PDA

View Full Version : bUY mY dam 5-shooter

W.E.G.
November 20, 2013, 22:10
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=377478218

SWOHFAL
November 20, 2013, 23:26
I notice you seem not to have fired at least another gun you sold. Were it me, I would've just gathered these "virgins" all up and put a few mags or cylinders full through them just so I knew what it was like to have done so.

W.E.G.
November 20, 2013, 23:44
How many virgins do I need to stick my finger up her cooch before I know what it "feels like" to stick my finger up a virgin's cooch?

I found most of them to be just like the next one.

Well, except that 30-30 pistol.
That thing was just a rank whore, that didn't waste time slipping you a mickie.
She just knocked you out from jump-street and took your whole pants. Weren't no going trough your pockets.
I've never shot anything quite like that, and I hope to hell I never do again.

FUUN063
November 21, 2013, 02:12
There, got her started good.

Leland
:fal:

ikor
November 22, 2013, 15:05
How many virgins do I need to stick my finger up her cooch before I know what it "feels like" to stick my finger up a virgin's cooch?

I found most of them to be just like the next one.

Well, except that 30-30 pistol.
That thing was just a rank whore, that didn't waste time slipping you a mickie.
She just knocked you out from jump-street and took your whole pants. Weren't no going trough your pockets.
I've never shot anything quite like that, and I hope to hell I never do again.

I also shot a .30-30 pistol. Once. Bastid pretty much broke me from even thinking about anything like a .500 S&W!

Andy the Aussie
November 22, 2013, 16:12
I have a think for J Frame S&Ws ...if I were on the other side of the big pond I would be pestering you for that one Gary !!! The 3inch Sq butt was an interesting little revolver and saw some use with various State Police Depts as a standard issue out here over a number of years.

W.E.G.
November 22, 2013, 17:13
Tis a shame that stupid laws prevent the best result from happening.

I'd love for you to have it Andy.

Its quite a sweet little gun. I had a notion that my wife or one of my lady-kin might like it. But, after the eye-opening experience of having them to the range recently, I've pretty much decided I'm on my own when it comes to defending the abode and the south-forty. Those ladies can just barely operate a revolver under the closest supervision. Even then, they completely run out of gas before any meaningful training can be accomplished. Throw in any amount of stress or uncertainty, and I'm quite sure they won't know whether to shit or go blind.

They have their police trade-in Security-Sixes that I gave them.
That's as good as I'm gonna do 'em for guns.

I have completely purged my "This would be a good gun for so-and-so" notions.
Done with it.

Maybe if somebody comes begging.
Even then, I'm avowed to send them away time-and-again.
Only tenacity and persistence will get me back out to any range for even one more fam-fire.
Been on at least 100.
Can only think of two that I thought were worth my while.

Pluribus
November 22, 2013, 22:32
My square butt no dash 36 is a little differant. Trigger has been de-humpified and smoothed as well as the bobbin. It gets worn at home as well as out in the world.

Good luck on your auction, Gary.

Andy, so sorry too, mate.

Andy the Aussie
November 23, 2013, 03:47
Growing up I remember the first real revolver I handled was one just like that Gary, I would have been about 12 and it was my cousin's issue piece, she was with Qld Police.. :D

W.E.G.
November 27, 2013, 23:09
What's wrong with people?

The ad shows a big-ass pic of the barrel alongside a tape measure, and some guy sends me a Gunbroker Question asking me what is the barrel length.

WTF.

SWOHFAL
November 28, 2013, 00:20
What's wrong with people?

The ad shows a big-ass pic of the barrel alongside a tape measure, and some guy sends me a Gunbroker Question asking me what is the barrel length.

WTF.

Maybe he doesn't know a 3" includes the forcing cone area in the total length.

L Haney
November 28, 2013, 09:01
Gary, you still got this thing?

W.E.G.
November 28, 2013, 09:02
Click the link to see how much longer I'll have it.

L Haney
November 28, 2013, 09:16
OK, did that.

Thanks! Sending the link to a bud been looking for one of these.

George4
November 30, 2013, 18:44
Roger the Security Six, 2 3/4 barrel model works just fine for the Misses.....;)

W.E.G.
December 01, 2013, 18:35
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G6LVIi7pzZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>