PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT SNED MONEY to user CHADHOE

flybynt
September 17, 2014, 16:14
Under NO circumstances send money to this guy, he will take your money then not deliver.

Here is the thread he posted a 33 kit for sale:
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3918632#post3918632

FAL FILES posting rules strictly forbid anyone from posting personal information about another member. To do so may be grounds for being banned. Gunnut1 moderator

He gave me excuse after excuse like his truck and phone got stolen then a bogus shipping/tracking number and I have sent him text messages, PMs here as well as left him voice mail with no reply.

rgregoryb
September 17, 2014, 16:50
how did you pay?

Bruce Allen
September 17, 2014, 18:00
Or anything with the words that sound like hoe..:biggrin:

genethepoolcleaner
September 17, 2014, 18:05
Sounds to me like some of you Texas boys need to plan a road trip.:rolleyes:

Lee Carpentieri
September 17, 2014, 18:11
Always send a US Postal money order. If the seller doesn't want to take that, Tell them the deal is off. Plain and simple. With the US Postal service if someone rips you off with the US PMO you have recourse with the US Postal police and they have to investigate it, If the seller keeps moving around they will seize their bank account and any tax returns they try and file and will catch up with them as they will have a Federal warrant out for thier arrest for postal Fraud which is a felony offense. . Another thing is, Call the Houston police department and ask how to file charges against this person as 500.00 dollars is normally a Felony offense around the country even if it was a wire transfer through pay pal and watch them too as after 30 days they won't do shit for you as they moved thier transfer services to the Bahama's and AREN'T under US Law after thirty days. I got from them when some ripoff artist did it to me from Nova Scotia via E-Bay on two Bayonets for 200.00 dollars plus shipping and the guy said he doesn't take US International money orders from the US Postal service. So I sent a Bank of America money order and he cashed it and said my bayonets were on the way, So I waited and waited and so forth and nothing ever came, Nothing. So I filed charges with the Nova Scotia police, They went and checked and him and his family were no longer living thier. They tried to enter the USA and were caught and are both now guest at Club Fed for 5 years. I pressed full charges against him and his wife as it was her E-Bay account and him as the shipper. When somebody fucks me, I don't get mad, I GET EVEN. Good Luck with this scumbag though. Lee.

lostmybearing
September 17, 2014, 18:32
Note to self: Stay on Lee's good side.

Seriously, good job Lee!

TOWS220
September 17, 2014, 18:41
That guys house is monstrous. Google maps is cool.

Get the cops involved, it is your duty to stick it to this guy.

Czechsix
September 17, 2014, 19:20
That guys house is monstrous. Google maps is cool.

Get the cops involved, it is your duty to stick it to this guy.

Holy crap, you ain't lying. Nice digs, he has.

hkshooter
September 17, 2014, 19:59
Hmmm. A good day ride on the bike. Google maps, Google Earth, GPS. Got about all I need.

Flybynt, my apologies for turning you on to this ass. Obviously, had I known it would turn to shit I'd have called him out instead of helping him out. Did you ever try to buy the UMP40 kit?

grandpassage
September 17, 2014, 21:01
Always send a US Postal money order. If the seller doesn't want to take that, Tell them the deal is off. Plain and simple. With the US Postal service if someone rips you off with the US PMO you have recourse with the US Postal police and they have to investigate it, If the seller keeps moving around they will seize their bank account and any tax returns they try and file and will catch up with them as they will have a Federal warrant out for thier arrest for postal Fraud which is a felony offense. . Another thing is, Call the Houston police department and ask how to file charges against this person as 500.00 dollars is normally a Felony offense around the country even if it was a wire transfer through pay pal and watch them too as after 30 days they won't do shit for you as they moved thier transfer services to the Bahama's and AREN'T under US Law after thirty days. I got from them when some ripoff artist did it to me from Nova Scotia via E-Bay on two Bayonets for 200.00 dollars plus shipping and the guy said he doesn't take US International money orders from the US Postal service. So I sent a Bank of America money order and he cashed it and said my bayonets were on the way, So I waited and waited and so forth and nothing ever came, Nothing. So I filed charges with the Nova Scotia police, They went and checked and him and his family were no longer living thier. They tried to enter the USA and were caught and are both now guest at Club Fed for 5 years. I pressed full charges against him and his wife as it was her E-Bay account and him as the shipper. When somebody fucks me, I don't get mad, I GET EVEN. Good Luck with this scumbag though. Lee.

A USPS money order gives you no protection whatsoever. Look up the group buy on 1919a4.com. Chris Penley was running a group buy and he made off with over $20,000 with the vast majority having paid with USPS money orders and we have not seen one red cent.

Illurian00
September 17, 2014, 22:39
[QUOTE=grandpassage;3918732]A USPS money order gives you no protection whatsoever. Look up the group buy on 1919a4.com. Chris Penley was running a group buy and he made off with over $20,000 with the vast majority having paid with USPS money orders and we have not seen one red cent.[/QUOTE

I had a seller go south after I sent a USPS MO. Said he never received payment. The PO privided proof that he cashed the MO.
I informed him that I had written proof from the PO. Te goods appeared in my PO box three days later.

Small trensactions w/ established members here , likely I'll just send FRNs.

JJC
September 17, 2014, 23:36
A USPS money order gives you no protection whatsoever. Look up the group buy on 1919a4.com. Chris Penley was running a group buy and he made off with over $20,000 with the vast majority having paid with USPS money orders and we have not seen one red cent.

There are only 1,200 postal inspectors covering the whole United States...

They are not investigating something just because it involved a USPS money order.

Warbirds Custom Guns
September 18, 2014, 01:52

Good luck with the postal police.
They won't do anything.
A guy on ebay sells fake silver & gold coins & takes USPS money orders for payment. Thousands of $$$$ later & still no charges.

Houston Police won't do anything.
Over $1500. is a felony.......not $500.
In the day of low revenue in cities & counties everywhere only serious offenses will get any attention.

RetiredNSmilin308
September 18, 2014, 03:18
I think these on-line criminals all know the very low catch & prosecute rate of their crimes and that is why they do it.

Me personally, I have only dealt with established members of forums, and only for accessories and stuff like that. I have always sent cash, but also talk to them on the phone to get a "feel" about them.

NEVER on a den of thieves place like Gun Broker / Arms List or EBay & NEVER to a PO Box as an address. If that is the first address they give me, then the deal is off no matter what they provide later.

If I cannot hold it in my hand or look the seller in the eye, I do not buy ANY gun.

In this day & age, with the low prosecution and arrest of these pukes it is just a good practice that has served me well.

It makes me sick to read threads like this, but about once a month, they get posted.

There are just too many internet gun runners out there, and too many good people lusting after their wares, that they keep getting away with it.

If I was filthy rich, I would set up a group of Yakuza thugs and Tong killers that work with a group of computer geeks to hunt them down and take a protruding digit off of their body for each $500 swindled.

that would mean 11 digits for men and 10 digits for women.

before the digits were severed though, on their first offense, I would have them carve THIEF on their foreheads ala INGLORIOUS BASTERDS

W.E.G.
September 18, 2014, 06:58
That property is not listed in the tax records as being owned by anybody by that name.

See http://www.hcad.org/default.asp

The property is listed under the name of a male 55 years of age by a different surname than the welcher, and also a female sharing the same surname.

A possible male relation by the name of Kevin is also listed.

ARFCOM report: http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=764437

21HK
September 18, 2014, 08:41
This is all I have from his correspondence with me regarding the same kit.
chadhoe21@yahoo.com

RE hk93

will try to answer questions best i can i dont have all the details
I purchased the receiver from rtg no ide who made it but it was squared when i got it
The barrel has the proper flutes dont know anything else abot it its not chrome lined
the conversion was done on the lower when i got it it looks professional to me I purchased the kit about 8 years ago on gunbroker
i dont know if its a malaysian kit but it is a suo lower the demilled recever says hk33 but it was marketed as a 93
i have a pic of the bolt group but its a pain to put it on the cloud can i email it to you
there is zero mags

The original ad was to vague, price drops every other day, low post count...didn't add up.
I asked a lot of questions right off and had him send me a photo of the bolt group...look at the condition, its perfect.

You guys know that if you had this part it would be something worth mentioning in your ad, but he didn't.
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/Misc/Bolt_Carrier_zps9255b93a.jpg (http://s677.photobucket.com/user/OURVISIONS/media/Misc/Bolt_Carrier_zps9255b93a.jpg.html)

Sorry to see this happen, keep us posted

GM4spd
September 18, 2014, 09:26
A USPS money order gives you no protection whatsoever.

Often wondered about this! Pete

gunplumber
September 18, 2014, 09:33

Yeah, this. I am totally unimpressed with a USPS Money order. The one time I got stiffed for a couple thousand, it was paid in USPS Money orders. The postal inspector did nothing. The local police did nothing.

W.E.G.
September 18, 2014, 10:45
Wonder if it's the same guy?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77460&stc=1&d=1411055017

genethepoolcleaner
September 18, 2014, 10:57
Looks shady enough to be.:D

W.E.G.
September 18, 2014, 11:01

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77461&d=1411056014

kev
September 18, 2014, 11:26
That's four different guys,................and doesn't this belong in reviews?

2barearms
September 18, 2014, 11:55

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77460&stc=1&d=1411055017

I'd call the Sheriff and tell Him you suspect this guy is selling firearms.

Guy-epic
September 18, 2014, 12:08
I am sorry for your loss of funds. I know i havent been here very long, but I worked hard to build up what little feed back i have. I know its not a lot but it shows I have been solid. I knew by reading it was almost like there is a tax to pay before you can play with the big boys. Same goes on all the boards.

Trypcil
September 18, 2014, 12:10
So we can deduce from this that popping 'around his given address', with a 'lit shit sandwich', might be akin to when Bruce Willis's wife(of the time) made outrageous statements about film crews, that in revenge someone smashed up a studio executives car with an 'Old fashion'd', thinking it was her's - so legend has it! Ooops!
If the cheque was cashed, and was sent to the address given, it had to of gone through that address - I would pay them at the house a visit, and ask - at least ask him to return to sender all mail not addressed directly to them, and a visit to his local post office. Or, perhaps and - you could set up a 'sting', mail a personal check - for deposit only, of a tempting amount - and see what happens! Nail him to a tree, and then throw fetid meat, vegetables and rocks, and more rocks, some glass, all the whilst reading to him from 'Les Chants de Maldoror', I say - the bastard!:reallymad:

Guy-epic
September 18, 2014, 12:15
Holy crap, you ain't lying. Nice digs, he has.

I don't care if it's his house or he lives next door. There is some money in that hood! Looks likely like we have a mommies boy that has a expensive habit.

Rawles
September 18, 2014, 12:50
Just be sure to have a police officer or sheriff's deputy with you when you go knocking on his door. (Remember that it was in trying "to collect" that landed O.J. Simpson in prison--NOT murdering his wife.

Roadmarker
September 18, 2014, 15:24
Just be sure to have a police officer or sheriff's deputy with you when you go knocking on his door. (Remember that it was in trying "to collect" that landed O.J. Simpson in prison--NOT murdering his wife.

A very good point Jim.

Lear70
September 18, 2014, 16:46
I wouldn't telegraph your intentions too much.

Forum still shows him active, not banned, so he can likely still log in and read this thread.

Just a thought.

Guy-epic
September 18, 2014, 17:20
Why no poor feedback? Is that not what its for?

base704
September 18, 2014, 18:34
Considering that so many on this forum quite regularly bash the Feds, I find it odd that so many are so quick to suggest involving them over a lousy $200... :shitstorm:

Personally, I'd rather take the loss. :rolleyes:

ActionYobbo
September 18, 2014, 18:55
PM set to OP with details of this person
his real address his place of work
where he went to school etc

W.E.G.
September 18, 2014, 19:57
moved to reviews forum

permanent re-direct left in marketplace

12v71
September 18, 2014, 21:12
I wouldn't telegraph your intentions too much.

Forum still shows him active, not banned, so he can likely still log in and read this thread.

Just a thought.

The banhammer has fallen. Check the original thread in the MP.

Guy-epic
September 18, 2014, 21:26
PM set to OP with details of this person
his real address his place of work
where he went to school etc

Dang I may need you in the future.

perryturner
September 18, 2014, 21:39
The tax records don't show a city or town listed for that address. So it's in the county. A long shot, but you might could get the constable for that precinct interested. http://www.harriscountytx.gov/conpct3/

ActionYobbo
September 18, 2014, 22:16
its a modest water front home or is that water back because the water is in the back yard
the family is in the medical businesses

I have detailed files as the terminator says

12v71
September 18, 2014, 22:57
its a modest water front home or is that water back because the water is in the back yard
the family is in the medical businesses

I have detailed files as the terminator says

Sounds more like the "Equalizer" than the terminator. :wink::bow:

4x401
September 19, 2014, 00:03
Whats SNED money??

I only ask 'cause lurking newb's need to know..:D:D

viper5243
September 19, 2014, 03:47
Sent him $680 on August 28th for a ump kit I thought I was buying on weapons guild. :facepalm:

nickjc
September 19, 2014, 05:45
From the info i have that is not entirely true...

Once the cc company makesr the transaction to pay pal.it's over from their end..you have no further protection downstream from pp disbursement....damhik...

Nick
.QUOTE=308shooter;3919246]That might work out sometimes, but I have heard of numerous cases where the post office did not follow up with postal money fraud. They don't always pursue that, its kind of a crapshoot really.

Honestly paypal funded by credit card is probably the safest for a buyer as you can do a chargeback. For a seller its probably the worst as a buyer can easily file a fraudulently chargeback and usually get the money.[/QUOTE]

2barearms
September 19, 2014, 06:23
All of you should call the Harris County District Attorneys office.

thatguy
September 19, 2014, 06:40
Whats SNED money??

I only ask 'cause lurking newb's need to know..:D:D

I was going to say this, but decided not to be that guy. :)

Trypcil
September 20, 2014, 07:25
I was going to say this, but decided not to be that guy. :)

So you aren't that guy - then who are you now - the person that was once that guy but isn't any longer? Sounds true to the thread!

RG Coburn
September 20, 2014, 20:39
All of you should call the Harris County District Attorneys office.

I'm kinda thinkin' this too. This guy is doing this,in repitition,to apparently a lot of people. Its a pattern.

2barearms
September 21, 2014, 17:30
Spoke to a buddy in The Houston Police Dept., He said since
this is in Harris County you should definitely call The Harris County
District Attorney's office and tell them what's transpired and at least \
set up some convo. They may take it straight away.

12v71
September 21, 2014, 18:59
And, If nothing else. Mail the dude a Bobcat.:eek:

308/223shooter
September 21, 2014, 19:06
And, If nothing else. Mail the dude a Bobcat.:eek:

A live pissed off male bobcat, that's not been laid in a couple years. Not the mini loader type of bobcat. Unless of course it's full of horse shit and you're having it dumped in his car?

12v71
September 21, 2014, 21:38
A live pissed off male bobcat, that's not been laid in a couple years. Not the mini loader type of bobcat. Unless of course it's full of horse shit and you're having it dumped in his car?

I do have a friend that owns a large dairy, They haul out liquid... ahem, cow poo in 6800 gallon truckloads. Hmm, 6 inch hose and...

308/223shooter
September 22, 2014, 09:49
Living in a rural county area I have some experience with dairy trucks, so I do believe that would cause a bit of a "stink' in his AO.

ThatFALGuy
September 25, 2014, 18:50
chadhoe is still selling kits on another forum:
UMP 40 that was previously sold: http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?373083-WTS-HK-UMP-40-Parts-Kit-price-drop-750

and MP5 kits that he was hawking on arfcom:
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?373088-WTS-HK-MP5-parts-kits-700

Admin already alerted about it.

meltblown
September 25, 2014, 22:22
Not his hoe? I thought his hoe was good to go. Damn no wonder I didn't get my stuff FUGGIN CHAD AND HIS HOE:cry:

Asshole need his ass kicked...sorry was having a few after a party last nite.

flybynt
September 26, 2014, 11:14
I have called the cops in his area of residence and they would do a thing unless a police report was filed in MY jurisdiction first. So I did that and I have compiled all the info and PMs and provided it to the police that people have provided me with additional info on this scum bag. I m also going to call the Harris county district attorney as suggested by another member and see if I can kick up some interest there.

hagar
October 08, 2014, 14:46
Often wondered about this! Pete

I had much better response from my bank when a check I sent to AZ for the AZ junior team fundraising raffle got stolen out of their mailbox. Don't know what BOA did, but I did get my money back.

I refuse to use usps money orders, period. The usps on the way to work always open 10-20 minutes later than their posted business hours, is staffed by surly, lazy and slow employees. Then I have to stand in line behind awesoles with nothing better to do, pay them for the privilege of taking my real money for their funny money, and then paying for the stamp so I can send it to somebody when my bank does this all for free, and online.

hagar
October 08, 2014, 14:56

Reminds me of a story I heard that happened in South Africa. This farmer was sick and tired of people driving by, then stopping and jumping over his fence to steal his fruit. So somehow he trapped a caracal (similar to a bobcat/lynx but way more uppity) and stuffed it into a suitcase and left it in his orchard. All the time watching the fun with binoculars of course. He did not have to wait very long when a taxi drove by and came to a screeching halt. One occupant jumped over the fence, hauled off the suitcase, and quick as a flash was back in the taxi. The taxi took off again but did not get very far, came to a screeching halt again and people began bailing out of it in great haste and run screaming down the road.

The moral of the story is, payback is a bitch!:D

TheRussian
October 08, 2014, 15:54
Will share this story, kinda seems a good fit lol..

When I was around 13-14, my pals and I found a LARGE hornets nest...
We went and got one of my Mom's old purses (huge, from the 60s)
Then we started a fire under teh tree and let it smoke the nest for a bit..

We then carefully/quickly worked the purse over the nest, and shut it..

Next we shook teh purse for 10 or so minutes to where it was a loud BUZZZZZ with thousands of PISSED off bald faced hornets....

It was about dusk/dark, so we took it out and put it in the middle of the road...

A few minutes later a pickup truck with two black guys went by, saw it and SLAMMED on the brakes....

We were hiding in the woods and observing this, and listening..

"yea man, dats a purse!"

"Well go gets it, she probably gots some money in there"

The driver gets out, sprints to get it, sprints back to the truck while they are yelling stuff like money bitch, payday and other shit like that....

We were doing our best to NOT laugh....

He got back in the truck, started driving, they got about 10-15 feet, and both doors open, and both guys come out RUNNING for their lives (the truck still in gear and rolling) the air was dark with hornets, we watched them flail and run around screaming and we laughed ourselves silly

Sampson1986
October 08, 2014, 19:44
Will share this story, kinda seems a good fit lol..

When I was around 13-14, my pals and I found a LARGE hornets nest...
We went and got one of my Mom's old purses (huge, from the 60s)
Then we started a fire under teh tree and let it smoke the nest for a bit..

We then carefully/quickly worked the purse over the nest, and shut it..

Next we shook teh purse for 10 or so minutes to where it was a loud BUZZZZZ with thousands of PISSED off bald faced hornets....

It was about dusk/dark, so we took it out and put it in the middle of the road...

A few minutes later a pickup truck with two black guys went by, saw it and SLAMMED on the brakes....

We were hiding in the woods and observing this, and listening..

"yea man, dats a purse!"

"Well go gets it, she probably gots some money in there"

The driver gets out, sprints to get it, sprints back to the truck while they are yelling stuff like money bitch, payday and other shit like that....

We were doing our best to NOT laugh....

He got back in the truck, started driving, they got about 10-15 feet, and both doors open, and both guys come out RUNNING for their lives (the truck still in gear and rolling) the air was dark with hornets, we watched them flail and run around screaming and we laughed ourselves silly

You, sir, are awesome. :bow:

Honesty is not the best policy - it is the only policy.

Crooks can rot.

croftonaviation
October 09, 2014, 14:47
You, sir, are awesome. :bow:

Honesty is not the best policy - it is the only policy.

Crooks can rot.

They were just opening the purse to see who owned it so they could return it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously that is some funny stuff.