PDA

View Full Version : CZ52 Armorers Kit

Highground
June 12, 2014, 07:50
If there is any interest I will post a CZ52 armorers kit in marketplace with photos of it's contents for any interested buyers. It is not 100% complete but there are some duplicate spare parts that you will recognize and find useful for maintenance. The listing on the cover is written in Czech so I can't help with that.

I have had trouble posting .jpgs lately and the moderators inform me that the attachment system is broken. So if needed I will respond to any requester via PM to your direct email with photos.

Nomad, 2nd
June 12, 2014, 16:32
Post..

gunnut1
June 15, 2014, 23:41
If there is any interest I will post a CZ52 armorers kit in marketplace with photos of it's contents for any interested buyers. It is not 100% complete but there are some duplicate spare parts that you will recognize and find useful for maintenance. The listing on the cover is written in Czech so I can't help with that.

I have had trouble posting .jpgs lately and the moderators inform me that the attachment system is broken. So if needed I will respond to any requester via PM to your direct email with photos.

Use a photo hosting service like Photobucket.

gunplumber
June 16, 2014, 10:09
advertising an ad he might post?

Highground
June 22, 2014, 13:10
It is now posted in Market Place:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373163