View Full Version : Daewoo AR110c,any difference to the K1a1?

oz in SC
March 18, 2014, 21:38
Or is it all in the importer and name given?
Looks like I am getting an AR110c tomorrow night,not sure what my plans are for it as I much prefer the gas piston models,so might just sell/trade it.
Guy says it is in 90% condition or better,we will see.

ratas calientes
March 18, 2014, 21:53
I have the MAX I. I believe that though the names vary (MAX I, AR-110, etc.) they are all the same.

That said, even though the K1A1 is direct impingement (line and AR) and not piston driven, I really like it. It is very light. It also has a fixed ejector, and it throws brass like an AK. Go shoot it and you may come to really like it.

Only drawbacks . . . . depending on what you want . . . no threaded barrel, with the flash hider machined into the barrel, and no easy way to mount a scope. But if you want light and small, these are the cat's meow.

oz in SC
March 19, 2014, 15:18
I will post pics when I get it,should be tonight IF all goes well.

March 30, 2014, 10:00
there are aftermarket scope mounts available

did the deal fall through?

oz in SC
March 30, 2014, 10:05
Funny story there.
Agreed to the asking price of the seller.
Set up the meeting and arrived early,guy never showed or answered calls or texts.
A day later he messaged me and stated he was keeping it,annoying as I drove 40 minutes to meet him so asked why he didn't contact me beforehand.

A few days later he messages back that he in fact sold it to someone else for more money($1150) and then gets angry at me for trying to pay less for it,even though HE set his price.

So no,ended up going to someone else.
He did tell me( I guess to try and piss me off) that he only paid $550 for it..

ratas calientes
March 30, 2014, 23:16
Dishonest seller. A deal is a deal. Hope he is not a member here. Sorry it fell through.

oz in SC
March 30, 2014, 23:17
No,just some guy from this area...seemed normal talking to him,guess he wasn't