PDA

View Full Version : I want a cz 50 or 70

provec
September 27, 2013, 21:17
Just realized there are 500 or more rounds of .32 in my closet and I would like to shoot them through a cz 50! Any ideas where they are right now apart from the broker and auction sites? Just returning to shooting after more than five years away so I have lost touch a bit...

Tx!

ftierson
September 27, 2013, 22:27
AIM Surplus has had some CZ-70s a couple of times over the past few months, mostly ones in really nice shape.

You might want to keep checking their website to see when/if they get some more in. They usually go fast...

Forrest

gates
September 28, 2013, 00:12
I have had them - egos SUCK! they WILL bite you, however a CZ 83 in 7.65 is a pleasure to shoot and is A LOT of fun - good luck finding one.

I STILL have them, in addition to a Manurhin PPK... ALSO unpleasant to shoot in 32acp...

provec
September 28, 2013, 08:48
Thanks, if you want to sell let me know, I have owned many of those smaller frame pistols such as the pa-63 which was the worst at biting you I thought, but I still love the design and just want to have one..:smile:

armoredman
September 28, 2013, 13:42
I had two of the little CZ 70s, and other than the LONG trigger pull, (which the defunct Makarov.com used to advertise a trigger improvement kit for), they were quite pleasant to shoot, for me. Would love to have another one someday.