PDA

View Full Version : You guys & gals see this?

ncjeeper
May 16, 2014, 12:06
Looks like ATF created a loop hole accidently.
http://blog.princelaw.com/2014/05/14/did-atfs-determination-on-nics-checks-open-the-door-for-manufacture-of-new-machineguns-for-trusts/

greenpeas
May 16, 2014, 12:27
Good luck with that.

357ross
May 16, 2014, 14:23
These laws are intentionaly written with as much ambiguity as possible. Just like tax laws, the real intent is to give individule agents as much latitude and discretion as possible. So, yeah good luck with that...

Sampson1986
May 16, 2014, 18:30
I saw it the day Joshua Prince posted it.

I laughed my ass off over the fact that he filed a Form 1. :rofl:

TOWS220
May 16, 2014, 18:36
These laws are intentionaly written with as much ambiguity as possible. Just like tax laws, the real intent is to give individule agents as much latitude and discretion as possible. So, yeah good luck with that...

Yup, and also to keep law abiding citizens as scared as possible of some technical violation sending them to club fed.

ALL FAL
May 17, 2014, 13:42
Typical ATF. Yet you guys buy the Bullshit and tax stamps all the time, like paying the feds to mess with ya. That is some weak stuff.

dtom29
May 17, 2014, 16:03
Typical ATF. Yet you guys buy the Bullshit and tax stamps all the time, like paying the feds to mess with ya. That is some weak stuff.

LOL...Yet I'm the one playing with 7 silencers, 4 SBR's and a full auto...with 2 pending. Yeah...I'm stupid...LOL

dtom29
May 17, 2014, 16:15

Is there a chance you could stay out of the class III files since all you've managed to contribute is how stupid you think we are. Like the Glock guys that have to comment in a 1911 thread. I figure they, and you, really just have a jealousy of those of us that play with all the cool toys.

Nomad, 2nd
May 17, 2014, 20:12
I have a trust and extra AR lowers....

temptation will be hard to resist.

TCustoms
May 17, 2014, 20:22
These idiots keep writing letters and they are going to screw us all. That fool has an agenda and its not in our favor.

Reading and understanding what it says on a 4473 was too difficult for them so they had to write a letter. WTFO ?
Tens of thousands of stamps have been processed without issue and these idiots can't understand it.

I'll go so far as to say they are anti 2A

Lee Carpentieri
May 18, 2014, 07:44
No such thing as a Unincorperated trust, Only a living will trust within the US Governments rules when it comes to NFA. To simpfy the rules the word trust is used.

Sounds like some scumbag attorney is trying to make a name for themselves.

`A persoanal trust is in effect that when a person dies, His will and if a trust is filed with BATFE for NFA weapons or devices the trust will be executed by an attorney or person of the Trust so that other friends or family members can receive his NFA/SOT-3 weapons or devices as long as they can pass the background check/NICS and aren't convicted Felon's.

Also, The US Attorney General could bring an Attorney up on Charges of conspiracy to commit fraud against the US Government for even trying to bring this type of lawsuit up against the US Government.

The term unincorporated means in Websters Dictionary, Not organized and maintained as a legal corporation
unorganised, unorganized - not having or belonging to a structured whole. No formal structure within a territory.

And I thought todays younger generation was stupid.:whistling:

Lee Carpentieri
May 18, 2014, 08:34
I totally agree with dtom29, If you can't afford to pay, You Can't afford to play. So ALL FAL don't try and flame people that can afford to pay and play with NFA weapons and devices. I've had a total of 57 NFA weapons and devices since 1979 and so far I'm now down to 14 now.

Granted in todays world of machineguns, Silencers and destructive devices it has become VERY expensive for the average person between 25 and 45 years of age especially since the economy has taken a major shit, Obamacare and 413 new taxs we weren't even made aware of due to Democratic FRAUD and politicians in general getting us into wars we couldn't afford and BAD economic's on their behave's.

Sampson1986
May 18, 2014, 15:52
I totally agree with dtom29, If you can't afford to pay, You Can't afford to play. So ALL FAL don't try and flame people that can afford to pay and play with NFA weapons and devices.

+1.

Granted in todays world of machineguns, Silencers and destructive devices it has become VERY expensive for the average person between 25 and 45 years of age especially since the economy has taken a major shit, Obamacare and 413 new taxs we weren't even made aware of due to Democratic FRAUD and politicians in general getting us into wars we couldn't afford and BAD economic's on their behave's.

One point I'd like to make here...

The Republicans are equally to blame.

ALL FAL
May 20, 2014, 02:21
Is there a chance you could stay out of the class III files since all you've managed to contribute is how stupid you think we are. Like the Glock guys that have to comment in a 1911 thread. I figure they, and you, really just have a jealousy of those of us that play with all the cool toys.

Hahaha, think whatever you want, Spend all you want, I can enjoy the same toys, I just wanted to make you think about the ATF in a liberty minded way rather than gobble up all the crap the ATF feeds you, in a sense, you and those like you support those who stomp all over your Natural rights.

What will you do if the ATF sends you a letter and tells you to turn in all of your cool toys? If you don't turn them in they will come blast your door in and take them, What will you do then?

I like to live by the laws of the land and there is NO rule of law, its all corrupt and you guys support it.

I will not rain on your toy parade any more as I am a gentleman. For now.

partisan50
May 20, 2014, 20:35
LOL...Yet I'm the one playing with 7 silencers, 4 SBR's and a full auto...with 2 pending. Yeah...I'm stupid...LOL

Cool an advanced beginners kit! LOL