PDA

View Full Version : I want a 45acp revolver need advice

Guy-epic
January 13, 2014, 12:55
So I want a 45acp that take full moon clips I don't want a new pistol I do want it to be small enuff to carry but large enuff to be accurate. I want to end up with a great trigger as I want to shoot very fast and accurate. What do you guys like?

TenTea
January 13, 2014, 13:37
So I want a 45acp that take full moon clips I don't want a new pistol I do want it to be small enuff to carry but large enuff to be accurate. I want to end up with a great trigger as I want to shoot very fast and accurate. What do you guys like?

I've been lusting after S&W's 25-2 (Model of 1955) but I better have a kick ass holster for that hog leg.

I've had a vintage Colt (moon clips) and a modern Ruger with the ACP cylinder...I preferred the Ruger for practicality and the Colt for nostalgia.

SWOHFAL
January 13, 2014, 14:06
I've been lusting after S&W's 25-2 (Model of 1955) but I better have a kick ass holster for that hog leg.

I've had a vintage Colt (moon clips) and a modern Ruger with the ACP cylinder...I preferred the Ruger for practicality and the Colt for nostalgia.

These work for Jerry Miculek.

Timber Wolf
January 13, 2014, 14:29
Hmmm, no such thing as a "small" .45 ACP revolver that takes moon clips. The smallest, and smoothest, I know of is my old pawn shop rescue S&W 1917 that somebody cut back to 4" years ago. That old "long action" S&W is pretty sweet.

TenTea
January 13, 2014, 14:31
Hmmm, no such thing as a "small" .45 ACP revolver that takes moon clips. The smallest, and smoothest, I know of is my old pawn shop rescue S&W 1917 that somebody cut back to 4" years ago. That old "long action" S&W is pretty sweet.

Mine was cut back to 2" and was still a *big* handgun!

Retired Bum
January 13, 2014, 15:40
Like others have noted, there is no such critter as a small .45 ACP revolver.

I have two S&W's chambered for the .45 ACP/.45 Auto Rim. A Model 25-2 6.5 inch 1955 .45 Target and a stainless steel Model 625-2 Model of 1988. Of the two I prefer the 625-2 for use as a range gun. Mine has the five inch full lug barrel which balances perfectly in my hand. Recoil with my full power 230 grain handloads is tamed by the weight of the piece. It has a DA trigger that is slick and smooth as can be. Only 1000 of the Model 1988 were made. It was one of the S&W "gun of the month" offerings. But the demand for it was so great that S&W put in back into production as the Model 1989. Made it with five, four, and three inch barrels. All models have the round butt. The three inch is about as small as a factory six shot .45 revolver can be. It can be concealed with the right kind of holster and outer garment but it is still a sizable handgun.

I have a lot of the Remington .45 Auto Rim cases so these are what I use for most of my handloads. If for some reason I were going to carry the 625 for serious social purposes then I would use full moon clips loaded with Federal's 230 grain Hydra-Shoks. The Hydra-Shok is kind of old school but it does work. I have chrono'd it at 860 fps in the 625 and the bullets expanded just like the photo's I've seen when fired into water jugs.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

Illurian00
January 13, 2014, 15:48
A friend of mine has a Model 1989 w/ the short bbl. It is a great shooter.

Wildcat
January 13, 2014, 16:12
I want a 45acp revolver need advice
Do you have much experience with short barreled revolvers?

justashooter
January 13, 2014, 18:06
have a 25-2 with 6" barrel and a 1915 S&W that was made in 455 for canada and surped back in modified to 45ACP. both guns are sweet shooters with 250 grains at 800 FPS. the 25-2 is still sweet with 250 at 1100 fps. either eats full moon in steel or plastic, which is much easier to use.

Guy-epic
January 13, 2014, 21:34
Do you have much experience with short barreled revolvers?

I have some but I am trying to expand.

Guy-epic
January 13, 2014, 21:35
A lot of good info thanks guys

Timber Wolf
January 14, 2014, 14:31
IMHO, the ne plus ultra of big bore snubs is a five-shot .44 Special. I have three, the obligatory (older) Charter “Son of Sam” Bulldog, an S&W 296 Airlite, and a Rossi M720. There is the odd (and currently discontinued) Taurus 450 in .45 Colt and I understand it is possible to have it cut for 5 shot moon clips a la’ the Judge or Governor. I just happen to have an ASNIB 450 if somebody wants one badly enough to offer me a ridiculous price for it. By the time it was cut for the clips a fellow would have an even more ridiculous amount of money in it. But it would be special!

brunop
January 14, 2014, 14:57
... I want to end up with a great trigger as I want to shoot very fast and accurate...

The trigger will help a bit, but it ain't gonna be the gun that is "fast" and "accurate".

I don't know how old you are, but you'll have the better part of an adult life-time invested in getting to those two places at the same time.

Smith & Wesson (and Jerry Miculek) think that this is the revolver you are looking for...

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764931_-1_757894_757775_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Guy-epic
January 14, 2014, 15:51
The trigger will help a bit, but it ain't gonna be the gun that is "fast" and "accurate".

I don't know how old you are, but you'll have the better part of an adult life-time invested in getting to those two places at the same time.

Smith & Wesson (and Jerry Miculek) think that this is the revolver you are looking for...

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764931_-1_757894_757775_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

I have heard mixed reviews about the S&W JM. I have not been able to find one at a local shop to try it on for size. I read more then once the trigger was crunchy. I feel that Is a lot of money for a pistol and the trigger should be pretty darn smooth IMO. Now mind you I have not seen one in person. I have shot in competitions on and off in my life. My son who is now three took priority when he was born to shooting. I am just now back at the range more. With the cost of ammo and I sold my half of reloader. I have decided it might be a good idea to get a reloader and get back into the game. I can say that going from shooting almost every day to maybe once a month you loose a lot. Good thing is my muscle memory is still there and things are getting better. The one thing that is not better is the price of ammo. I really just want to compete at a low level and have fun for the sake of just having fun. This will also get me ready for when my son is of age he can join me. I hope he does. I have nothing but the greatest respect for Jerry, I have seen him compete when I was younger. I was into my 1911 back then, I still have my 1911 from then and it is sad that all the work we put into it is now basically a off the shelf high end Kimber. They did not make race guns out of the box years ago. I had turned to John Lawson who lived down the street from me, not a bad neighbor to have growing up. I think I may call him and see what he thinks would be fun to do. Thanks guys for all the help.

Wildcat
January 14, 2014, 16:15
....Smith & Wesson (and Jerry Miculek) think that this is the revolver you are looking for...

Be warned: While acceptable for carry, those grips are rather skinny to be comfortable for shooting 45s; especially where the web of the hand meets the frame.

Guy-epic
January 14, 2014, 18:31
Be warned: While acceptable for carry, those grips are rather skinny to be comfortable for shooting 45s; especially where the web of the hand meets the frame.

I talked with John L. today and he thinks we could do a lot with a S&W 1917 in 45acp. So I am going to toss that around. What I really want to do is one of his Luger conversion to Sig. 357.

ALL FAL
January 14, 2014, 22:40
I talked with John L. today and he thinks we could do a lot with a S&W 1917 in 45acp. So I am going to toss that around. What I really want to do is one of his Luger conversion to Sig. 357.

My favorite revolver bar none is the 1917DA Army .45 Long Colt, I would think one in acp could be had reasonable and is clip ready to boot.

STGThndr
January 15, 2014, 04:39
Personal experience: I wanted a .45 revolver for a long time, and finally found a near mint Colt 1917 in the acp loading. This was my first real experience with the acp, and big bore revolvers. It was a honker to carry but I had no issues with the power there-of. purchased some 2-shot clips from a place in Malinta Ohio. These being IMO far handier that the 3-shot clips, (trained to double tap). I used this .45 for a time, until I got hold of an auto Colt .45. As is often the case, I regretted trading it off- later- for my first Browning Hi-Power. Love that HP and still carry it often.
The Colt 1917 revolver was well made and in good shape, I guess it was a civilian and kept in a drawer more than carried. It ate some pretty hot .45acp handloads. If it had been a Long Colt .45 instead of the acp probably would have hung on to it. The old fart who traded me the BHP (very very clean early 1970's BHP) about danced on the stage at the gunshow gym. Live and learn, I'M the old fart now! And I did need the BHP, my first 9mmP, for personal reasons at the time. More guns than brains... Never have seen another 1917 Colt or S&W in that kind of shape since. STILL.... the revolver was larger and heavier than it needed to be (for my puposes). I suggest NOT butchering a good 1917- learn to use and carry one of the many 1911-type pistols. Personally the Colt Combat Commander works well for my needs and always has. Use of the 1911 should be at the top of the "Need to get proficient with" list. It just so basic, and the "beginning of wisdom" for a pistolero....
Whichever you get, shoot it until you can use and clean it in your sleep. :) Dun

H_Talon
January 15, 2014, 05:09
I to was looking for a 45acp revolver .. and a friend gave me this one ..

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/H_Talon/mynewstubbie1.jpg

it's a colt 1917 ... I sent it off to Reeder Guns (Pistol Parlor)

and he sent me back this ..

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/H_Talon/newnewservice2.jpg

it's a hoot to shoot !!!

good luck in your search, when you get one you'll love it !!!

Guy-epic
January 15, 2014, 13:11
John wants to stay away from colts and look for a S&W he said more can be done easily. I am not partial to either brand more then the other so since it is his build I will go with what he knows.

ByrnieMac
January 15, 2014, 13:42
...he sent me back this ..

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/H_Talon/newnewservice2.jpg

Nice!! That's a beauty!

And good choice with the Randall knife! Top shelf choice, there

Guy-epic
January 15, 2014, 14:20
Personal experience: I wanted a .45 revolver for a long time, and finally found a near mint Colt 1917 in the acp loading. This was my first real experience with the acp, and big bore revolvers. It was a honker to carry but I had no issues with the power there-of. purchased some 2-shot clips from a place in Malinta Ohio. These being IMO far handier that the 3-shot clips, (trained to double tap). I used this .45 for a time, until I got hold of an auto Colt .45. As is often the case, I regretted trading it off- later- for my first Browning Hi-Power. Love that HP and still carry it often.
The Colt 1917 revolver was well made and in good shape, I guess it was a civilian and kept in a drawer more than carried. It ate some pretty hot .45acp handloads. If it had been a Long Colt .45 instead of the acp probably would have hung on to it. The old fart who traded me the BHP (very very clean early 1970's BHP) about danced on the stage at the gunshow gym. Live and learn, I'M the old fart now! And I did need the BHP, my first 9mmP, for personal reasons at the time. More guns than brains... Never have seen another 1917 Colt or S&W in that kind of shape since. STILL.... the revolver was larger and heavier than it needed to be (for my puposes). I suggest NOT butchering a good 1917- learn to use and carry one of the many 1911-type pistols. Personally the Colt Combat Commander works well for my needs and always has. Use of the 1911 should be at the top of the "Need to get proficient with" list. It just so basic, and the "beginning of wisdom" for a pistolero....
Whichever you get, shoot it until you can use and clean it in your sleep. :) Dun

My first pistol is a colt 1911 full size. I bought it a fired it. Then John took it and worked his magic. We did this oh about twenty years ago. Since then there have been a few new parts that have came out so he wants to make some changes and finish it. I have shot it very well and can unload strip it down and reassemble reload is two minutes. That was his goal for me. I can do it blind folded. I have eaten slept breathed that pistol. It has won me awards (small time competitions much hey I won) and it has never let me down. I want to get to the same place with a wheel gun in 45acp. I am not sure exactly why it is just calling me. Maybe it is the video of Jerry Miculek shooting 12 shots on target in less then 3 seconds. My goal is 5 seconds. I am old and not that fast. I love to practice repetition. To some it is boring to me mag changes are part of my life, I stand and do them over and over trying to perfect it.

Wildcat
January 15, 2014, 16:16
........ shooting 12 shots on target in less then 3 seconds. My goal is 5 seconds.

Post video of that feat if you get close.

Getting the revolver reloaded in under 2 sec is an accomplishment all on its own.

H_Talon
January 15, 2014, 16:40
Nice!! That's a beauty!

And good choice with the Randall knife! Top shelf choice, there

aaauu shucks :-)

thanks ..

Guy-epic
January 15, 2014, 22:33
Post video of that feat if you get close.

Getting the revolver reloaded in under 2 sec is an accomplishment all on its own.

Trust me if I get into 5.99 I will post a video. I had to have a goal. I figured I can't break the record but I may as well set a very tuff goal. I love trick shots I once spent a entire day throwing 3 clay pigeons in the air and shooting them. I did it but no video so I guess it does not count but I had a friend there. This was years ago before phones had video cameras I need to do it again. It is harder then you think.

Wildcat
January 15, 2014, 23:15
Trust me if I get into 5.99 I will post a video. I had to have a goal. I figured I can't break the record but I may as well set a very tuff goal. I love trick shots I once spent a entire day throwing 3 clay pigeons in the air and shooting them. I did it but no video so I guess it does not count but I had a friend there. This was years ago before phones had video cameras I need to do it again. It is harder then you think.

Being able to throw the pigeons correctly is half of that game.

Guy-epic
January 16, 2014, 10:50
Being able to throw the pigeons correctly is half of that game.

Yep that is more then half of it. What sucks is most of them break when they hit the ground. I also found it better to use two orange and one blue. This way I could see how they split up when I threw them. Once I had that then it was just hitting them. I have tried many other trick shots these are the hardest. I need to break out my camera and start filming hmm

JAB75
January 16, 2014, 21:04
This is a Model 22-4 in .45ACP next to a Model 15-3. Each has a 4" barrel and while the 22-4 is fun to shoot, it is a bit thick to conceal and carry.

YMMV

-JAB75

Guy-epic
January 16, 2014, 21:21
This is a Model 22-4 in .45ACP next to a Model 15-3. Each has a 4" barrel and while the 22-4 is fun to shoot, it is a bit thick to conceal and carry.

YMMV

-JAB75

For sale or trade?

raexcct2
January 17, 2014, 05:33

Who is this gunsmith John L. that does Luger conversions to .357 SIG? I couldn't find anything on google.

Guy-epic
January 17, 2014, 10:49
Who is this gunsmith John L. that does Luger conversions to .357 SIG? I couldn't find anything on google.

http://thesightshop.org/index.html

I don't know how to explain him. I will try by saying he is very humble. Google "John Lawson gunsmith" when he first started to build my 1911 colt some 20 years ago they did not sale 1000 different parts to customize a 1911. There was a hand full of parts from Wilson, I remember him doing a lot of fitting to them. At that time he was making his own ammo. When I say that I mean he was making calibers they did not exist like he was making them. Like necking down a 44 special to a .25 caliber and shooting it out of a Luger. Now I am not sure if that was exactly the round he was making but you get the point. He had a coffee can full of 1911 barrels he had ported trying to perfect one. He did more then teach me how to hold and shoot a 1911 using a home made 1911 that was hooked up to a air tank so when you pulled the trigger it felt like you had just fired it. It was awesome. I could train with him and shoot five hundred rounds for the cost of a little air and time. It felt real. It had a laser sight on it to see where you were firing. He recommended I take a class from a not so known massad ayoob. Thank god I did it has saved my life. So that is who he is. Give him a call.

raexcct2
January 17, 2014, 17:17
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to give him a call next time I'm in Washington visiting my son.

One of the worst mistakes I ever made was selling my 1955 Target revolver. Great craftsmanship and excellent trigger.

k7kit
June 08, 2014, 06:17
I am with you in wanting to go with a .45 revolver ... I have been looking for a good M25 4" in .45 Colt (as I have a boat load of brass in Colt).

Being not as many were produced is is sure allot easier to find a M29 in .44 Mag. When I sold my prior M29 20 years ago I also got rid of ALL of my .44 mag brass ... dumb on me!!! :exclaim:

Guy-epic
June 08, 2014, 16:35
I have looked at a few of the S&W 45acp Jerry Miculek special edition revolver and I have to say I am not impressed with the trigger out of the box and for that kind of cash I don't think it should be that much grit! They a have felt different but only one felt really good and it had a trigger job done on it. I don't know if they had a bad run or has S&W dropped the quality that much? I have shot many of their revolvers that were older and they had very nice triggers.

12v71
June 08, 2014, 20:10
It wouldn't be exactly fast but I would love to have a .45 ACP cylinder for my big ol monster Ruger Vaquero, just for the hell of it. Had a Blackhawk years ago that did .357/9mm, that was kind of fun.

Roland
June 10, 2014, 17:25
I to was looking for a 45acp revolver .. and a friend gave me this one ..
******** ***************** ***************************************** width="1" height="1"><param value="*********************************************"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="*********************************************" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

Congrats man! That's really nice.

Cheers :beer:

kev
June 11, 2014, 10:35
Thanks,......................you guys just cost me money,......................again.

I've been wanting a .45 revolver for the last few years just to utilize all the full moon clips I've stashed away. Found this one on GB and had to fight for it, but it's on the way.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/420359000/420359003/pix940736995.jpg

N frame is too large to consider for carry, but it should be a fine range toy.

Guy-epic
June 11, 2014, 11:52
Thanks,......................you guys just cost me money,......................again.

I've been wanting a .45 revolver for the last few years just to utilize all the full moon clips I've stashed away. Found this one on GB and had to fight for it, but it's on the way.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/420359000/420359003/pix940736995.jpg

N frame is too large to consider for carry, but it should be a fine range toy.

Oh man dream gun how much did it set you back?

Retired Bum
June 11, 2014, 15:26
The revolver in the above photo looks just like my Model 25-5 four inch .45 Colt. Has it been converted with a cylinder change to use the .45 Auto with clips and the .45 Auto Rim? Hard to tell from the photo.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

kev
June 13, 2014, 10:05
It's a 25-2 so it's originally .45ACP. The barrel has been cut back and re-crowned at 4" which takes it out of the 'collector' category and makes it a perfect shooter,.............I wouldn't want one if the barrel was longer than 3-4".

Ended at $616 plus another $40 in shipping and transfer fees. That's a lot of money to me for a big toy(I still believe revolvers should cost no more than $200 for a really good one), but completed auctions over the last 3mos show nothing selling for less than $800 and most just over a grand. For a 'using' gun that makes no sense,..............my last .45 purchase was an as NIB stainless S&W auto for $300 delivered with three mags, so if the goal is to send heavy slugs slowly downrange there are more economical ways to do it. But, I miss my old 625 and have been meaning to replace it for a long time and this one will do.

I was tempted to bid on this one a couple of weeks back and you can see where it ended up. ($1108) Glad I waited. Nicely done little cannon, tho.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/419074000/419074655/pix580842129.jpg

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=419074655

kev
June 13, 2014, 10:37
Here's another option,.....

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/Webley_MKV_3_.JPG

These can be really slick, especially in this configuration. The later marks V and VI are designed for smokeless powder and can handle standard .45ACP loads, but no hot-rodding. The MkV above was only manufactured for two years just prior to WWI. The MkVI was WWI and is quite a bit bulkier with the squared grip and longer barrel, but can be found cut down to reasonable dimensions. Many of the earlier marks are found in the shorter barrel/birdshead grip configuration, but those are blackpowder guns and should be loaded for accordingly.

The topbreak action is really fun to shoot with full-moons. Very fast to reload compared to the standard side-swinger. I wish someone made a modern version big bore,...............maybe something like a 5-shot .45 or .40S&W.

Guy-epic
June 13, 2014, 11:37
Here's another option,.....

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/Webley_MKV_3_.JPG

These can be really slick, especially in this configuration. The later marks V and VI are designed for smokeless powder and can handle standard .45ACP loads, but no hot-rodding. The MkV above was only manufactured for two years just prior to WWI. The MkVI was WWI and is quite a bit bulkier with the squared grip and longer barrel, but can be found cut down to reasonable dimensions. Many of the earlier marks are found in the shorter barrel/birdshead grip configuration, but those are blackpowder guns and should be loaded for accordingly.

The topbreak action is really fun to shoot with full-moons. Very fast to reload compared to the standard side-swinger. I wish someone made a modern version big bore,...............maybe something like a 5-shot .45 or .40S&W.

I have wondered often why that style has not made any sort of come back at all it ejects fast, and loads very fast as well throw in moon clips you can't miss and pull up and you are ready to go. Maybe Ruger will do it or S&W I doubt it but one can dream

Blue Monster
June 18, 2014, 00:26
Love MK V's!

No moon clips but I think it's pretty cool for a 45 acp...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/bluemonster2003/guns/DSCN5932_zpsd1d70e71.jpg (http://s141.photobucket.com/user/bluemonster2003/media/guns/DSCN5932_zpsd1d70e71.jpg.html)

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/bluemonster2003/guns/DSCN5943_zpsa6934af7.jpg (http://s141.photobucket.com/user/bluemonster2003/media/guns/DSCN5943_zpsa6934af7.jpg.html)

kev
June 27, 2014, 09:44
As if things weren't bad enough already,............

Found another last night that will probably end up a money pit.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=424227484

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/424227000/424227484/pix902481024.jpg

It was cheaper, but it won't end up that way after all the work it needs. Check the auction link for additional pics and description. I may be able to stick a front sight on it and twist up the barrel which will make it shootable and I won't have more than $500 in it, but it'll still be a dog. I'll plan to dump more money into it later and finish it up right,...........trying to duplicate the custom 3" RB linked above. Hated to put this much out for a wreck, but the older Smiths aren't getting any cheaper and they'll soon be priced out of reach except as collectibles and I'm only interested in shooters.

Guy-epic
June 27, 2014, 12:03
As if things weren't bad enough already,............

Found another last night that will probably end up a money pit.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=424227484

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/424227000/424227484/pix902481024.jpg

It was cheaper, but it won't end up that way after all the work it needs. Check the auction link for additional pics and description. I may be able to stick a front sight on it and twist up the barrel which will make it shootable and I won't have more than $500 in it, but it'll still be a dog. I'll plan to dump more money into it later and finish it up right,...........trying to duplicate the custom 3" RB linked above. Hated to put this much out for a wreck, but the older Smiths aren't getting any cheaper and they'll soon be priced out of reach except as collectibles and I'm only interested in shooters.

Oh wow that's what I want it's just a little more work then I want. I think the price is a bit much considering the condition. Good luck on that one I hope it works. I would say at least it is a good one to customize and shoot for sure.

kev
June 27, 2014, 13:42
No doubt in my mind that I paid too much. I liked it a whole lot better at $200, but $200 couldn't buy it. I was on it early but then it sat at $365 for the last few days and I'd done the math and talked myself out of bidding. Naturally, I was watching as it closed just to see what it would go for and with a minute left I threw all my calculations away and tossed in a $406 bid,...................which closed at $405.

OK, I guess I got caught up in the auction thing, but I take solace in knowing that I figured the max bid pretty damn close. What it came down to was that last $50,..........and the difference between having it and not having it was worth more than that to me. At least for now. I'll just have to see how deep the hole goes. I'm going to try to get it running for very little more(initially). My last thought before submitting the bid was that it 'probably' doesn't need any fitting to the barrel. I'm guessing that the gun was in pretty good shape before the work was started and the barrel was only removed to part it and face the muzzle. One more turn(I'm hoping)and the barrel will be lined up tight and the pin driven home. If I'm wrong about that or the locking isn't tight then it's a loser for sure. If I'm right, a new front sight and some dressing up of the gnawed on frame and all it'll need is a finish of some sort. WIN!

I probably could have held off, but the first 25-2 isn't here yet and the void in my life wasn't 'filled'. Somehow the FFL copy got lost along the way so it took a little longer to ship than it should have. It'll be at my dealer today. If it would have arrived on time I'd have had it in my mitts last night and could have fought off the tremors.

Oh well,.........push come to shove and I could part it out for what I'll have in it.

Artful
June 27, 2014, 15:29
Ah, I'm too late - your sliding down the slippery slope already.:wink:
Some of the 45 ACP's that are in my life.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/rowdyfisk/FAL/P1020211.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rowdyfisk/media/FAL/P1020211.jpg.html)
:whiskey:

Guy-epic
June 27, 2014, 19:56
Ah, I'm too late - your sliding down the slippery slope already.:wink:
Some of the 45 ACP's that are in my life.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/rowdyfisk/FAL/P1020211.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rowdyfisk/media/FAL/P1020211.jpg.html)
:whiskey:

Ok I have to know what is the pistol bottom right corner with huge thin grip?

kev
June 27, 2014, 22:16
Gotta be a Detonics with that rear sight placement.

Artful
June 29, 2014, 01:13
Gotta be a Detonics with that rear sight placement.

Ding Ding Ding - Winner

From the top - going clockwise
Converted Mk4 with SIA kit parts using 1911 magazines
Ruger Convertable Single action in 45 ACP & 45 Colt
Detonic's
P13 with extended double stack mag
Sig 220
S&W 1955 model 25

Guy-epic
July 01, 2014, 10:09
Ding Ding Ding - Winner

From the top - going clockwise
Converted Mk4 with SIA kit parts using 1911 magazines
Ruger Convertable Single action in 45 ACP & 45 Colt
Detonic's
P13 with extended double stack mag
Sig 220
S&W 1955 model 25

I will take the S&W please.... Detinics yes from my area seattle I should of spotted that one my bad

RetiredNSmilin308
July 01, 2014, 10:54
Artful...we gotta go shootin' sometime. I got lots of ACP just waiting to get converted into "useful noise".

I will check and see if my secret shooting area is open.

Artful
July 02, 2014, 16:44
check your PM's

:whistling: