PDA

View Full Version : Polar Express, Gravity, and Prometheus 3D on Samsung H7150

Bug Tussell
December 15, 2014, 11:39
So far I have watched Polar Express, Gravity and Prometheus 3D on my Samsung H7150.

Hands down, Prometheus 3D had the best pop-out at you 3D picture. Clarity and detail were very well defined. Polar Express had the worst 3D effects of the three movies. Gravity had more less pronounced 3D effects but they were very clear with little of the blurring as on Polar Express.

For now Prometheus is the standard for me for 3D.

ftierson
December 15, 2014, 11:45
So far I have watched Polar Express, Gravity and Prometheus 3D on my Samsung H7150.

Hands down, Prometheus 3D had the best pop-out at you 3D picture. Clarity and detail were very well defined. Polar Express had the worst 3D effects of the three movies. Gravity had more less pronounced 3D effects but they were very clear with little of the blurring as on Polar Express.

For now Prometheus is the standard for me for 3D.

Plus, Prometheus (with the added scenes) is a much better movie than that pathetic excuse for a movie, Gravity.

Just sayin'...

Forrest

homelandprotector
December 25, 2014, 06:50
I'm waiting patiently for the sequel to hit the streets.... I'll be at the first showing.

Incredible scifi movie, knocked my socks off. :wink:

TXMoose
December 25, 2014, 10:28
I'm waiting patiently for the sequel to hit the streets.... I'll be at the first showing.

Incredible scifi movie, knocked my socks off. :wink:

Every Alien (s) movie is the sequel:facepalm:, including the bad ones, though I'd guess the alien vs predator would be a prequel to this one