PDA

View Full Version : Its in! Now the wait.

ncjeeper
March 01, 2014, 15:13
My FFL/SOT let me know my suppressor arrived. Now to fill out the ATF forms and wait a year for my stamp.:cry:
This is my first NFA item.

SAFN49
March 01, 2014, 18:27
My FFL/SOT let me know my suppressor arrived. Now to fill out the ATF forms and wait a year for my stamp.:cry:
This is my first NFA item.

Paper clip a couple of Starbuck gift cards to your application :wink: Not saying it makes it go through any faster or anything......................

ncjeeper
March 18, 2014, 20:52
Forms in the mail.

kev
March 19, 2014, 08:33
The only way to make the wait tolerable is to have half a dozen transfers continually in process. That way you always have something showing up and it takes your mind off of the latest item you're waiting for.

Not easy to do but it works.

ncjeeper
March 19, 2014, 19:34
Paper clip a couple of Starbuck gift cards to your application :wink:
They have starbucks in WV?:D

doneill
March 20, 2014, 04:25
I'm in the same boat waiting since jan. Class 3 is not for folks that require immediate gratification. At least now you can visit and handle the suppressor. That, for me, is good to help me drift off to sleep with a smile on my face as I daydream of shooting suppressed. This will be my first rifle cal. (5.56) can.

Dave O'Neill

L Haney
March 20, 2014, 07:10
Same boat here. At least I can shoot mine. Rimfire can I got for a Sig 1911/22, and the dealer has some ballistic blocks as boolit catchers.

If the paperwork shows up by Thanksgiving I'll be happy. I sent it in in December.

shortround
March 20, 2014, 16:38
I have two in since October. When the stamps come, I'll post so you know you only have 5 months or so left.

ncjeeper
March 20, 2014, 17:35
It would make a nice x-mas present if it comes back by 2014.

ncjeeper
March 26, 2014, 16:00
Well they cashed my check yesterday. Thats a good sign.:)

L Haney
March 26, 2014, 16:02
Well they cashed my check yesterday. Thats a good sign.:)

Crap! I sent my paperwork in last of December and they STILL ain't cashed the check!

ETA: I was fulla' shit. My bad. The thing cleared on 1/17. I have no idea how I missed that.