PDA

View Full Version : AGP Daewoo 90 Degree Safety

catmguy445
September 02, 2014, 16:29
Just received one of AGP's 90 degree safeties for the Daewoo Max I, Max II, AR-100, and DR200 rifles. The product is very well made, fits the rifle with no problems of any kind, and works like a charm. When I installed it, I lubed it up with a dab of Super Lube synthetic grease, which made it work smoothly.

I never have been able to figure out why Daewoo safeties have 180 degree travel arcs, but the AGP 90 degree safety fixes that nicely. It's also not expensive. The price for the safety is $39.00, and I had AGP ship it through the USPS first class mail, and that cost $4.82. It showed up in my mailbox about 4 days after I got an e-mail from AGP confirming the order.

The safety doesn't look like a factory safety, but I didn't really care about that, as I've never been overly thrilled about the Daewoo factory safety design to begin with. The AGP safety is a lot slimmer and more compact than the factory safety, but you can still operate it without changing your hold on the pistol grip, unless you have really tiny hands and itty-bitty fingers. My hand are medium size, and I can operate the sarety with my thumb just fine.

I'd recommed this product to anyone who had a pre- or post-ban Daewoo rifle. It will fit either one.

Stoney
September 02, 2014, 23:28
mine stays on fire, the safety is in my head