PDA

View Full Version : Problem Fixed - - -Can't delete PM's - - Problem Fixed

Slo cat
September 30, 2014, 10:29
When I try to delete PM's:

I select each PM to delete,

I click on the "Select Messages" drop down menu,

Nothing happens. The drop down menue stays on its default "Select File". It won't let me select "Delete Message".

This problem has been this way for a month or two. Now I have hit my maximum of 750 PM's. I sent in money over a month ago (paypal) to upgrade my contributor status so I would have a larger PM maximum. Jen hasn't upgraded me, nor acknowledged my PM requesting this.

Please help!

W.E.G.
September 30, 2014, 11:13
Can't help with the money part.

With regard to buttons not working, log out, turn off computer, log back in?

Slo cat
September 30, 2014, 17:38
log out, turn off computer, log back in?I log out and turn off my computer most every night. But, I logged out and rebooted. Still can't delete PM's.

tac-40
September 30, 2014, 20:03
Slo, when you check the message box for deletion, does the number in parenthesis next to GO change from zero to however many boxes you checked?

DYNOMIKE
September 30, 2014, 20:12
Hey Slow cat,
Clean out your PM box wouldya, I just tried to send you something and it got rejected.. :tongue::whistling:

Slo cat
September 30, 2014, 20:23
Slo, when you check the message box for deletion, does the number in parenthesis next to GO change from zero to however many boxes you checked?

Tried it. The number next to GO stays the same.

Hey Slow cat,
Clean out your PM box wouldya, I just tried to send you something and it got rejected.. :tongue::whistling:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMoxaHfJ4B8besarFTb6gfS_gvEzSe_ 1ParUcms4KebeA0gFGIIQ:fugkallyall:

DYNOMIKE
September 30, 2014, 20:30
:rofl::rofl:

tac-40
October 01, 2014, 11:04
Go to you UserCP section (top left hand corner of the page). On the left hand menu open up Edit Options. On that page is the PM permissions. Make sure that you have them selected of unselected based upon your preference.

W.E.G.
October 01, 2014, 11:25
Hey Slo

Email your phone number to me at gary.jeter@verizon.net
Follow any instructions my spam filter autosends.

I might be better able to help you if we are sync'd.

Slo cat
October 01, 2014, 11:42
W.E.G. and tac-40, I found the problem and fixed it.

The Files software is fine, the problems was with my computer.

I had my monitor resolution set to enlarge at about 150%. When I clicked on the drop down menu, this caused the menu to not appear on my screen. I reset the resolution to 125% and now the drop down menu appears where it should be and I can now select any option shown on it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Slo cat