PDA

View Full Version : CGW info

FarAim
August 11, 2014, 17:47
Does anyone have contact info for Rich Saunders at Century Gun Works? I've tried his number and no luck.

mp
August 11, 2014, 19:36
He has retired from the FAL building business.

gates
August 11, 2014, 21:48
Too bad but the business has pretty much dried up - this isn't the 90's anymore, Rich built me some GREAT rifles - I still have two of them:-) and no, they are not for sale... God, I have been here a long time...

SWOHFAL
August 11, 2014, 23:28
He has retired from the FAL building business.

Not just that - he was selling guns after he dropped gunsmithing, but he's completely out-of-business.

raexcct2
October 03, 2014, 21:14
Not just that - he was selling guns after he dropped gunsmithing, but he's completely out-of-business.

This is a shame. I have one of the Kaiser Works FAL lowers he built. It has the best trigger of all my FAL's & L1A1's.

Slo cat
October 04, 2014, 11:33
This is a shame. I have one of the Kaiser Works FAL lowers he built. It has the best trigger of all my FAL's & L1A1's.Me too. I bought my first FAL from Rich, one of his personal rifles. It has a 4 1/2 lb crisp trigger, the best trigger of any of my other FAL's. He used one of my photos of this FAL on his web site as an example of one of his builds.

Here is a link to a review of Rich's FAL: http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91619