PDA

View Full Version : Editing Thread Titles?

K.O.A.M.
March 15, 2014, 12:48
How does one go about editing the title of a thread? I sold one rifle and added another for sale.

L Haney
March 15, 2014, 12:59
Edit your original post in the thread. The title then becomes editable.

K.O.A.M.
March 15, 2014, 13:35
I can't seem to do that in Marketplace. Maybe I'm just duller than DAB's.

K.O.A.M.
March 15, 2014, 14:26
Thanks for the assist.

jimmbob
March 18, 2014, 16:00
I can't seem to do that in Marketplace. Maybe I'm just duller than DAB's.

yer lucky dude, that right there is one tomfoolery point if anyone notices it :whistling:

Methane
March 18, 2014, 18:41
yer lucky dude, that right there is one tomfoolery point if anyone notices it :whistling:

I was thinking the same thing. The best the original poster could do now is edit / delete the offending post before the authorities discovery it. :popcorn:

gunplumber
March 18, 2014, 19:29
Actually, you have to click on "go advanced" in the edit mode to edit a title.

Abominog
March 18, 2014, 19:32
If you hit the edit button it takes you to the edit window.
Down below submit is another line which has an edit window for the title, and below that again a submit.

gunplumber
March 19, 2014, 08:56
If you hit the edit button it takes you to the edit window.
Down below submit is another line which has an edit window for the title, and below that again a submit.

Not in mine. Maybe different browsers? On mine, you have to click "go advanced" to get that screen, exactly as I explained.

Abominog
March 19, 2014, 12:08
Not in mine. Maybe different browsers? On mine, you have to click "go advanced" to get that screen, exactly as I explained.

That's odd, as recently as a couple months ago I was able to change the title of threads I started by doing as I said. However, I just tried it and you are right "advanced" is required.

Fiorina
March 23, 2014, 22:04

This is what I have to do as well

MK ULTRA
March 26, 2014, 21:28
Yes that's the way its done. You can also delete a post in the ADVANCED mode.