PDA

View Full Version : Why?

.30-06
June 24, 2014, 21:07
Why do people do this? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=423580098 the seller mentions that there are indentations from where the rail was installed. Nice job ruining a p210...

Abominog
June 24, 2014, 21:32
These modifications are performed by the Obama administration so that the poor can buy a 210.

Retired Bum
June 25, 2014, 00:45
No mechanical mods are necessary for a P210 to be imported in the USA. Only the name and location of the importer is required. My P210-6 is marked SigArms Exeter N.H.

After looking at the photo of the P210-2 I have to wonder about some people. There is no way that I would put all that crap on my P210 for any reason. But then I will admit to be somewhat of a "purist" when it comes to high grade and expensive firearms whether I own them or not.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

rheubers
June 25, 2014, 03:11
Though I don't own one, it always seemed to me that P210 owners would be the type to pour a couple fingers of bourbon and sip it.

The person that thought an EO Tech and laser is appropriate on such a pistol likely mixes their bourbon with pepsi and chugs it down. What a shame.

.30-06
June 25, 2014, 10:32
The person that thought an EO Tech and laser is appropriate on such a pistol likely mixes their bourbon with pepsi and chugs it down. What a shame.

I was thinking everclear and lighter fluid...

VALMET
June 26, 2014, 10:01
Though I don't own one, it always seemed to me that P210 owners would be the type to pour a couple fingers of bourbon and sip it.

Hahahaha- I'd have to agree with you!