PDA

View Full Version : I thought I lost this but now it's found

Guy-epic
March 04, 2014, 12:32
I thought my ex-wife took in my divorce. My buddy found it in his safe knew it was mine and remembered I hid it in his safe 75708

.22 stinger pistol very rare I have found.

Timber Wolf
March 04, 2014, 16:02
That's a good deal, glad you "found" it. My "ex" mentioned my guns one time early in our pre-divorce "negotiations" to which I replied forget them they were my pay for my labor on the two houses I built during our marriage. They never came up in discussions again.:shades:

Guy-epic
March 04, 2014, 16:56
That's a good deal, glad you "found" it. My "ex" mentioned my guns one time early in our pre-divorce "negotiations" to which I replied forget them they were my pay for my labor on the two houses I built during our marriage. They never came up in discussions again.:shades:

Ha. I got you beat I paid for her four year degree and I gave her a brand new Toyota 4runner I paid cash for, and then I came down to the dog. I got everything house my cars guns and furniture but the dog Jack she wanted to goto war over the dog. My attorney gave me some good advice. Let the dog go she is ready to sign and does not know about the money you hid from her FYI enuff to buy another house. I won! But she got my dog insert country western song of your choice

gates
March 05, 2014, 00:37
Cheaper to keep her. If you like your gun collection...

juanni
March 05, 2014, 22:47
Cheaper to keep her. If you like your gun collection...

Cheaper yet... don't get married. :wink:

............juanni

Stranger
March 06, 2014, 10:04
Ha. I got you beat I paid for her four year degree and I gave her a brand new Toyota 4runner I paid cash for, and then I came down to the dog. I got everything house my cars guns and furniture but the dog Jack she wanted to goto war over the dog. My attorney gave me some good advice. Let the dog go she is ready to sign and does not know about the money you hid from her FYI enuff to buy another house. I won! But she got my dog insert country western song of your choice

You might want to delete the information about what you hid from your ex-wife. That is a pretty big deal in most places and can land you in a heap of trouble with the courts.

She could come back and get a bundle from you for breach of contract/settlement. :uhoh:

Guy-epic
March 06, 2014, 10:19
You might want to delete the information about what you hid from your ex-wife. That is a pretty big deal in most places and can land you in a heap of trouble with the courts.

She could come back and get a bundle from you for breach of contract/settlement. :uhoh:

Oh that's been covered no worries

ALL FAL
March 06, 2014, 20:46
Nice pen gun, wanna sell it?

Guy-epic
March 06, 2014, 23:05
Nice pen gun, wanna sell it?

I love it so much I don't know if I would even trade it for a crazy awesome FAL so to give you a straight answer I would trade it for a numbers matching Belgium FN Fal I know that is crazy but I live this little guy and I have yet to see another one

FUUN063
March 07, 2014, 01:55
I see them occasionally, some with the original box, too. I have a tear gas pen gun from way back somewhere around here.

Leland

ALL FAL
March 07, 2014, 05:09
That's Ok Guy, I can make one if I really want one, enjoy it. :smile:

Guy-epic
March 07, 2014, 10:42
That's Ok Guy, I can make one if I really want one, enjoy it. :smile:

It's just one of those things I really want to keep and it would be hard to let it go. I am going to shoot Saturday it has been years. If I remember I could hit a 12" target at 15 feet not bad if you think about it I will put up my range report later

kwilal
March 08, 2014, 11:57
Got one myself along with the extra 22 mag and 17HMR barrels for it, never got around to shooting it though, bought it here at falfiles in a group buy for $249, $100 off normal asking price. Always wondered what the recoil was like and how hard it was to hold on to, as it's not the most ergonomically designed piece of hardware. :)
Ken

Guy-epic
March 08, 2014, 23:34
Got one myself along with the extra 22 mag and 17HMR barrels for it, never got around to shooting it though, bought it here at falfiles in a group buy for $249, $100 off normal asking price. Always wondered what the recoil was like and how hard it was to hold on to, as it's not the most ergonomically designed piece of hardware. :)
Ken

Grip it and rip it is all I can say. It is like lighting a small firecracker off in your hand going to range tomorrow I will let u know how it does

Nomad, 2nd
March 09, 2014, 03:38
I thought they were cool.... When I was 12.

But hey, if you like it...

ALL FAL
March 09, 2014, 21:55
Was giving some thought to the pen gun and the Mini mag light would make a slick one, simple flip sights, push button trigger.

Guy-epic
March 09, 2014, 22:13
I thought they were cool.... When I was 12.

But hey, if you like it...

Oh that's a joke? Taking a stab at me? Ok haha you funny

Guy-epic
March 09, 2014, 22:14

7 yards out not bad for a 12 year olds toy if I do say so myself and I did

12v71
March 09, 2014, 22:57
Not a bad group for not having any sights.:biggrin:

TheRussian
March 10, 2014, 11:27
I made one similar to that years ago.
Worked well for what it was, gave it away to a pal

Guy-epic
March 10, 2014, 21:45
Not a bad group for not having any sights.:biggrin:

Thanks it is hard as he'll to shoot it really is a gimmick gun but I love the James Bond look and feel

MK ULTRA
March 12, 2014, 05:01

Wow your lucky. Dont remarry her. You wont be that lucky again. Many da's have made that mistake.