PDA

View Full Version : My new Mosin Nagant is home

Guy-epic
October 07, 2013, 14:21
Ok so I picked up my mint (for a Mosin Nagant) condition M38 Mosin Nagant Carbine today. I really wonder if it has ever been fired. It is so clean, the bore is great! Super bright, and crisp rifling. I have never seen one this nice. Time for the range! 73704

And look close my Starbucks coffee cup is in the picture. Yes I have a cigar problem, I don't know what to smoke next.

12v71
October 07, 2013, 18:12
Ok so I picked up my mint (for a Mosin Nagant) condition M38 Mosin Nagant Carbine today. I really wonder if it has ever been fired. It is so clean, the bore is great! Super bright, and crisp rifling. I have never seen one this nice. Time for the range! 73704

And look close my Starbucks coffee cup is in the picture. Yes I have a cigar problem, I don't know what to smoke next.

Niiice. Let us know how it shoots.

ALL FAL
October 07, 2013, 20:21
I would like to see some good pics of this Pristine CarBine. Where did you buy it?

Most I've seen are beat up.

Guy-epic
October 07, 2013, 20:58
I found it at a place called oddessy coin guns and collectibles in Everett WA a crack head sold it to them for $50 thank god it wasn't stolen. They ran it thru and waited the 30 days plus he did have proof of purchase. I know the owner of the place and he always gives me first dibs for guns on my list. This is just another one from my list. 73710
Here is a close up of the action it is spot less looks to have never been fired

Guy-epic
October 07, 2013, 21:04
I would like to see some good pics of this Pristine CarBine. Where did you buy it?

Most I've seen are beat up.

Being a 1945 stamped on it and that was the last year I have read of production in Russia at the Izhesvk factory. My guess is it was never in service. I guess I just have dumb luck what do you guys think the value could be?

Sagerider
October 08, 2013, 03:55
To a crack head $50.00, to you what you paid for it, to me $300.00.

Guy-epic
October 08, 2013, 11:21
I traded for the rifle so I am into it for $20 not bad

Sagerider
October 08, 2013, 19:32
He'll yeah! $20.00 is fantastic. :)

Timber Wolf
October 09, 2013, 12:40
I traded for the rifle so I am into it for $20 not bad

That is too much. Ammo is going up and no longer cheap and that thing will kick and bark if you do shoot it. Best dump that safe queen while you can make $5 or $10. Somebody here will help you out I am sure.

Guy-epic
October 09, 2013, 19:09
That is too much. Ammo is going up and no longer cheap and that thing will kick and bark if you do shoot it. Best dump that safe queen while you can make $5 or $10. Somebody here will help you out I am sure.

LMAO I bet you would Glady let me double my money and even pay for shipping. To bad this one is a keeper! And she will get shot, and I mean a lot!