PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it!

Airacuda
November 24, 2014, 19:41
Bought a DR200 six months ago from out of state and had my in laws pick it up. They finally brought it down and I immediately removed the craphole stock and bolted on my ace and grip I got from a member here a while back.
The rifle is like new. Way nicer than I remembered. Dry as a bone inside and looked almost unfired. Sights were dead on as I hit an 8" steel plate repeatedly from 200 yards. :eek:
That is really good for me with iron sights. I like the sights way better than AR type. And the design is brilliant. Drop In one AR lower and bolt,add FAL gas regulator and AK piston and recoil spring along with some Korean Spices and heat to perfection.
Why does my country have to be the one whose infantry weapon is chosen by a committee?

douglas
November 24, 2014, 22:35
Yep, I love my K-2.
I installed a 90 degree safety and it works likes a charm.
The only thing I don't like about it is that the mag release button is just a tad bit too far forward for my finger to hit easily with my finger when dropping a mag with the rifle up in a shooting position.
Congratulations on picking up a great rifle.

Airacuda
November 25, 2014, 16:19
Mag release is a bit forward but not a problem. The enclosed front sight and the tapered post makes them work great even for my older eyes. There's no guessing if the front post is exactly in the middle. Does anyone know if the outside barrel diameter is the same as an AR?

douglas
November 25, 2014, 17:56
I believe that Fal member "Moses" has the answer to that question. He worked on using AR-15 as a possible replacement barrel for the Woo.