PDA

View Full Version : Specwar 762 Can is in the Store

2barearms
March 04, 2014, 23:04
Got the call today that a Specwar 762 Can I was on the waiting list
for finally arrived. Sending the Trust off tomorrow, already paid for.

This should be one fine piece. Going to let them (Silencer Shop) do the
efile on this one.

Scott S
March 06, 2014, 15:48
Congrats. Definitely do the efile. I'm still waiting on my Ti Phantom to get out of jail, but in the mean time a coworker and my brother already got stamps returned that they applied for months after I paper filed for my can.

2barearms
March 06, 2014, 17:13
Congrats. Definitely do the efile. I'm still waiting on my Ti Phantom to get out of jail, but in the mean time a coworker and my brother already got stamps returned that they applied for months after I paper filed for my can.

The guys at the Silencer Shop in Austin are doing the e file on it.

2barearms
March 09, 2014, 07:36
My e file was accepted by the ATF. The guys at the Silencer Shop
are all business. 3 days total time from bought to filed.

valc67
March 14, 2014, 15:09
I live in south Austin. I've bought two cans from them in the past 8 months. They run a good business and are on their game for sure. Mailed in one for the Specwar 762 on August 12th that will likely be at least a few more months and they used the eform for my Octane 45 on Nov. 25th. It's been 109 days on the eform, so not sure about the "90 day" turn around. Hopefully it goes through the next week or so. Getting anxious.

2barearms
March 14, 2014, 15:29
I live in south Austin. I've bought two cans from them in the past 8 months. They run a good business and are on their game for sure. Mailed in one for the Specwar 762 on August 12th that will likely be at least a few more months and they used the eform for my Octane 45 on Nov. 25th. It's been 109 days on the eform, so not sure about the "90 day" turn around. Hopefully it goes through the next week or so. Getting anxious.

They said 100 days. Suppose that to mean an average. Was this a new trust?

valc67
March 14, 2014, 22:15
Guess it all depends on the examiner. I've had the trust a while. I've already had a few machine guns transfered this past year. Took about 11 months for the first to go through that was mailed in last February. Seems there's no rhyme or reason to when they get approved. The silencer shop said they had one random mailed one show out of the blue that had been sent in way after other ones. Feels like winning the lottery when you finally get that call though. The specwar is a sweet can for the cost and for being so adaptable. The Saker is a bit too steep in my opinion. I'll let you know when the eform gets approved to give you a better idea of wait time.

valc67
April 30, 2014, 19:06
Octane 45 finally came in. 156 days after eform submission. Paper form for Specwar 762 came in this Monday too. It was filed 8/12/13. Hope they figure out the current eform crisis.

valc67
May 11, 2014, 15:28
By the way, slipped the specwar can on my 10in .300 blackout upper with subs. So quiet, you can here the action clank over the blast. Awesome.

2barearms
May 11, 2014, 17:46
By the way, slipped the specwar can on my 10in .300 blackout upper with subs. So quiet, you can here the action clank over the blast. Awesome.

Try it with some hypersonic and report back (no pun):biggrin:

valc67
May 12, 2014, 18:39
Supersonic was actually not that much louder. Shot some 556 through it and it was quite louder than the .300. All in all, it's a pretty bad ass can. Very versatile and changes out super quick. Hope yours shows up soon.