PDA

View Full Version : FRANCHI LAW 12

RECOVERY 88
July 07, 2014, 13:58
Does anyone know where to find parts for law 12.mag extension,sight mounts etc

leek
July 07, 2014, 21:00
Franchi has been out of business for years. George Bush 1 made an executive order banning non sporting rifles like H & K g36, Aug, Ak 47-74, Franchi SPAS and LAW 12, streetsweeper, etc. After a while some bright folks found a way around the order by replacing foreign parts with American made ones and thus made them " American made" . Franchi didn't make the cut and went belly up. The Franchi name lives on but those guns are made by Benelli , I believe.

I know of no companies that are making parts for it. I also own one. You can buy mine for parts he he , and I have the extended magazine. Question, does yours have the recalled/ upgraded safety mods done to the main safety switch/ lever. If not , consider your safety switch nearly worthless.

RECOVERY 88
July 07, 2014, 22:22
Mine does have the push button safety,she is in great shape and i do shoot it as often as possible.I have had mine for about 2 years now.

Gazz
July 08, 2014, 07:09
Franchi is not out of business. http://www.franchiusa.com/

leek
July 09, 2014, 22:00
Franchi 's name is owned by Benelli. The original Franchi is no more.

Website Policies

Privacy Policy

This is the website of Franchi.

Our postal address is
Benelli USA
17603 Indian Head Hwy.
Accokeek, MD 20607
We can be reached via the contact us page.

Our server automatically recognizes the domain name and email address (when possible) of each visitor to our website.