PDA

View Full Version : Email notification not working

Fiorina
July 19, 2014, 13:54
I've had email notification of private messages since I joined this forum. But the last few weeks I get no emails when I receive a pm. Any thoughts?

ETA- it seems to work for threads I am subscribed to. Just not PMs

Jon Frum
September 16, 2014, 19:09
Same here. How to fix?

I've had email notification of private messages since I joined this forum. But the last few weeks I get no emails when I receive a pm. Any thoughts?

ETA- it seems to work for threads I am subscribed to. Just not PMs

gunplumber
September 16, 2014, 21:30
Do you get any notifications from FF?

I had a similar problem (reply to post) and my service provider said the problem was who they subcontracted with for spam control. Even "white listing" FF didn't work. Everything from FF was deleted at server as spam.

My eventual solution was to turn off all server-level spam control, and buy SpamFighter (which works really well), and control everything on my end.

Jon Frum
September 18, 2014, 21:03
Password reset email not working too----got locked out.

Fiorina
September 21, 2014, 01:00
Somehow FAL files messages to my email are logged as junk now. No idea why that happened out of the blue. None of the other forums I belong to have this happening. I've tried to change it but unsuccessfully. Guess I just have to check my junk mail folder.

Fiorina
September 21, 2014, 01:01
Do you get any notifications from FF?

I had a similar problem (reply to post) and my service provider said the problem was who they subcontracted with for spam control. Even "white listing" FF didn't work. Everything from FF was deleted at server as spam.

My eventual solution was to turn off all server-level spam control, and buy SpamFighter (which works really well), and control everything on my end.

So this seems to be my answer^^^
Weird

G3isMe
May 29, 2015, 16:53
Today I have received several PMs this morning and afternoon. However I am not receiving any emails. I checked my spam and they aren't going there. Is there a problem with this feature lately?

G3isMe
June 05, 2015, 22:37
I am still not receiving email notifications for PMs. Checked and rechecked my email settings, spam, etc., and it is not the problem. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help with this issue? Knock knock...hello..hello....