PDA

View Full Version : SW Target wood grips about new condition for 48.00

yellowhand
April 16, 2014, 22:37
There was another thread somewhere, where another member was looking for Factory Target wood grips for their SW revolver.
So was I.
Ebay and Gun broker were wanting 60 to 100 bucks for decent ones.
I found these at Numrich, but having bought stuff from them over the years, knew that quality was or should always be suspect.
But, I took a chance, and ordered a pair.
They showed up nearly new, so ordered another set, they showed up nearly new, and to date, have bought three sets and all three for me were nearly new, in darn near perfect condition.
I don't know and really don't care to Learn how to post photos here.
But the grips I got look exactly like those in the photos on their web site.
For 48.00 a pair
Now if I can find a set for my Ruger Mk 1 A100 frame, factory wood target grips, my quest will be over:wink:
Good luck.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/398310.htm

Mark IV
April 17, 2014, 21:33
I sent back the pair I ordered and requested a new pair as well as reimbursement for return shipping. The screw wouldn't engage the threaded bushing on the right grip panel. The condition was so-so, but I'm not looking for perfection. Hopefully they'll send me a good pair this time.

jugrunner
April 23, 2014, 23:40
any luck ... ??? ... 'cause ...

... :worthless: ...

yellowhand
April 24, 2014, 00:12
I got my fourth set in Monday, found a model 15 that needed a new set, just like the prior three, all new.
I have no idea how to post pictures here on FF.
But new is new, hope Mark got a new set.
I've been nothing but lucky I guess with Numrich.

jugrunner
May 08, 2014, 16:54
I got my fourth set in Monday, found a model 15 that needed a new set, just like the prior three, all new.
I have no idea how to post pictures here on FF.
But new is new, hope Mark got a new set.
I've been nothing but lucky I guess with Numrich.

I've always gotten great service from Numrich ... and that's a great price on those Factory grips !!!

yellowhand
May 08, 2014, 21:00
yepper.:)