May 10, 2014, 18:54
Thanks for the heads up, good deal.

Mark

Mark IV
May 11, 2014, 15:00
Cleaned out in minutes.

Tuhlmann
May 12, 2014, 22:08
So I got one of these. I plan to change out springs, commander hammer, extended safety, ditch the mag disconnect and see where trigger is, refinish, and change out the sights. Haven't decided on sight set, but it looks like the slide will have to be milled to accomodate. Anybody got recommendations for a good sight cutter and installer 'smith?

raexcct2
May 15, 2014, 01:32
So I got one of these. I plan to change out springs, commander hammer, extended safety, ditch the mag disconnect and see where trigger is, refinish, and change out the sights. Haven't decided on sight set, but it looks like the slide will have to be milled to accomodate. Anybody got recommendations for a good sight cutter and installer 'smith?

Don Williams at The Action Works Pistolsmithing in Chino Valley, Arizona. Contact info is (928) 636-1691 and dwilliams@theactionworks.com

He did the work on my .40 S&W Hi-Power. Installed tritium front and rear (Bomar type adjustable) dovetailed sights for $350 with military discount around 4 years ago. Excellent work especially if you don't want to wait forever.