PDA

View Full Version : WA state passes SBR bill finally! A few questions for the experienced

Fiorina
March 08, 2014, 18:49
So now that it will be legal for me to build an SBR, i have a few questions. I was thinking of buying an AK pistol and putting a stock on it and SBRing it. But, id like to get an AR thats short barrel as well. Can i send in 2 tex stamp applications at once??

ActionYobbo
March 08, 2014, 19:33
yes
2 sets of paper work 2 sets of fingerprint cards (4 total) 2 checks in 2 separate envelopes

Fiorina
March 08, 2014, 20:29
Thank you

Guy-epic
March 08, 2014, 20:46
Good to know and finally In WA we can make our guns not as loud, with a short barrel, and the go home lock it all up and smoke a fat a$$ joint. I don't smoke weed or Mary Jane. I don't smoke it or eat it I just think it is stupid to ban it as they have done so well on the war on drugs. Legalize tax it be done with it. That's what they do for our fire arms heck soon there will be a tax stamp for mags over six rounds

ALL FAL
March 08, 2014, 23:48
I think you gent's are crazy to feed the ATF Beast and send them 200$ every time you want to have a "Special" item.

I have NO Illegal firearms or components, BUT, I HATE the BATFE, those aholes are Useless except to collect $$ for uncle sam, INFRINGING on our right for a fee.
Sorry for the rant, but that is what I Believe.

raexcct2
March 08, 2014, 23:56
So now that it will be legal for me to build an SBR, i have a few questions. I was thinking of buying an AK pistol and putting a stock on it and SBRing it. But, id like to get an AR thats short barrel as well. Can i send in 2 tex stamp applications at once??

Cool. I'll let my son know that he can now have some cool toys there. His wife is going to hate me even more now. LOL.