PDA

View Full Version : what my wife bought me today

H_Talon
May 14, 2014, 02:13
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/H_Talon/IMG_20140513_215734_825_zps614706e3.jpg

yep Ruger SR22 ... threaded barrel ... How Cool :-)

she is a keeper !!!!

LYCAN
May 14, 2014, 04:06
congrats!

Roland
May 15, 2014, 02:42
yep Ruger SR22 ... threaded barrel ... How Cool :-)

she is a keeper !!!!******** ***************** ***************************************** width="1" height="1"><param value="*********************************************"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="*********************************************" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

Nice! Lucky you :)

HighRatMaster
May 15, 2014, 15:08
My brother has one of those with a built in laser. He loves it for winter trapping in AK. He told me his Ruger single six felt totally inadequate for shooting wolverines in the dead of winter because it's so dark in the timber that it was hard to see the sights and if you missed the brain they became quite upset which is more than a little unnerving when facing an enraged wolverine at ten feet with a single action .22.

I was there the day he picked it up, I didn't have a chance to shoot it but it felt really good, would love to have one myself.

Congrats H_Talon on a fine weapon and your excellent choice in women. ;)