal detectors and such.

My favorite concealment garment is my woobie - a dirty and tattered black M-65 field jacket. Absolutely NOBODY fugks with me when I wear that jacket.

tigerfans2
December 19, 2014, 20:44
Suit jackets remain a bit of a problem for me, since I lack the girth to be able to wear a jacket that is one-size larger than my "correct" size without it looking like I'm swimming in it... .

If you want I can give you some hints on increasing that girth.

SAFN49
December 21, 2014, 01:39
I'm not sure it does a whole lot for me that the FOBUS paddle holster doesn't do - except:

conceals half the firearm
offers the option of "tucking" a shirt in a not-too-deceptive manner
is more "snatch proof" than the FOBUS
requires me to wear pants with a "stretchy" or oversize waistband

I've been curious about this whole concept of IWB holsters. This helps me at least get my mind wrapped around it, even if my heart is yet to embrace it.

I'm more of a "Yes,... as a matter of fact, I am INDEED carrying a fugking gun" kind of guy, so my favorite style OWB, quality-made leather "pancake" holster is still very much in play for me when it comes to EDC.

I do prefer to conceal, even when I'm OWB carrying. Usually an oversize polo shirt, or un-buttoned oversize SS shirt (like the 5.11 "casual" types), or even a suit jacket.

Suit jackets remain a bit of a problem for me, since I lack the girth to be able to wear a jacket that is one-size larger than my "correct" size without it looking like I'm swimming in it... and there's that problem of the places where I normally would wear such a jacket usually having metal detectors and such.

My favorite concealment garment is my woobie - a dirty and tattered black M-65 field jacket. Absolutely NOBODY fugks with me when I wear that jacket.

Find a good tailor. They can fit the jacket to your choice of holsters.

W.E.G.
December 21, 2014, 10:56
I'd like to meet his (sic) "taylor"...

http://youtu.be/TKZf9f-GDZY

Fn/form
January 01, 2015, 19:38
Loved the grins and fun in the dry fire and gas gun parts. Bastage, I luv u.