PDA

View Full Version : K2 rail group buy - gauging interest

dwkfym
April 01, 2014, 15:08
Hey guys,
Looking to do a group buy to direct import a K2 rail. Same as the ones I've been posting about on my personal K2. Same company who makes the K1A rails issued to the Korean special forces community. Same units that are issued whenever they need a RAS on a K2.

It will come packaged in a neat plastic box, complete with instructions in Korean. **there will be an english translation of the instructions as well** Each unit is serialized.

It is a really neat 2 piece free float construction. 2 main pieces (upper and lower), with a small piece that secures it all together. Comes with top rail too.

If we did this, we would need to collect payments upfront. I may ask DRP to handle all the front end stuff, or I may do it directly myself.

I am looking at somewhere around 400 dollars a piece. Limited supply (under 50).

I've been so swamped with my work that I haven't checked this forum in a while, but I will be back to check on this thread. If interest is good, we can proceed.

PS: sorry, my personal K2 and the rail kit was sold a few months back.

If anyone wants to get in touch, my email is sales@pdsrifles.com

susi
April 02, 2014, 16:39
Would these work on DR200's? :?

dwkfym
April 03, 2014, 17:23
Yes, both on DR200 and AR100/K2 models.

dwkfym
April 04, 2014, 14:18
More details:

Price will be set at 400 + shipping
Payment upfront required (Daewoorifleparts will handle the group buy)

Photos to come..
Qty is limited at 45 units.
Once I get the run-time of the group buy sorted out, I will start a thread on here with details.